Login to your account

Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy - Closed

Rules of roleplay bend! Enroll your Mary Sue or Gary Stu character into this fun roleplay, meta-game to your heart's content and fight to be the most dazzling, brightest, beautifulest in the school!......

Tags: academy, anime, comedy, cool kids, fun, gary stu, humor, magical girls, mary sue, modern, parody, school, silly, students, wacky

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Tahiel

Created: 06-28-2011, 01:26 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 185

1. Characters in this post:
    Phil listened to Apple call over to the girl, telling her that it was probably Phil's twin. "Knowing my luck, it probably is my twin brother." Phil said with a defeated tone of voice. He thought that by teaching this class, he'd finally be away from his brother for most of the day, but apparently not.

Phil then remembered that Apple had asked him a question...and he thought it would be rude to just leave him hanging there. "When that brother of mine gets his butt in here, you can ask him yourself." he grumbled in his signature grumpy voice. Phil then held his head in his hands, feeling a headache coming on. In a now apologetic voice, he apologized to the boy, "Sorry, I just don't want to deal with my brother right now.".

2. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim frowned when she looked over to Mr. Phil, unhappy teachers gave bad grades according to the agents who actually went to school. Since it seemed the person on the other side of the door was causing him stress she had two options. Attack the offender, but since he was related to Mr. Phil. The other was deny that Mr. Phil was present or was busy. Deciding this on her own wouldn't do, since another in her company would be affected. So instead she said loudly to the person at the door, "Let me see if he is in here."

Then, she said quieter so Mr. Phil could hear, "Shall I deny your presence since the other seems to cause you stress?"

3. Characters in this post:
    Phil took a minute to decide his course of action, but it seemed that there was only one logical outcome. "Go ahead and let the poor sap in. I'll have to console him eventually, so might as well get it over now." Phil grumbled and rubbed his temples again, bracing himself for the flood of emotion that was just about to enter his classroom. Phil wondered what could be making his brother so upset this early in the day.

4. Characters in this post:
    Frowning, Seraphim walked to the door. She took one more look at Mr. Phil, noting she should at least get him to his grumpy self after this. Shaking her head she opened the door and looked at the man outside. "I like the other half better."

She didn't even welcome the man inside. Instead she went straight to her desk, then pretended to straighten her things.

5. Characters in this post:
    The door finally opened to reveal the pathetically sad Will, still clutching his pink Hello Kitty scarf. His eyes welled up at the sight of his brother, and he couldn't bare to just stand there anymore. Not even bothering to close the door, he sprinted like a startled deer towards his twin, his arms open for an embrace. "Phiiiiilll!!!" he cried out and glomped onto him, his arms tight around Phil's chest. Will was unable to say anything else for now...he just wanted a shoulder to cry on.

6. Characters in this post:
    Apple kept leaning against the desk, chin resting on his hand, and watched with interest as Will rushed over and hugged his twin in a rather pathetic manner. After watching the sobbing for a bit, Apple piped up once again. "So you're Mr. Will? Gosh, you guys look identical, except, like, you don't act the same, so you also look, like, different, ya know?" He cocked his head to the side, adding, "I like your scarf! Why are you sad?"

7. Characters in this post:
    Phil found himself in an unbreakable hug, caused by his brother. He hung his head low in defeat and mumbled, "What is it now, Will?". Before his captor could answer, he swung his head around to glare nose-to-nose with Will and in a rather deep and angry voice said, "You know I hate it when my class is interrupted. This better be good." A nasty scowl was painted on Phil's face, clearly depicting he was feeling grumpy.

8. Characters in this post:
    The tears that were flowing down Will's face temporally stopped as he heard a perky little voice speak up. He made eye contact with the colorful student, and said as best as he could between sobs, "Y-yeah, I'm Will...*sob*...th-thank y-you for th-the *sniffle* compliment, sweetie...". He meant to say more to the cute little rainbow blur of a child, but he was interrupted by his brother staring him down and acting angry again. Will slowly removed his arms from around his twin's torso, and held them up to his chest, defensively.

9. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim almost couldn't believe the difference in how the twins acted, especially since they looked almost exactly alike. She watched the mopey one, Mr. Will apparently, practically smother his brother. She picked up her pencil and tapped it rhythmically on her desk. "I had a Hello Kitty scarf. It got burnt during my... last vacation." She shuddered at this, remembering her last assignment, that was why she had to pretend to be a high school student.

10. Characters in this post:
    Apple, being as distractable as a kitten, turned away from the twin-drama show to Seraphim. "Really? How'd that happen?" he asked. Somehow he couldn't see her with a hello kitty scarf. Unless it was black. Did they make black and white hello kitty scarfs? probably. "ooh, where didya go for vacation? Was it somewhere cool?"

