Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    I nodded and sat down. I looked around his art room. There were so many wonderfully drawn pictures. "Your..an amazing artisit akulen.." I said with a smile.

2. Characters in this post:
    By the time she complimented him, he already was focusing on something else. He held out his hands to check for a balance in the room compared to her body.
    "Hm. . ." he muttered. He walked up to her and started positioning her in the seat to fit his image. He backed up a bit and made a frame shape with his hands. When he was satisfied, he nodded to himself.
    "Hold still." he said to her before he went back to the easel and pulled out a pencil to begin sketching.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Yes..I will.." modoka said. She sat there and tired to sit still. She directed her eyes on him. She began to day dream. That's the only thing that could distract her and forget the pain of sitting there still.

4. Characters in this post:
    When Akulen finished drawing the position and anatomy of the figure, he looked up to check on her again. He noticed the spacey look in her eyes that showed that she wasn't even paying attention. He was about to comment when he realized that the look in her eyes actually made the painting more effective.

5. Characters in this post:
    She soon snapped out of my trance and looked at akulen. "Oops!" She said. She turned her head back into postion. "Sorry..I moved.." she said. She really worded and scared that he was gonna yell at her.

6. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked up from his work when he heard her voice and looked back down and continued. He had already finished the body framework and memorized her features like the back of his hand.
    "You're fine. You can dress back up and watch TV in the living room while you wait for me to be finished." he said as he began the sketch of her eyes. He already memorized the way the light hit them when s

7. Characters in this post:
    She nodded and stood up. She walked out and down the stairs. She went back into the living room and picked up her clothes. "Sigh..I don't want to change out of it.." she said as she walked to the bathroom to change. She took one last look and one last twirl before she got undress. Once she was done she put them back on the hanger and hung them in the bathroom. Then walked out. "Sigh.." she walked back in and sat down on the couch. But instead of watching Tv she laid down and closed her eyes. Soon she fell asleep.

8. Characters in this post:
    As Akulen begun the shading, he decided that he would take a break. He got up and stretched his arms and walked downstairs. He was surprised to not hear the TV on and went to go check on her. When he took a peek into the living room, he found her fast asleep.
    "Hm. . . She must be tired, but its still morning. . ." he said to himself. He heaved a sigh and went upstairs to get a blanket for her. He got one from his room and went back downstairs and spread the blanket on her body. He went into the kitchen and got himself some iced tea. He went back into the living room and sat on one of the recliners. He drank his tea as he watched her chest rising and falling to the rhythm of her breathe. He gazed at her face intently as he himself started remembering about his assignment for tonight. When he finished his tea, he set the class down and rested his head on his hand in an attempt to fall asleep.

9. Characters in this post:
    She opened her eyes and stretched her arms out. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She began to ponder and wonder if she had the blanket when she first fell asleep. Then she realized that maybe akulen had put it on her. She quickly paned the room to find him, when her eyes fell a pon him sitting down on the recliner with his eyes closed. She got up and walked closer to him. She began to look at his features and ways. Then she began to remember how little time they had together. But she smiled dispite the bad news. She walked over and picked up the blanket she had and put it over him. Then she kissed his cheek. "I love you akulen.." she said in low whisper and with a loving smile.

10. Characters in this post:
    During Akulen's sleep, he had this weird dream that someone was chasing him. He has no idea about his random sleep attacking tendencies. When he was cornered in his dreams, he knew he was screwed if he didn't attack. He launched at the closest attacker and pinned him to the ground. Unknowingly pinning Modoka to the table in reality.

11. Characters in this post:
    Suddenly she was thrown backwards and pinned down on the table by akulen. "Ak..akulen..what's wrong!?" She asked him. He was panting and sweating. 'Did he have a bad dream?' She asked herself.

12. Characters in this post:
    In Akulen's dream, he was forced to attack. He pulled out a knife from his back pocket.
    "If you want to kill me, then try." he hissed at his victim. He licked the blade of his knife and swung the knife down to the side of the victim's face. He didn't actually stab him. He only stabbed the area beside his face. He got up and grabbed his knife.
    "You're a hundred years from even being acknowledged as an agent." he said before his dream sequence ended. He did all that in reality and due to the ending dream sequence, he fell limp on top of Modoka.

13. Characters in this post:
    She was frozen still. Akulen pulled a knife out and almost stabbed her. She was to afraid to move him in fear of him thinking she's again to be the killer in his dream and try and strike again. She laid for alittle while to calm herself down and give akulen time to fall back to sleep so that way he wouldn't wake up when she tried to move. Once she thought he was fast asleep she slowly tried to get up without waking him. But failed. She and him fell to the floor. She had fallen on top of akulen this time.

