Login to your account

A Complicated Love Life (Vickiazn & ichigo usa

This is a story between characters made by me and ichigo usagi. This story is centered on the love life between the shy and genetically-enhanced Modoka and the multi-persona and murderous Akulen. Both seemingly normal High School kids turn their fates of themselves and others as their feeling for one another grew stronger.......

Tags: action, adventure, minor horror, psychological, romance, slice-of-life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 04-22-2013, 06:42 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 466

1. Characters in this post:
    The bell had rung for lunch to begin. I grabbed my lunch and walked out with my manga books in hand. I thought today I would go outside to eat. I headed toward my favorite spot under my favorite tree. But I headed there I saw someone sitting there. I looked up to see the most popular boy in school. I hid behind another tree. I peaked my head out to get a better look at him.
    "This is my one chance to actually talk to him!" I whispered. I gave myself a little pep talk before I walked out from behind the tree.

2. Characters in this post:
    I was sketching the horizon where the mountains rose as I ate pocky. I heard the rustling of leaves from behind. I hid my sketch book and got up with the gun concealed in my sleeve.
    "Who goes there?" I asked cautiously. I was just hoping to be alone, but it seems someone has already found me.

3. Characters in this post:
    I walked out and smiled at him. "Its only me.. modoka.." I said. I looked at him. " ho..how are you?" I asked him. "I am sorry if I was bothering you..I only came here to eat lunch.." I said. "Um..you wouldn't mind if I still sit here to eat would you?" I asked him.

4. Characters in this post:
    'She asks so many question. . .' I heaved a sigh and put the gun back.
    "No problem, you can sit. . ." I said as I returned to my seat and pulled out my sketchbook. I then continued drawing the Mountains as the sun shone behind it.

5. Characters in this post:
    i sat down and unwrapped my bento and opened it. i then began to eat. i looked over at his drawing. "thats so pretty.." i said. "your a really good artist!" i said with a smile. "is that for someone?" i asked. 'crap! stupid Modoka! stop asking questions!' i said to myself.

6. Characters in this post:
    I blushed a little, but I kept on drawing and shading.
    "No. . . Its not good enough for her. . ." I muttered unconsciously as I squinted at the mountains so that I could get every bit of detail.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Who is it for?" I asked. 'Its probley for his girlfriend..' I thought. I sighed at that thought.

8. Characters in this post:
    "My mom. . ." I muttered quietly as I ripped the page out of my notebook and tore it up. I heaved a sigh and looked at the sky. I pressed the sketchbook to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut. I was trying to recall what my mom looked like. Even a little bit can help me draw her.

9. Characters in this post:
    I watched as he ripped up his drawing. I looked at him. He seemed to be upset. I reached over and hugged him. "I am sorry..I shouldn't have asked.." I said.

10. Characters in this post:
    I was surprised by the sudden touch of this girl, who I didn't even know well. No one even attempted to touch me even though I was the most popular kid in school. I didn't like it when people touched me anyway, yet somehow, I didn't want to let her go. I felt the warmth rushing through my body, my cat tail and ears suddenly popped out.

11. Characters in this post:
    I looked up to see cat ears. "Ak..akulen..you..you have cat ears!?" I asked him. "Those are..are!" I said.

12. Characters in this post:
    I felt my head and cursed under my breath. I scooted away from her, grabbed my stuff and ran away. Well, at least it was an attempt because I tripped right after grabbing my stuff.

13. Characters in this post:
    Akulen got up and ran. "Akulen!" I yelled. I ran after him only to find him on the floor. "Akulen..you don't need to run from me!" I said. "I..also.." I said as I let my rabbit ears come out. "I also..have ears." I said. I reached my hand out to him. " so please..don't go.." I said with a smile.

14. Characters in this post:
    I looked up to see her outreached hand. I looked at for a while, and then, I looked at her ears. I reached for her hand and looked.
    "How can anyone smile at someone like me?" I muttered quietly.

15. Characters in this post:
    "Because I know how you feel akulen..and I somewhat..like you.." I said. "I want us to be freinds!" I said. I with another smile as I helped him up.

16. Characters in this post:
    I looked at her as she helped me up. When I was able to stand up properly, I held onto the side of my arm as I looked down at my feet.
    "Are you lying. . . Just to get close to me. . . So that you could kill me in the end?" I asked her. I figured since she was a genetic freak like I was, she might be an assassin as well.

17. Characters in this post:
    I looked at him with confusion. "Wh..why would I want to kill you!?" I asked. "Akulen..I only want to be close to you because I want to be freinds!" I said.

18. Characters in this post:
    "I don't know the meaning of what you call. . . This. . . This friend thing." I muttered as I looked away. I must sound really stupid to her. She might just be a normal person after all.

19. Characters in this post:
    I looked at him. "Akulen..I am not gonna kill you..I just want us to be freinds." I said with a smile as I grabbed his hands. "Give me a chance to show you that I am not a bad person. And that having freinds aren't bad." I said with a smile.

20. Characters in this post:
    I looked at her as a slight blush began to appear in my cheeks. I looked down in order to hide my face with my hair as I nodded slightly.

21. Characters in this post:
    I smiled a big smile and jumped up and hugged him. "Yay!" I yelled.

22. Characters in this post:
    I gasped for breath as she squeezed the air out of me. Even though I prefer being alone, I don't regret this decision.

23. Characters in this post:
    The lunch bell went off. "Aw! Lunch time is over!" I said with disappointment. "Hey lets meet here tomorrow too!" I said with a smile.

24. Characters in this post:
    "T-Tomorrow? I. . . I don't know. . ." I said looking away. I can't skip this to go hang out with her. I'll get fired.

25. Characters in this post:
    "I mean if your not busy during lunch tomorrow.." I said.

26. Characters in this post:
    "I'm sorry. I have an, uhm, assignment to, uh, complete." I said nervously as I began to walk back slowly.

27. Characters in this post:
    "I see..well maybe some other time then.." I said.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah, maybe. . ." I said as went for a full head dash to the gate of the school. I jumped over it and left to go to the Art College not too far away.

29. Characters in this post:
    I watched akulen ran away. *sigh* "I knew it..he thinks I am werid..like everyone else does. " I grabbed my stuff and walked back to class.

30. Characters in this post:
    With the time I had left before my class started, I pulled out my sketchbook and pulled out a lesson plan. I noticed that in the lesson plan was proportioning, so I began drawing body anatomy for humans, animals, and even random mythical creatures. I outlined them with a black tracing pen and let them dry. I closed my sketchbook and looked over my lesson plan once more.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 466