Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    Modoka had her eyes closed the whole time and death grip on akulen. "Is..it over!?" She asked him with her eyes all scrunchted up. She opened one eye and looked around to see that they were in akulens house. She opened both eyes. She sighed. "I really thought we were going to be dead there.." she said with a smile.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Heh! We only escaped death's hands once! Although I've done it multiple times. . ." Akulen scoffed. He got up and looked around. He pulled out his gun and knife and threw them onto the table. He took off his shirt again and sighed.
    "Want a drink?" he asked.

3. Characters in this post:
    Modoka nodded. "That would be nice!" She said. She got up off akulen so he could get up. Modoka looked at herself. Her shirt was still half way undone and she was covered in blood. She looked at akulen. "Akulen..you wouldn't mind if I take a shower would you!?" She asked him while blushing.

4. Characters in this post:
    Akulen slung his shirt over his shoulder as he looked in his fridge.
    "Go ahead! And I have Ramune and Lemonade! Which one!?" he called over his shoulder as he took out a Ramune for himself and popped it open. He took a big sip from it before setting it down on the counter. He looked at a book to decide what to cook for dinner. He sighed as his vision went in and out from his adrenaline rush, so he slipped on a pair of glasses he had in the glasses case from his front pocket. He pushed them up as he continued to scroll through the recipes.

5. Characters in this post:
    "Um ramune will be good.." she said as she walked into the kitchen. Modoka looked up to see akulen wearing glasses. She blushed. 'He looks sexy with those on..' she thought. She looked away so he wouldn't know she was staring at him. She cleared her throat. "Um..where is the bathroom?.." she asked as she played with her hair.

6. Characters in this post:
    Akulen looked up at her question. He set the book down and walked up to her.
    "There are four bathrooms. One up there in my room, one at the end of the hall upstairs, one inside the Theater room and one beside the laundry. Take your pick." he said as he pointed out each location with his hand. He heaved a sigh and turned to her.
    "I'll take your clothes and fix them up. And if you don't have any change clothes, then you can look in my closet." he said as he gestured to his own room. He then walked away to finish his ramune on the counter.

7. Characters in this post:
    Modoka nodded and walked up stairs without any other questions. She went into the nearest room and shut the door. She sighed. "I wonder if hes mad with me.." she said. She stood and looked around the room. There were clothes lying around. "I am guessing this is akulens room.." she said. She walked up to the bathroom and opened the door and closed it behind her. She began to undress. She walked over to the shower and turned it on. But modoka didn't move her head in time and got soaked. "Ah!" She yelped a bit. "I am soaking wet.." she moaned. She sighed and finished undressing. She passed by the mirror and saw the scars she got from when they cut her and experimented on her. Modoka shuddered. "Because of them..this body is ugly.." she said with eyes of hate. She looked away and got into the shower.

8. Characters in this post:
    When Akulen decided on something to make, he closed the book and began to check if he had the ingredients. He was relieved to know that he had all that he needed, so he took out his cell phone to check the time. It was about lunch and his mission wasn't until after, so he sat on the couch, waiting for Modoka.

9. Characters in this post:
    Once modoka was done she turned it off and got out. She rapped herself in a towel. She slowly opened the door to see if akulen was in the room. Once she knew the coast was clear she opened the door and walked out. Modoka went up to his closet and opened it. She looked through the clothes. She picked out a big black shirt and baggy green pants. Once she was done getting dress she opened the door and down the stairs and into the family room where she found akulen on the couch. She walked up to him. "Hi..hi.." she said with a blush as she tried to keep the pants up.

10. Characters in this post:
    Akulen turned to look at her as she came out. He was suppressing a laugh as he watched her pulling up the pants.
    "Here, let me help you with that." he scoffed. He walked over and knelt in front of her. He lifted the shirt so that he could see the waistline of the pants. He used his right index finger to feel the seem underneath the waistline. Once he felt the ropes, he pulled them out and tugged on them until they seem to sit on her waist comfortably before tying them up.
    "There." he said triumphantly before heaving himself up.
    "Do you feel safe here?" he asked her. He needed to know so that he could have Ikaku come over to watch her.

11. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was blushing the whole time as he fixed the pants she was wearing. Once he was done modoka suddenly felt better. 'Now I don't have to hold them up now..' she thought to herself. But her thoughts were interrupted by akulens question. She looked at him and then around the house. "Um..yeah I guess so..why do you ask!?" She asked him.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Let's just say I have to leave for an assignment and your pursuers are still after you. . ." Akulen muttered as his voice trailed towards the end. He was ready to call Ikaku if needed. As he waited for an answer, his mind swirled of possibilities of what he would need to repay him with. Then, his body began to grow hot as he remembered that Ren usually does 'things' with him at night.

13. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at akulen. "Akulen..I think that if I stay here I will be fine..they probley don't know where you live anyway..so I will be fine." She said.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Even if they didn't, they would find out eventually. Mostly because I was the one who assassinated their best customer and boss. You know, the incident that happened at school with the sniper." Akulen explained as a wide grin spread upon his face towards the end. He looked back at her before wiping the grin off his face. He was worried about her mental state, so he decided to divert the conversation.
    "So, what do you want for dinner? I can cook for you." he said, even though he had something already in mind.

15. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at him and smiled. "Anything is fine!" She said. "I cant wait to eat your cooking! I bet its wonderful!" She said with a smile. Modoka was just happy to be eating dinner with akulen. "Do you have anything planned for dinner!?" She asked him.

16. Characters in this post:
    "I'm not the best, but I certainly do have something planned." Akulen said with a neutral tone before ascending up the staircase. He walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He knew what his assignment was before hand, so all he needed to do was get the bag ready. He grabbed the gym back from underneath his bed and casually tossed it unto his bed. He looked through it to make sure that he had his disassembled sniper ready. For his mission, he had to get close to some rich guy who had a thing for working out. Due to some certain conditions, Akulen himself was chosen due to his shota-like physique. He heaved a sigh as he realized that he had to attract this guy's attention, leave suddenly, and snipe him from afar. This wasn't too much for him since he had everything preplanned, but he was afraid to let himself out in the open for some man to pick him up.
    'They're not getting any of this tonight.' he thought to himself as he shot a quick text to Ikaku;
    Hey, can you please watch my house and Modoka?
    ~Akulen

17. Characters in this post:
    Modoka was really excited to eat dinner with akulen. That once he left and behind closed doors she jumped around and did a little squeal. "I get to eat dinner with him." She squealed. She ran right to the couch and plopped right on it. "And I get to live with him too.." she said as she rembered. She did another squeal and kicked her legs and arms around. "I have never been this happy in my entire life!" She squealed.

18. Characters in this post:
    Once Akulen had seen the reply, he groaned in annoyance.
    "Freaking Ikaku. . ." he hissed under his breath before replying;
    I'll let you spend a whole day with Ren. . .
    ~Akulen

He then browsed through his closet and checked for some good work out clothes that would make him seem mysterious and attractive in some way. Then, he remembered the way girls looked at him when he was dressed for PE. He looked through once more and grabbed a pair of shorts, a tight tank top, and a hoodie. He made sure they were all dark colors before throwing them into the gym back. He got knee high gym socks and a pair of expensive looking sneakers. He tossed them both into the bag. He was about to zip it up when his phone rang. He picked it up quickly and read the text. He heaved a sigh of relief before zipping up the bag and opening the door.

19. Characters in this post:
    Modoka began to dream of things they would do together. "And then we would...eeeppp!" She squealed. Then suddenly she heard a door shut from upstairs. Modoka snapped out her thoughts and stood up and ran to the stair case to see akulen walking down them. Modoka quickly fixed her hair and then waited for him to come down.

20. Characters in this post:
    As Akulen walked down the stairs, he saw Modoka running to the staircase to meet him. He ran his fingers through his hair before pushing up his glasses.
    "I'll be leaving in a bit. . ." He said with a gentle smile. He adjusted his gym back over his shoulder as he took the final step.

21. Characters in this post:
    Modoka couldn't help but blush. 'He looks to sexy with glasses' she thought. "Alright.." she said with a smile. "And be careful ok! I want you to come back in one piece!" She said. Modoka walked up to him. "And for good luck.." she said as she grabbed his face and kissed him.

22. Characters in this post:
    Akulen was caught off guard by the sudden kiss, but he didn't mind. In fact, he enjoyed it. He kissed her back with equal force. He was about to slip his tongue into her mouth, but he controlled himself as the doorbell went off. He pulled away quickly and opened the door.
    "That was fast. . ." He muttered as he called up do that Ikaku could enter.
    "Good afternoon, Mrs. Soon-to-be-Kurosaki." Ikaku said with a polite bow. Akulen blushed at hearing this name that was being given to Modoka. Ikaku to find his face red in embarrassment.
    "Aw, he's blushing." Ikaku cooed playfully as he needed with Akulen's hair.
    "Shut up! I swear. . . If you need up this house, I'll kill you." He muttered angrily before walking out of the house

23. Characters in this post:
    Modoka blushed when ikaku said soon to be. Modoka began to day dream but then was suddenly snapped out of it when akulen closed the door. Modoka reached out hand as of to say don't go but she put it down and looked at ikaku. "What are you doing here!?" She asked him.

24. Characters in this post:
    Ikaku turned his head to face her.
    "Me? Well, I'm your bodyguard until your beloved comes back. He's a bit paranoid at the moment due to the assignment he was given currently. . ." He explained before looking away.
    "Have you had lunch yet?" He asked in an attempt to change subjects. Meanwhile, Akulen speed down the highway until he reached the Golden Chariot Gym. He presented himself with his own ID since the place was company owned. He went into one of the changing rooms and slipped out of his school clothes and into the gym clothes he packed into his bag.

25. Characters in this post:
    Modoka looked at him. "Um..no I haven't eaten lunch yet.." she said with frown. Her stomach rumbled. Modoka blush and put a hand to her stomach. "I might be a little hungry.." she said with a chuckle.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Of course you are. . ." Ikaku said with a chuckle. He went into the kitchen and began to prepare two sandwiches. As Akulen finished dressing up, he caught sight of his target, Ichijou Rinto.
    "Why are homosexuals attracted to me? It's it because they know I'm bisexual?" He said under his breath. He walked passed him with his hood on. He could already tell he left an impression because he heard the shuffling of feet. Akulen was about to get ready to grab a weight when someone had ran their finger down his back, causing Akulen to shiver. He turned to show his face that had feign fluster.
    "Hey, my exercise buddy isn't gonna be able to make it today. . . So I was wondering if you would like to exercise with me." Rinto said, turning up the charm. Akulen looked around as if to be secretive. Then, he gave the guy a seductive look and leaned forward.
    "Sure, I'm trying to ditch my exercise partner, so I'm pretty sure you could help me with that." He said quietly and seductively. He got closer to the guy, and Rinto nodded in agreement as he took Akulen's hand.

27. Characters in this post:
    Modoka sat at the table while ikaku made her a sandwich. Modoka looked around the house. 'This is such a big and pretty house..' she thought with big eyes. 'I wonder how akulen doing..' she thought. 'I hope he's ok..I miss him already..and he hasn't even been gone that long..' she thought as she sighed.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Thinking about Akulen?" Ikaku asked as he set down the sandwiches in front of her. He sat across and grabbed one before pushing the plate back to her.
    As Akulen was helping set up Rinto's bench press, he dropped a five pounds weight on two of his fingers.
    "Awww, f***!" He cursed out loud. He looked at his hand with passion and took several deep breaths.
    "Look what you did! I won't-" Rinto managed before Akulen took his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them. He licked his fingers in its entirety.
    "Punishment?" Akulen asked innocently as the guy's face began to soften up.

29. Characters in this post:
    modoka blushed. ikaku had hit it right on the spot. modoka nodded. she reached over and grabbed a sandwhich and shoved it in her mouth. "i know he hasnt been gone so long..but when he's gone..i just cant help but miss him.." she said as she made drawings on the table with her finger.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Everyone loves Akulen. It doesn't matter who or what he did, everyone loves him. That's why you miss him so much. He has this aura to him that makes your front just crumble. . ." Ikaku explained after letting out a low sigh. As Akulen sucked on Rinto's fingers, Rinto began to pull on the collar of Akulen's hoodie, loosening it.
    "Are you that eager?" he asked. Akulen looked up from what he was doing and scooted closer to Rinto.
    "Is it a bad thing?" Akulen asked innocently as he scooted closer to him until their chests touched. Rinto's face turned a bright red.
    "You'll make me loose control." he said with a sigh before pinning Akulen down. Inside, Akulen wanted to kick him off, but his mission would then be in jeopardy. He let the man nip and lick at his neck as he moaned in pleasure.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 466