11. Characters in this post:
    Phil could quickly see this class was getting nowhere fast. He groaned at this thought, closed his eyes and rubbed his aching head again. After considering a plethora of options, he knew he only had one choice. Phil slowly stood up and made an announcement to the class. "Ok everyone..." his strong, frustrated voice filled the air, "...since someone decided to intrude and disrupt me, I can see this class period is pointless in continuing today.".

A soft cloth was pulled out of Phil's pants pocket, and he carefully removed his glasses. Proceeding to clean his glasses, he continued, "I declare this class over for the day. Take a break and enjoy the day.". Glaring menacingly again at his brother, Phil donned his eyewear and pocketed the cloth again. He gestured to Apple and said firmly to Will, "Talk to him about your problem...whatever it is. We'll talk later.". Phil started to pack up, wanting desperately to get some peace and quiet.

12. Characters in this post:
    Seraphim glared at the whining man, hopefully she didn't have his class. Since class was dismissed early, she packed her few things up and walked towards the door to class. She stopped in the entrance, looking over her shoulder at Mr. Phil. He did say anytime, right?

Turning around she walked to the teacher's desk, smoothing out her skirt. "You said if I needed anything I could ask, sir?"

13. Characters in this post:
    There were cookie crumbs everywhere. The past six hours were a blur of chocolate chips and delicious macadamia nuts. Usually, waking up with a blank spot in your memory would make you feel a little nervous, maybe even scared. Checkers woke up from a chocolate chip cookie induced coma/sugar filled rampage resulting in amnesia on a daily basis. The only thing that gave her noodle a puzzle was the fact that she was curled up in a rhododendron bush outside of the Academy with three empty pastry boxes that might have been full of cookies at some point.

"Ch'bthnk geb, ilyaa nilgh'ri cookie-nyth, y'hah!" Checkers' eyes widened and she slapped a tiny hand over her mouth. After a moments speculation over what she just uttered, she shrugged it off with a tiny giggle and bounded to her feet. As she shoved her way out of the bush she dusted herself off, and was momentarily amazed and suspicious of the amount of crumbs that came tumbling out of the folds in her clothes. There were a few people loitering about outside the school, and a deep panic shot through her. 'THEY KNOW.' her mind screamed, and she tried to look like she hadn't the faintest idea how those delicious crumbs got on her person.

Ears twitching rapidly, Checkers bee-lined for the front doors to the Academy. She had the craziest feeling that she was late. But that was highly improbable for someone like her.

As she swaggered into the school, tail bouncing, Checkers casually glanced at the clock. No, that wasn't right. Just as casually, she skipped to her locker, hands locked behind her. It was just a coincidence that the hallway was nearly abandoned, too. As she fiddled with the lock on her locker-- those weird little turny devices always stumped her for some reason-- she decided to admit that she was fashionably not on time. Not late. Checkers wouldn't admit to being late. Just a little postponed. Besides, no one would notice.

And her first class was... English if she remembered correctly? Pfft, what's so important about that? 4-18-15---DOH! She went over again, start over... At this point she was struggling with the device with a look of rapt concentration on her face, her tongue sticking out of her mouth. It was a wonder she could tie her shoes.

But then again she was wearing buckle on shoes.

14. Characters in this post:
    A very short, adorable girl with snow leopard ears and a tail casually walked towards the entrance of a school, a fennec fox at her ankles. It didn't matter whether she was late or not she was probably just going to cut class and go to the library or maybe sleep. She had been traveling on foot for an entire week with little food and no sleep, although she was fine. She was used to little food and little sleep. She had no other choice anyways, she had to escape her evil aunt and uncle somehow and finding an acceptance letter to Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy in the trash had been a blessing in disguise.

Anyways she entered the academy and went over to her locker(she may have not intended to go to class, but that didn't mean she couldn't be polite and put on indoor shoes) and opened it. She removed her purple and blue tennis shoes from her feet and put on the simple black Mary-janes with disgust. How did these shoes even exist, they were so ugly and uncomfortable(but, so were pleated skirts, but she had no choice in that either, she had no clothes of her own;her aunt and uncle made her wear rags). Zanja glanced at her schedule, English was her first class, well that wasn't too bad she loved words and wanted to be a novelist when she grew up. Maybe she would stop by. She closed the locker and headed to class, unfortunately she ran into a girl with fox ears who appeared to be tying her shoes.

"Watch where you're goin' " Zanja said

Kit, her fennec fox made a noise in agreement and puffed up his fur in a very cat-like manner.

15. Characters in this post:
    There was a rumbling ball of dust and debris and yips of excitement and shouts of accomplishment that approached the Academy and then arrived at it....

(Continued to new area.)

