Login to your account

Thread: Hello! Newbie here. :)

Hello! Newbie here. :)

I'm just a guy from an European country. I have been living quite an average life, not much to say about myself really. I'm a kind and sensetive guy.

I found this site via a link on LiveJournal and I thought I should check it out. I've been roleplaying for about a year and I don't got any experience before that of roleplay. I hope there're people here who can teach me.

I like action, fantasy and sci-fi. Up to this date however I've mostly played characters from different TV-shows. Mostly modern time RPGs. I've been playing a few OCs of my own too. But I'm lacking in experience. I'm also not a native English speaker but I hope you'll understand what I write.

I'm mostly interested in CSI roleplays at the time. I'm alright with playing yaori (think I got it right... slash).

Hello Brook V! Where in Europe do you come from, if you don't mind sharing? :3 I spent quite a few years in Germany and have been to several European countries. :3

There are many people here who would be very happy to teach you to roleplay! You might consider looking into the WTF Multiverse game. Some areas of it are very active and others not so much, but I'm sure there are people who will be happy to meet you there for some posts to practice and have fun. :3 It's a very non-serious game, so it's easy to learn there.

Your English is much better than many. Only a few "odd" phrasings here and there, but I've seen native English speakers who don't write as well as you do.

I don't know of anyone currently running a CSI game, but someone may see your post and decide they'd like to play one too. :3 And there are a few games where you may be able to play CSI-like scenes!

I hope you enjoy WTF RPG and welcome here. :3

(PS: You mean 'yaoi' for males and males and 'yuri' for females and females. :3 Though 'slash' works just as well. :3 )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome to WTF RPG!
    I joined some days ago myself (or was it yesterday..?) and I've mainly been just looking around and carefully posting here and there.

I was also worried about my English when I registered but it hasn't caused any problems for me so far. I don't think it will for you either since it's very easy to understand what you've written.

Yay for being from Europe, too! It makes us instantly awesome, right?

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    Hello Brook V! Where in Europe do you come from, if you don't mind sharing? :3 I spent quite a few years in Germany and have been to several European countries. :3
    Scandinavia. I won't be more precise than that, if you don't mind. Maybe when I've settled in here better.

I don't know of anyone currently running a CSI game, but someone may see your post and decide they'd like to play one too. :3 And there are a few games where you may be able to play CSI-like scenes!
    Yeah I looked through characters and some groups and didn't find anyone. I hope someone might take up intrest! I could play either Greg or Nick. I'm most familair with them... and I like them the best too.
    Edit: I did some looking into the multiverse group. There are plenty of places where you can play out CSI scenes there.

(PS: You mean 'yaoi' for males and males and 'yuri' for females and females. :3 Though 'slash' works just as well. :3 )
    OK, thanks. I wasn't sure on the word. I'm more familair with the "slash" term.

Quote Originally Posted by Gess Jahd View Post

Yay for being from Europe, too! It makes us instantly awesome, right?
    Yeah.
    Last edited by Brook V; 06-28-2011 at 09:02 PM.

I should try and speak to you with all the scandinavian languages and see which you react to.
    But I understand you wanting to hold it for a bit.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

No worries. :3 I totally understand wanting to keep your exact area to yourself! It's very cool to have people from all over. :3 It lets you learn different things and experience more organically different characters and stories, because of the different experiences of the players behind the characters and stories. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin