Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Posts 391 to 420 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    "I lo-" Akulen managed before his head got squeezed tightly. He winced a little, his eye twitching. He slowly wiggled his way out of her grasp. He held onto his head, trying to fix his hair at the same time. His hair began sticking up in a funny way. He tried to flatten it out, but it sprung back up. He heaved a sigh and looked away, blushing a little.

2. Characters in this post:
    modoka felt bad about squeezing his head so hard. "akulen..i am so.." but modoka stopped her apolgoy when she saw akulens messed up, crazy hair. modoka giggled a little. modoka walked over to the sink and got her hands wet and then back to akulen and flattened his hair and styled it. "there..all better!" she said with a smile. modoka then hugged him. "i am sorry..and i love u so much.." she said as she looked back up at him with a smile.

3. Characters in this post:
    "It's okay. . . And, I love you too? That's how you say it right?" Akulen said in an unsure tone. Even though he wasn't decided, he hugged her anyway and kissed her forehead.

4. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was surprised to hear him finally say those three words she had been wanting to hear. modoka nodded.
    "Yes! thats exactly how you say it." Modoka said as she hugged him back. Modoka was happy that she couldn't help but giggle and smile like crazy.
    "Akulen..say it again!" She asked him as she looked back at him with a big grin on her face.

5. Characters in this post:
    Akulen was a bit surprised, and maybe scared, as the female had once again asked to be told I love you. It wasn't that he didn't like to say it, he was just nervous.
    "I. . . Love. . . You. . ." he let out with a stutter. His ears and tail popped out in the process.

6. Characters in this post:
    Once modoka heard those words again she jumped up and hugged him.
    "I love you too!" Modoka said. She moved away and looked at him.
    "Thank you akulen.." she said as she kissed his cheek.
    "Well I should go get ready! Ok!?" She said.

7. Characters in this post:
    Feeling his devious and cocky side come back, Akulen turned to the girl with a slight raise of a brow.
    "Do you need any help with that?" he asked with a very devious grin.

8. Characters in this post:
    Modoka blushed.
    "Um..um..well..I..I.am good..th-thanks for the offer though.." modoka studdered as she began playing with her clothes while looking down.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Are you sure?" Akulen asked deviously. He crept up to her on the stairs and leaned his head down to her ear.
    "I'm very handy." he whispered.

(OOC: I think you know what I mean.)

10. Characters in this post:
    Modoka face began to burn up.
    "Ak..akulen.." modoka said as still looked down at her feet. Modoka's rabbit ears popped out.
    "If..if u want to..then I don't mind.." modoka said. For some odd reason she couldn't turn down his offer a second time.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Good girl. . ." Akulen whispered in her ear before taking her to his room and lying her down on his bed.
    "So, what do you want to take off first. . ." he asked.
    "The skirt. . ." he offered as he tugged it down a little, revealing a little of the panty line.
    "Or the shirt?" he suggested, already pulling down to reveal the bra strap.

12. Characters in this post:
    Modoka's face was burning up real fast. She didn't even know what to say because her mind was going blank.
    "Um...um.." modoka said as she looked everywhere except for akulens face.
    "I guess my shirt first then.." modoka said. Her right foot began to thump rapidly against the bed.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Good choice. . ." Akulen grinned as he began to strip off her shirt. Then, he suddenly felt himself gaining control of his urges and retracted his hands slowly.
    "I'm sorry!" he yelped. His ears popping out in the process. He ran towards the door, but slammed into it, forgetting to turn the knob.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Oh my goodness!" Modoka gasped. She jumped up from off the bed and ran to akulen.
    "Akulen...akulen...are you ok!?" Modoka asked with worry. Modoka knelt down and picked him up.
    "Where does it hurt!?" Modoka asked. She saw that he was holding his face.
    "I am sorry..." modoka said. She kissed his head.
    "Are you ok!?" She asked.

15. Characters in this post:
    "I should be asking you that! I technically sexually harassed you!" Akulen blurted, his head jolting up. Doing so caused a throbbing pain to his temples. He drew in a sharp breath and hissed as he held his head in his hands.

16. Characters in this post:
    Modoka began to blush.
    "Yea..I know..." modoka said as she began to play with akulen's hair.

17. Characters in this post:
    Even though he was in pain, Akulen purred to the feel of Modoka's hand on his head. He nuzzled his now less pained head against Modoka's side.

18. Characters in this post:
    Modoka still played with his hair as he cuddled with her.
    "Akulen...we are gonna be late...should we get going..or do you want to stay this way!?" Modoka said as she began message his cat ears.

19. Characters in this post:
    Akulen let out a purr as he nuzzled some more, wrapping his arms around her waist in the process.
    "Stay, nyah!" he cheered.

20. Characters in this post:
    Modoka blushed a little.
    "Alright...we will stay home." Modoka said with a smile.
    'Akulen is being so cute!' Modoka thought to herself. Modoka hugged her little cat.
    "So what do you want to do my kitten!?" She asked him.

21. Characters in this post:
    "You're the master. What do you want to play? Nyah!" Akulen said aloud. He nudge her side with his head and laid it on her lap.
    "What do you wanna play? Nyah!" he repeated, looking up at her from his position.

22. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at akulen.
    "I don't know..hm...how about a game of hide and seek!" Modoka said with excitement.
    "Do you wanna play that!?" She asked akulen.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Eh? That sounds like fun, nyah!" Akulen purred as he covered his eyes.
    "1, 2, 3, 4. . ." he started counting up, not giving Modoka time to register.

24. Characters in this post:
    Modoka heard him start to count. She quickly stood up and ran out. She frantically looked around for a place to hide. Modoka ran downstairs and looked around.
    'Crap I am running out of time!' She thought to herself.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Ready or not! Here I come! Nyah!" Akulen cheered. He removed his hands from his face and gave the room a once over before determining that she was not in there. He popped up and opened the door.
    "I'm coming for you! Nyah!" he warned, peeking his head out of the door.

26. Characters in this post:
    Modoka heard Akulen yell he was ready. Modoka looked around and saw the hall closet. She quickly opened it up and hopped inside and slowly and quietly closed the door. Modoka sat down and pulled her knee's to her chest and tried to slow her breathing down so that if he was to wake by he wouldn't hear her.

27. Characters in this post:
    Akulen pranced down the stairs. His ears perked up at the sound of door closing lightly. He walked quietly and listened carefully until he caught the sound of breathing. He grinned, his eyes flashing with mischief, as he followed the sound to the hallway closet. He stopped by the door. He opened it slightly and pretended not to see her.
    "Hm. . . I guess she's not in there." he said aloud and closed the door. He waited behind the door to wait for her to come out.

28. Characters in this post:
    Modoka quietly giggled to herself. "He didn't see me! that's awesome!" Modoka thought to herself. Modoka waited for a little bit before opening the door so that way she could leave to hide somewhere else.

29. Characters in this post:
    As soon as her whole body came into view, Akulen wrapped his arms around Modoka's waist. He twirled her around before pulling her closer.
    "I found you, nyah." he whispered in her ear before biting her ear gently.

30. Characters in this post:
    Modoka began to blush as he bit her ear. Modoka smiled. "Yes you found me my Kitty!" Modoka said as she touched his nose with hers and gave him a rabbit kiss. "What do we do now my neko!?"

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Posts 391 to 420 of 466