Login to your account

1x1 Dangerous Love

They were once friends until that fateful time now he drifts further away from his friend in order to protect her......

Tags: vampire

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: ArtNightshade

Created: 04-15-2013, 03:43 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    I blushed and chuckled quietly. I took his hand and walked in with. "You're a sweetheart.." I said before walking in. We were soon seated and our food was now ordered and being made. I looked across the table at him, and I gave his hand a squeeze. "You look nice." I said.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mason chuckled at Lavender's nervousness and went over to kiss her bump on her sweet head. "I think your cute when you get all nervous like this." He took her hand and led them both in the restaurant to be seated.

3. Characters in this post:
    When we got there I slowly got out of the car, hitting my head on the hood. Ouch. I ignores it and closed the door, rubbing my head. How embarrassing.. I'm nervous..

4. Characters in this post:
    Mason nodded with a smile. "Mexican it is." When he assured that Lavender was in the car and settled in comfortable and safe, he went in himself and started up the car. Making a few turns and stops, he held her hand with one and steered with the other until they have arrived at the place.

5. Characters in this post:
    I smiled as he kindly opened the door. "Thanks," I said as I got in. "You didn't need to get me anything, you know.." I said, buckling in and looking over at home. "How about Mexican?" I sandbox,referring to the food.

6. Characters in this post:
    Mason hugged her back abosorbing all of her into him. Her scent, her touch, everything. When he noticed her the black box, he stuffed it into his pocket then took her hand in his. He took her to his car and opened the door for her. "You will see your gift when we arrive at the place you want to eat."

7. Characters in this post:
    As soon as I heard the knock I immediately opened the door, smiling at the handsome man that stood there.. he was breathtaking. I hugged him slowly, and looked into his eyes. "Okay, let's go." I said and I took his hand, noticing the black box.

8. Characters in this post:
    Mason got himself ready, he showered and blow-dried his hair before putting on his favorite beanie. After he was done, he checked his watch before smiling at himself. He walked over towards Lavender's house with a black box, containing the gift he bought her

9. Characters in this post:
    I nodded, and said I would see him later. I got ready, took a shower, got dressed makeup.. Hair, yada yadda.. Then when I was ready, I looked at the time and smiled to myself, we should be here anytime. I hoped that I looked okay, I had a bunch of butterflies in my stomach.

10. Characters in this post:
    Mason looked down and smiled bakc at her. He had never felt so alive. He thought before she just wanted to remain friends so that's what he did but he's wrong, dead wrong. She really did want to be his girlfriend. When they arrived at her house, he tells her he'll be back in time to take her out

11. Characters in this post:
    I looked up at him, and nodded, I took his hand, my arm sore from the IV's and such. It all made sense, he was just trying to protect me this whole time, because he truly cared about me. And now, we were going on a date, best feeling ever. I smiled up at him as we walked out of the hospital. When we got in the car, I looked down nervously, I was a wreck, and I'm sure I looked like one.

12. Characters in this post:
    Mason nodded with a smile. After a few moments later, Lavender was allow to go home. Mason got up from his chair and extended his hand, "shall we retire home so you can get ready?"

13. Characters in this post:
    I sat up more, and I rubbed my arm. It was sore from the IV's and I had bruises forming around the needles. The nurse came in, and began to take them pout, and she placed band aids over them. "Thank you." I said as she walked out. I looked up as Mason walked back with some water. "Thanks.." I said softly.

14. Characters in this post:
    Mason smiled widely . When the nurse told them she could leave in a few, he kissed her forehead. "I'll go and get you some water"

15. Characters in this post:
    I smiled at the thought, and nodded. "I would really like that.." I said softly, and I looked down at Hus hand, which made my cheeks turn a light oink once again

16. Characters in this post:
    Mason smiled and chuckled a bit, massaging her hand lightly. "Alright. Lavender. After we get put of here, would you like to go out on our first date tonight?"

17. Characters in this post:
    I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, and I looked up at him, our eyes meeting. "Your girlfriend.." I said softly. The emotion I could see in his eyes made me smile softly, he had such a caring look in his eye.

18. Characters in this post:
    Mason nodded then stopped, he looked at Lavender. He didn't know what to say at first "wh-what more would you want?" He knew what she wanted but he wanted her to say then he would finish her off.

19. Characters in this post:
    "You.. Just need to tell me these things... Especially this.." I said. "And.. You don't get it.. I don't want to be friends.." I said softly, looking into his eyes, seeing the hurt that made my heart clench. "I've always wanted to be more than that."

20. Characters in this post:
    Mason looked down at their hands as well, feeling a bit guilty. "You're right, we're friends, best friends, should have told you"