14. Characters in this post:
    Akulen felt his body fall to the floor. He jolted up and hit his head against something. He hissed and rubbed his forehead. He looked up to see that he had smacked heads with Modoka.
    "Are you okay? What happened?" he asked her out of con

15. Characters in this post:
    She rubbed her head. "Yea..I..I'm fine..are you okay!?" She asked him. She reached over and caressed his cheek. "You seemed to be having a nightmare.." she said with a smile.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Hm? How so?" Akulen asked. He wasn't aware of how he showed that he had a dream, but this kind of dream was normal, at least to him it was. He got up and helped her up.

17. Characters in this post:
    She gave him her hand and with his help stood up but when he pulled her up she lost her balance alittle and fell into him. She noticed that she was to close and move away alittle. "Sorry..I..am..alittle clumsy.." she said as she looked up into his eyes. She then continued to look into those eyes that always entranced her.

18. Characters in this post:
    When Modoka had fallen on Akulen, he couldn't help but blush. He felt his cheeks grow hot and looked away.
    "I-Its okay. . ." he said as he tried to redirect his attention to something else. Even though he was trying to distract himself, he couldn't but look at her.

19. Characters in this post:
    She couldn't look away. "Akulen.."she said. She didn't know what was going on with her but she went up and kissed his lips without thinking. She pulled away. "I love you.." she said with a smile.

20. Characters in this post:
    Breathless, speechless, and confused were just some of the few things that Akulen was experiencing at the moment. He wasn't the type to express feelings well to begin with. He covered his mouth and looked away. His cheeks were as red as oxygen filled blood. He felt his heart pounding. He closed his eyes and kept thinking.
    'I won't be able to do my mission at night at this rate. . .' he thought

21. Characters in this post:
    "What's wrong?.." modoka asked him. "Did you hate the kiss!?.." she asked with a frown. She stepped back a bit. 'Did he really not like it!?..or was he just surprised?..' she asked herself.

22. Characters in this post:
    Akulen closed his eyes and blinked a couple of times.
    "D-Don't k-kiss m-me so suddenly. . . Y-You need t-to give me t-time to pre-prepare." he stuttered with red cheeks. He hid his face in his hands as his ears popped out.

23. Characters in this post:
    She was shocked but then smirked. She couldn't help but want to take this time to mess with him. "So you did like it.." she said as she got closer. She used her hand and walked up his chest to his lips. "Should..I do it again.." she said with hungry eyes. She pressed her body closer to him.

24. Characters in this post:
    Again, Akulen had no words to describe the moment. He backed up and hit his back against that wall. He covered his face with one hand and looked away.
    "I don't know what your planning, but its not gonna work." he said as he disappeared from in front of her and appeared behind her. He put one arm around her waist and one hand on her mouth.

25. Characters in this post:
    She suddenly felt a hand on her mouth. She was confused. What was he doing? She tired to turn around but couldn't. She tried to ask him what he was doing but it all came out in mumbles.

26. Characters in this post:
    "You know this is your fault, right?" Akulen whispered into her ear. He himself didn't know what he was doing at the moment as his hand went underneath her shirt and made it up to her chin. He licked her ear and wrapped his tail around her hands.
    "You know, you're so adorable when you're helpless?" he said with a devilish grin.

27. Characters in this post:
    She was shocked and surprised. 'This isn't what I had planned..' she thought. But as he continued her mind began to fog.

28. Characters in this post:
    Just when Akulen was about to lick her neck, he started to remember something. These were the same exact things that were done to him by Ikaku. He harassed him the same exact way. His body was growing hot at the same places he touched or licked her. He didn't like this feeling, so he pushed her away and began to pant really hard.

29. Characters in this post:
    She fell down on the couch and looked back at him. "Akulen..what was that for!?" She asked. She looked up and he looked scard. She began to feel bad. She stood up and went straight to him. "I am sorry..did I scare you?..did I hurt you?.. please tell me what I did?" She said as she began to panic and cry alittle. "I am sorry.." she said. She hugged him.

30. Characters in this post:
    "N-No! Stop!" Akulen yelled in panic. He gently pushed her away and hugged himself, as an attempt to restrain himself.
    "I don't. . . I don't want the same thing to happen. . ." he said as he began to cry. His body was growing hot again as he remembered his touch. He held onto his head and shook it frantically.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 466