Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    modoka looked at him. "your right..but i love him because hes the one that stood up for me in middle school..which he probley doesnt remember.." she said with a smile. "and ever since then i have always admired him..and day by day i fell more in love with him..and i still am.." she said with a giggle. she looked up at ikaku with a smile. "and i have finally gotten to be his girlfreind..and since people like him so much that i worry that he will leave me..but i believe in him.." she said as she looked at hands then back at ikaku. "oh! i am just blabbing huh?" she said with a small embrassed blush and smile.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Not, it's okay. You remind me very much of Ren." Ikaku said with a soft smile as he rested his head on his hand. Akulen was being dragged away and into the car. He was a bit scared. When Rinto threw him into the car, he shut the door behind them and leaned forward. Rinto slowly took off his own shirt and proceeded to take off Akulen's hoodie. Akulen shuddered and closed his eyes.
    "D-Don't. . . I'm sweaty. . ." Akulen moaned.
    "Well, who's fault is that?" Rinto said as he ran his fingers over Akulen's chest.

3. Characters in this post:
    modoka stared at ikaku. "you must love ren a lot huh?" she asked him with a smile. "i envy you.." she said. "you guys have such a loving relationship.." she said. "i am not really sure that akulen really truly loves me.." she said with bit of a sad smile. "but no matter his feelings..i still love him..no matter what." she said with a little bit brighter smile.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Has he started to harass you?" Ikaku asked as he looked at her, anticipating an answer.
    "Ah!" Akulen moaned as Rinto pulled him closer, which coincidently pushed something deeper.
    "Just bare with it." Rinto hissed as he began to feel the pleasure.

5. Characters in this post:
    modoka looked at him. "you must love ren a lot huh?" she asked. "i envy your loving relationship.." she said. "i sometime think that akulen doesnt really truly love me.." she sayes with a sad smile. "but no matter what his feelings r for me..i still love him.." she said with a little bit brighter smile.

6. Characters in this post:
    modoka shot her head away from his gaze and blushed. she nodded.

7. Characters in this post:
    "I see. . . So, he does like you. . ." Ikaku said as he grinned. He chuckled at her reaction. When Rinto was done, they parted ways, promising each other to go on a date later on today. He helped Akulen out of the car and gave him a wink before getting in the front seat and driving off. Akulen slung his bag over his shoulders and got on his motorcycle.
    "Jeez. . . The guy was way too big." Akulen hissed, having a hard time sitting in his own seat. He pulled out of the sidewalk and made his way to the place where they would have dinner. He looked around to find a good building where he could snipe him from.

8. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at ikaku with a bright smile. "Really!?" She asked. Modoka looked down at her hands and giggled. "Then I cant wait for akulen to come home!" She said she with so much excitement and enthusiasm. "Oh..but I wish I had a better outfit on..I want to look good for him when he come home.." she said.

9. Characters in this post:
    "I think you should be more concerned about Akulen at the moment. I told him that he needs a partner for this mission because this guy is dangerous. But he forced me to stay because he's really worried about you." Ikaku explained as he let out a sigh. Akulen had found a and abandoned parking garage not too far off that was perfect for sniping. He hopped onto his motorcycle once more and drove off. Once he got to the top of the parking garage, he turned off the engine and kicked down the kick stand. He set down his bag and took out the sniper pieces. He began to assemble it, putting on the silencer last. As the soon began to set, he got into position and looked through his sight. He saw Rinto sitting there, looking out the window and straight at him. A grin crept onto his face as Akulen backed up from his sniper in fear. Just then, someone pressed a wet cloth onto his mouth and nose from behind, making him black out.
    Just as that was happening, Ikaku was startled.
    "His. . . His spirit beacon is going off!" Ikaku said aloud in panic as he jumped out of his chair and ran straight to the door.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Wh..what!?" She asked. Then suddenly ikaku jumped up and ran out of the house. Modoka jumped up and ran after ikaku. But by the time she got outside he was already gone. Modoka fell to her knees. "This is probley because of me.." she said as she clenched her fists. Modoka jumped up and walked back in. She walked back into the family room and picked up her bag. She pulled out a boy hat and pulled up her hair. "I am going home.." she said as she took her phone and wallet out of the bag and threw it back on the couch. She walked out of the house and closed the door. She looked around to make sure no one was around. She then proceeded home but not before turning into Mimi. "Ah!" Mimi said as she stretched out her arms. "Why don't you let me out more often!? You only use me when you might be in danger.." she said as she put her hands behind her head and walked home. Soon Mimi made it home and let modoka surface back up. Modoka knocked on it. "Coming!" Modoka heard someone yell from the other side of the door. Misaki opened up the door. "Um..may I help you?" She asked. Modoka looked up and told her shh. Misaki gave a small nod. "Oh you must be one of modokas classmates huh!?" She said. "But modoka isn't here..but still come in.." she said. Modoka nodded and walked in. Then modoka pulled misaki out of the way so that way they weren't seen in the window. "I am being hunted again.." modoka whispered. "Again!?" Misaki quietly moaned in anger. Modoka nodded. "And akulen is hurt I think..I think its because of me.." modoka whispered. "Then what are we gonna do!?" Misaki asked. Modoka looked at her. "I am going to move with you.." she whispered.

11. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku went back inside the house to go get Modoka because his sent has lingered on her, but she was gone.
    "Argh! Turn your back for one second. . ." he hissed in annoyance as he closed his eyes and concentrated. He managed to activate her spirit beacon and trace it back to her home. He ran there and knocked on the door. He was very impatient at the time, so he just kicked down the door. He scanned the area and found Modoka with some older looking lady.
    "Uh! You idiot! You just jeopardized this woman's life and your own for doing that. The people after you are the same as Akulen and I. Even with Mimi, you could get killed!" he scolded in an enraged tone. He grabbed her hand and began to drag her out the house.

12. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was scard out of whit's when ikaku appeared out of nowhere. Modoka turned her head back around to see misaki. "Modoka!" She yelled. "Don't worry nee-chan..I will be ok! But you need to leave the house now and go somewhere safe!" Modoka yelled. Misaki nodded. Modoka smiled. "I love you!" She yelled. Modoka turned her head back around. "Ikaku..why are you here!? You need to save akulen! Don't worry about me!" She said.

13. Characters in this post:
    "What are you!? An idiot!? If Akulen inds out I left you to go save him, he'll have my head!" Ikaku argued as he threw the petite girl into his car that was not too far from Akulen's house.
    "I just went to confirm his location, and you just disappeared. . . Do you know how worried I, I mean, Akulen would!?" he scolded before shutting the door and climbing into the driver seat. He turned to look at her, waiting for an answer.

14. Characters in this post:
    Modoka felt really bad. "He would be really worried and scard.." she said as she looked down. Modoka sat up and buckled herself in. "I thought it was my fault that he is in trouble..so I was gonna leave so that way they would leave him alone.." she said with a frown. "I am really sorry Ikaku though.." she said as her lips began to quiver and her eyes became misty.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Since you don't seem to understand, I'll explain it to you. Akulen. . . has his own reasons for being chased. He has something special about him that causes people to go after him. He's, what we call, an energy source. . . Now think what would happen if people got a hold of this energy source." Ikaku lectured as he strapped himself in and inserted the key. He closed his eyes and reopened them, dilated. As he stepped on the gas, his eyes and brain were working together as a GPS.

16. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was really scard now. 'They will probley hurt him to get that energy..' she thought. Modoka clenched the car seat. 'Akulen..please honey..please be ok..' she said as she began to sob sofetly. 'Ikaku is coming to get you..'

17. Characters in this post:
    While Ikaku was driving, Akulen was just waking up. He found himself in a room with his mouth gagged and hands and feet tied up. His arms were bound together and he could feel what felt like a ring on his middle finger.
    "Oh? It seems that you're awake." the voice of Rinto said as he heard footsteps making its way towards the bed. He felt his hands from behind as Rinto reached over and moved the gag from his mouth to his eyes.
    "Don't you feel more vulnerable that way?" he whispered in Akulen ear as he wrapped his arms around him from the back. Akulen's face went red as he closed his eyes, causing his ears and tail to come out. Rinto grinned deviously as he tugged on his tail.

18. Characters in this post:
    The whole ride there modoka was uneasy. Her foot thumped faster and faster. Modoka felt like she was being tortured from the heart. 'Cant this car go any faster...' she thought. Modoka clenched her thigh. Modoka put her hands on her head. Modoka was so frustrated that she messed up her hair. "Ikaku..is akulen ok!?" She finally spoke up.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Okay let me see. . ." Ikaku said as he began to tap into his spirit beacon. He closed his eyes as he put his car on auto drive and concentrated. He was watching the scene.
    "He seems fine, and. . . Oh! Okay. . . That's a bit too graphic. . ." Ikaku said with a gulp as he automatically erased the picture from his mind and took the wheel into his own hands again.

20. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at ikaku. "What are they doing to him!?" She asked. Modoka looked at his expression and heard his words. Modoka's anger began to boil. Modoka's ears popped out they began to turn black. "I am gonna kill them!" She said as she dug her nails into the car seat.

21. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku looked back at Modoka before he opened his mouth.
    "Let's just say. . . Akulen's on bottom. . ." he muttered hesitantly as he diverted his attention back to the road and continued to drive. He arrived at what looked like a hotel. A love hotel to be more precise. He rushed out and quickly opened the door for Modoka before grabbing her hand and dragging her inside. He closed his eyes and traced the room to the highest floor.
    "We need to see someone in the top floor! Now!" he said as he showed his ID to the lady at the front desk. She quickly bowed and Ikaku ran off with Modoka towards the elevator. Once they got to the top floor, he turned his head to the only room in the hallway and kicked down the door. He gasped and backed away once he saw what was inside. A tied up Akulen was found lying on the bed, exhausted, next to a grinning Rinto as he got up to approach his guest.

22. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at akulen then the guy. Modoka looked at the guy with hateful eyes. Finally modoka snapped. Modokas ears were now black as night. Her eyes turned to dark blue and her Blonde hair turned to a darker Blonde.

23. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku looked at Modoka as she began to transform.
    'Crap. . . She maight accidently kill Akulen at her state. It doesn't look like she might have sanity. . .' he thought as he squeezed tighter onto her hand. He can't do much to subdue her, but if Akulen could manage to control the situation at his state, there will be only one casualty.
    "Ah! You must be Shouji Ikaku. . . And, she must be Wakaba Modoka. Pleasure to meet you. Akulen has thought a lot about you guys." Rinto said with a devilish grin. He looked down on Akulen and pressed his palm hard onto Akulen's chest causing him to gasp.
    "Doesn't that sound so beautiful?" he said aloud as he pressed down harder. Ikaku was agitated, but striking now could only cause a problem.

24. Characters in this post:
    The sane part of her was trying to keep her in check. But once she saw what he was doing to akulen and his gasps and yelps of pain she then was no longer sane. Modoka tried to run at him but ikaku pulled her back. "Ikaku let me go!" Modoka growled angrily. "I am gonna kill him!" She yelled.

25. Characters in this post:
    "I guess I really don't have much of a choice here. . ." Ikaku said with a sigh before throwing her out of the room and shutting the door. He put a charm on it which caused it to remain impenetrable no matter what.
    "Now that the crazy is gone. . . Shall I proceed?" Ikaku asked his eye glowing red. Akulen managed to lift his head and signal before gasping once more
    "It would be smart of you to listen." Rinto said before Ikaku's eyes turned back to normal.

26. Characters in this post:
    Modoka got up and banged on the door. "Ikaku! Let me in!" She yelled. She continued banging and forcing it down until she got tired and she began to calm down. Modoka's ears turned back to white and her hair and eyes became lighter again. Modoka sat back against the wall and began to cry. "Akulen.." she cried. "I am sorry.." she said.

27. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku was surprised to hear of this deal, but his face didn't show that.
    "So, you're saying that Akulen and Ren can finally have separate bodies?" he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. He tapped his foot in annoyance as he looked Rinto up and down.
    "Yes, only if you hand over Akulen to me." Rinto responded as he pat Akulen's head.
    "I'm not giving him to you. What makes you think that after all that work his parents did into keeping him and his brothers alive and away from people like you that I'll give him up now? Huh?" he questioned furiously as his brow began to twitch.
    "Ikaku its fine. I know how-" Akulen commented before being interrupted.
    "Shut up! I'm not giving you to him! Ren and Koukaku would agree as well!" he barked at him. Akulen went wide eyed as this was the first time Ikaku has snapped at him.

28. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was able to hear this conversation. Modoka stood up. Modoka began to bang on the door. "Akulen! Akulen!!" She yelled over again. "Don't agree please!! I need you!" She yelled. "I LOVE YOU!!" She yelled louder. 'I hope you can hear me through this door' she thought. "PLEASE!" She yelled.

29. Characters in this post:
    "How can we not hear you!? You're too f***ing loud! I didn't even need to read your thoughts for that one!" Ikaku yelled over his shoulder at the door. Akulen was surprised, but he gritted his teeth.
    "As long as Ren's happy, I don't care!" he yelled back, fighting back tears.
    "Don't worry about Ren's happiness. That's my, and my concern only ever since we started dating. Besides, acting tough when you know you want to cry isn't exactly reassuring for me." he said in a blatant manner. He brushed off the glare he was getting and turned his attention back to Rinto.
    "I'll figure it out. On MY own." he exclaimed with an emphasis on "my". He strolled over to Akulen and was about to pick him up when Rinto had grabbed onto Ikaku's arm.
    "I didn't get a chance to tell you the consequences of your choice." he said with a grin.

30. Characters in this post:
    Blushed in embrassment. But when she heard akulens response she felt a little heart broken. 'Akulen..' she thought. But modoka kept listening to the conversation. Modoka was cheering for ikaku on the inside. But when modoka heard Ringo say that their was consequence she then pressed her ear and rabbit ear to the door to hear what it was. Modoka's heart was pounding really fast.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Posts 331 to 360 of 466