Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posts 361 to 390 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    "I forgot to explain the mechanics of this ring. The master who owns the matching ring can control what Akulen dear feels. Example. . ." Rinto said as he slid his finger over the ring before it turned pink. Akulen gasped and moaned in lust.
    "Pleasure. . . Then, pain." he said as he slid it again before it turned a bloody red. Akulen then yelped in pain.
    "You see? I can torture him in front of your eye as much as I want to." he said with a demented grin. Ikaku had no idea what to do. All he could do was back up until he hit the wall.

2. Characters in this post:
    Modoka could hear it all. Modoka fell to her knee's. "Wh..what are we gonna do.." she said. 'If only I could be of some help..what could I do!' She thought. Modoka couldn't think of anything she began to cry. "This is all my fault!" Modoka cried out. Modoka didn't like feeling helpless. 'Ikaku..what can we do!?' Modoka asked him. 'There has to be something..can we do some sort of different trade..anything besides giving akulen up or letting him be in pain? Is there anything I can do?!' Modoka kept asking ikaku.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku slammed his fist into the wall as Modoka began to cry and complain.
    'SHUT UP!' he thought as he leaned against the wall.
    "Now, shall I proceed?" Rinto asked as he swiped his finger over the ring once more. This time, nothing happened. Rinto was nervous but started to panic as he realized that he had swiped it several times.
    "Wha? What the h***!?" he screeched. Akulen stuck out his tongue, revealing the ring to be nestled underneath his tongue. He closed his mouth once again and began to chuckle.
    "You were the fool to let me suck on your fingers!" Akulen announced in triumph. He easily slipped out of his bondage and got up. He dusted himself off before pointing a gun dead at Rinto's head.
    "You may have succeeded with the last few victims, but I'm the one that WILL get away." he boasted.

4. Characters in this post:
    Modoka suddenly heard everything she was overjoyed. She pressed her ears up against the door again. 'Akulen you always seem to surprise..' she thought.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Ha! You wouldn't dare kill me! I'm-" Rinto managed before a bullet tore through his flesh, skull and brain.
    "Oops! Finger slipped." Akulen said with a grin as hovered his finger over the trigger once again. He shot at the already deceased Rinto again and again until Ikaku grabbed his wrist and ripped the gun out of his hand.
    "That's enough! Calm down, he's dead and we also have everything documented, so just calm down." Ikaku said in a soothing manner. Akulen just eye him before turning towards the door. He glared at it, knowing who was on the other side.
    "My rule was that you not leave the house while I'm out on missions. If you're gonna live under my roof, you live under my rules." he scolded before looking back at Ikaku.
    "Next time, keep her IN the house." he scolded Ikaku as well.

6. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was a little shocked at his words. But she didn't really care. He was ok and it was over. She stood up. "Akulen..can you opened the door please..I don't like being out here by myself.." she said with fear in her words.

7. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked at the handle for a second, pondering on whether to turn it or not.
    "I don't think you should. You know, looking like that." Ikaku retorted as he eyed Akulen. He turned his head to the side before looking down. He hadn't even realized how, words couldn't even describe what he looked like. His hoodie and tank top had a huge rip down the middle. It exposed his violated red flesh as he found spots and specks of blood from his foot to his chest. His hand had gun powder from when he pulled the trigger. Even though he found himself horrifying, he heaved a sigh and opened the door for the girl.

8. Characters in this post:
    Modoka waited until the door was fully open, she then jumped up and hugged him. "Akulen!" She said. "I am so glad your ok!" She said as she began to cry a little bit. "I was really scard..I really thought I was gonna lose you.. " modoka said as she hugged him a bit tighter. "I don't know what I would do if you were gone.." she said as she pulled away and looked into his black marble eyes. She caressed his face and smiled with tears gleaming in her eyes.

9. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked the girl up and down before looking away. He looked out the window and noticed how dark it was.
    "I'm going home. . ." he muttered before walking out of the room. He looked at himself before walking towards the elevator. As he left, Ikaku heaved a restless sigh.
    "Jeez, what a stubborn kid. . . Even if you think you're girlfriend doesn't have any fate in you. . ." Ikaku said under his breath as he strolled out of the room. He cocked his head up as he realized Modoka was still behind. He turned only his head and looked at the girl.
    "C'mon. I'm dropping you off at home." he announced to her.

10. Characters in this post:
    Modoka just stood there. 'He..he just walked past me..is he really that mad with me..' she thought. Modoka wiped her eyes and turned and smiled at ikaku. "Um..thanks." modoka said. Modoka walked past ikaku and to the elevator she pushed the button. She just stared at the doors. 'I am sorry if I made you upset akulen..but please at least say you r...dont just ignore me...' she thought as tears began to rise up in her eyes. "Why cant this elevator go any faster." Modoka said as she lightly kicked the doors of the elevator. Modoka wiped her tears. 'I hate when people ignore me..its worse if he ignores me..' she thought.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Because Akulen is still in it." Ikaku responded bluntly as he walked up beside her.
    "You know what Akulen hates? People who don't listen to him. Wanna know what he really hates? Oh wait, you should know." he let out in an uncaring manner.
    'If you truly love him, then the lease you could is put fate in him. He's different from you.' he thought as he tapped his foot with impatience.

12. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was also getting impatient. The elevator opened and her and ikaku walked in. Modoka pressed the number one button and stood back. She sighed. "Ikaku..I don't know..I am really starting to doubt that he loves me.." she said. "Maybe our definition of love is different.." she said.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Give him time. He doesn't know the meaning of love because he's never expressed that feeling before. Until now that is. . ." Ikaku let out plainly as he leaned against the walls of the elevator. He heaved a sigh as his gaze went down to his feet.
    "Just take it easy on him. True love is a new concept to him and he has no idea how to express it." he said as he popped his knuckles when the elevator opened.

14. Characters in this post:
    "I see.." modoka said as she walked out after ikaku. "I guess..I might be taking things to fast.." she said as she got into the car. Modoka shut the door and buckled up.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Everyone has there pace. And when it comes to the love life of a teenager, you have a much faster pace." Ikaku explained as he hopped into the front seat of the car. He clicked in his seatbelt and inserted the key and gave it slight turn as he pulled out of the parking lot.

16. Characters in this post:
    "I guess.." modoka said as she put her hand on her chin and looked out the window. 'I think I will trying taking it slower..I am just afraid if I go slow..I will lose him..' she thought. She sighed. Modoka closed her eyes and began to imagine the people she lost already and to lose him brought pain to her heart.

17. Characters in this post:
    "If you believe that, that says that you lack faith in him. . . And that could result in him being taken away instead. . ." Ikaku let out as he turned a corner. He wanted to let her know that thinking that would make Akulen loose faith, and he didn't want that.

18. Characters in this post:
    She looked at him. She was starting to get irradiated that he could hear her every thought. But he was right. "Your right..and I don't want that.." she said. Modoka said as she played with her hair. 'Akulen..what are you doing now?' She asked as if he could hear her.

19. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku snickered at her thoughts as he continued to drive. He eventually reached a gas station and parked it beside a gas pump. An attendant came up to them as Ikaku pulled out his wallet.
    "Hey. Premium Grade Gas, full please, and can I get two Hershey's bars?" he asked as he held out money in his hands. The guy gave a bow before taking the money and putting it in the gas pump, filling the tank. Afterwards, he went into the Shopette and came back with two king size Hershey's bars. Ikaku gave the guy a tip before taking the candy bars and pulling out of the gas station.

20. Characters in this post:
    Modoka just sat there and stared out the window. Modoka picked up her phone and called misaki.
    "Misaki..where are you?" Modoka asked her.
    "I am at uncle kaito's house..I am fine." She said. Modoka heaved a sigh.
    "I am glad..I am such an idiot!" Modoka said. "I almost put you in danger.." modoka said as she began to cry.
    "Kiki..honey..I am ok! So its fine!" She said. "Worry more about akulen and yourself.." she said.
    "But misaki!" Modoka said but was cut off by misaki
    "Modoka stop! I told you I am fine!" She said. Then the line went dead.
    Modoka just sat there and stared at the phone. She smiled and let out a small chuckle.
    "Alright I understand misaki.." she said as she put the phone in her lap and stared put the window again.

21. Characters in this post:
    As Ikaku got closer and closer to Akulen's house, he got a bit more worried about Modoka.
    'I'm not sure how Akulen will act now. He's scary that way. No one knows what he'll do next. . .' he thought as he pulled into the driveway. Before he let her out, he unbuckled himself and turned to face her while in his seat.
    "You okay?" he asked, a hint of genuine concern.

While that was going on, Akulen, just getting out of the shower, was rubbing his hair with his towel. He then wrapped it around his lower half and walked out. Before even getting dressed, he went into the kitchen and looked through his refrigerator. He pushed aside a few containers before reaching out to obtain a small bottle of beer. He popped it open quickly and chugged down. He wiped his forehead and set the bottle down on the counter before closing the fridge. He leaned himself against the fridge and heaved a sigh.

22. Characters in this post:
    Modoka began to unbuckle when ikaku asked her a question. She looked at him.
    "I am ok..thanks for driving me home ikaku." Modoka said with a smile. She opened the door and shut it. She walked up to the door and reached for the door knob. But she stopped and hesitated. She sighed and mumbled alittle pep talk patted her face and opened the door. "Akulen..I am back." She said. She got no reply. "He probley isn't home yet.." she said to herself. She let out a sigh of relief and shut the door behind her. She kicked off her shoes and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink but once she entered the kitchen she saw akulen leaning against the refrigerator in only a towel. Modoka blushed. "Ak..akulen..so..this..this where you were.." she studdered.

23. Characters in this post:
    Akulen's eyes rolled to the direction of the voice. He lifted his head a little revealing his vacant, almost dead eyes. He ran his hand through his hair, letting droplets of water hit the fridge and floor. He placed his hand on the counter and heaved himself up. Once up, he staggered a bit before grabbing the beer bottle from the counter. He took a quick swig before he strode past Modoka, patting her head slightly.
    "I'm glad you safe. Go and get some rest. . ." he muttered in an almost inaudible as he walked up the stairs. He went into his room and closed the door weakly before he collapsed onto his own bed, not evening attempting to get back up to get dressed.

24. Characters in this post:
    Modoka just stared off into the distance. "Akulen.." she said. She let out a sigh of disappointment and sadness. "I feel like you don't really mean that.." she said. Modoka instead of going to bed she went into the refrigerator and grabbed a bunch of ingredients. She then searched for the spice cabinet. She gathered everything and began making food. She poured the rice into one pan and then went on to the rest of the food. She put the meat and seasoning in the pot and then the curry powder in and stirred it together. Once it was done she turned off the stove and made herself a plate. She set it down on the table. She then walked over to the coffee table and picked up the remote to the television. She tuned it to her favorite channel and set the remote down and walked back to the table and ate while watching Tv. But modoka couldn't watch the Tv. All she could think of was akulen. She let out a depressed sad sigh yet again.

25. Characters in this post:
    -The Next Morning-
    Akulen arose from his bed, all bruises, scratches, and wounds from the previous night were gone. It was as if the incident never even occurred. He stretched his arms before removing the covers and getting up. He got on his toes and stretched his arms higher before walking into the bathroom to undress and take a bath. Once he finished with his bath, he dried himself off and draped the towel over his head. He went to go dress up into his uniform before walking into the kitchen. He made breakfast and a bento for two. He went into the living room to see a sleeping Modoka and planted a kiss on her forehead before getting up to eat.

26. Characters in this post:
    modoka was awaken by her phones alarm. modoka groaned. she sat up and turned it off. she stretched out her arms and legs out and stood up. modoka walked into the kitchen to start to make her and akulens bento and begin breakfast, but when Modoka looked up she saw akulen washing dishes. "Akulen! your awake!" she said. modoka ran up to him. "How are you feeling? do you hurt anywhere? are you sick at all!?" modoka said as she bombarded him with a bunch questions.

27. Characters in this post:
    Usually not a morning person, he looked back at her and gave a soft smile.
    "Yeah, I'm fine. Not a scratch." he commented in reference to his wound free body. He finished the last of the dishes before wiping his hands on a towel.
    "You can go ahead and eat breakfast and your bento is also ready." he said before setting down the towel.
    "By the way, I never apologized to you correctly. . ." he said slyly as he approached Modoka and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer until there lips were only a kiss apart. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

28. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was caught by surprise but she liked his apology and to say she forgave him she kissed back. she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss a little more.

29. Characters in this post:
    After a while, he pulled away. He leaned his forehead against hers and sighed.
    "Next time, listen to me. I don't want you to see me like that." he said softly before he drooped his head to her shoulder.

30. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at him. modoka hugged his head. "i am sorry too..i shouldve listened..but i was so scard..i thought i was gonna lose you..and i dont want to lose anyone else that i love so much.." modoka said. "i..i love you so much.." modoka said as she hugged his head a little tighter.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Posts 361 to 390 of 466