16. Characters in this post:
    As the rumbling cloud of success and wolf-boy twins approached, the ground seemed to tremble beneath their feet. Certainly the noise produced seemed to be more suited to a herd of stampeding cattle and the cowboys wrangling them than two boys.

Their cloud of chaos burst through the Entrance hall and down the halls of the school as they progressed to their goal location.

(Continued to new location.)

17. Characters in this post:
    Their cloud of chaos may have made a lot of noise, but it's questionable as to if Haruka Rin would have heard it approaching the Infirmary. It would entirely depend on how well sound-proofed the Infirmary was and how deeply the nurse was sleeping. But certainly the stampeding sound and yips and yelps and shouts of the twins would have proceeded the entire way there.

The Infirmary door burst open with a chorused call of, "Harruuuuuuuu~!"

Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe, their fluffy tails and ears and tiny fangs still in obvious evidence were carrying a rather large flat box above their heads as they pranced proudly over to where Haruka Rin was napping, their mouths open in victorious grins. It was the sort of happy-puppy grin that in the animal would call for a tongue hanging lazily over the sides of their mouths. But since they were cute wolf-boys rather than cute wolf-pups, their tongues stayed properly in their mouths.

They crouched and presented the box to Haruka together. "We found it!" Timber said.

"We kept looking and looking for a big enough box of chocolate for you, Haru," Mackenzie River said.

"But we couldn't find one big enough," Timber continued.

"So we had to keep searching."

"But then we found it!"

"And we came right back..." Timber said with the hint of a frown.

"But we missed all of first period." Mackenzie River said sadly, his ears flattening.

"So we don't get to have a piece of chocolate each!" They chorused, their ears back and looking devastated at their failure.

"But we'd take half of one..." Mackenzie River said, perking slightly.

"That would be fair," Timber agreed, also perking.

They both looked expectantly at Haru, having put the box roughly the size of a highway sign in his lap.

18. Characters in this post:
    The noise might have echoed all through the school and a wave akin to an earthquake might have shook the ground under their feet but Haruka Rin, Napper Extraordinaire, was obliviously unaware until the twins burst through the doors of the infirmary with their prize on hand.
    His unawareness did not come from the Infirmary being sound proof (it was not), but more for his magnificent skill of sleeping through a train-wreck.

Sitting up straight at once and caught completely by surprise, a sleepy Haruka Rin looked left, then right, then at the twins before him. It took only as long as the blink of an eye for his expression to change from sleepy to delight- not so much at the chocolate box, which he had barely only registered existed despite it's size, but at the fluffy cute set of wolf teens offering it -when he saw the twins.

His first thought was on how cute they still were.
    When Haruka finally registered the box, his second thought was spared from more cooing at them to instead wonder how in the world could anyone eat such a large amount of chocolates all on their own.

Regardless of Haruka's doubts on how long it would take anyone to finish the contents on the box and whether that was healthy at all, the man smiled at the twins, and let them finish their little explanation of their adventures.

The first thing that escaped his lips was a surprised "My!" and of course, a smile. He always had a smile for the twins. Such cutie they were!
    The second thing that escaped his lips was something a bit less dumb.

"You did find a big chocolate box," he remarked "Now, I don't really condone missing all of first period but... " but? But they looked so cute, Haruka thought, and so very very sad to have indeed missed their classes... how could he deny them anything? "... but you went through all this trouble just to bring me this lovely gift... so of course I can give you a chocolate each," he said with a happy smile, and rose a finger to wave it in the air in a vague admonishing attempt "So long as you promise to be more careful next time and not skip your lessons."

With his little speech finished, Haruka seemed quite happy with himself, and with the gift, even if he didn't really believe the twins would actually remember his words later.
    While he awaited the twin's reply, he lifted the lid of the chocolate box to the best of his abilities to have a peek, and choose one.

19. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe looked at each other in surprise. They'd get to have a chocolate each? Was this fair?

Mackenzie River was of the opinion that it was because Haru had offered.

Timber was of the opinion that it wasn't, because they hadn't arrived back in time.

Their silent discussion lasted approximately ten point three seconds before they turned back and grinned, "Okay! Thank you, Haru~~!"

"We'll try not to miss any more classes," Timber added.

"Today..." Mackenzie River quantified under his breath, looking innocently away.

The box of chocolates had a rather amazing array of chocolates in varying shapes. Bon-bon shapes and block shapes and heart shapes and star shapes and clusters and truffles and haystacks and logs. About half of them were plain chocolate in either milk, regular or dark while the other half had something special in them - such as nuts, caramel, nougat, cherries, strawberries, mint, citrus and things even less identifiable, but good. The inside lid of the box had a map of what was where.

20. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin couldn't hold back a fond chuckle at the way the two behaved, as always looking most adoringly at them, because, honestly, they were so cute and adorable!

Haruka made deaf ears to the little remark of 'today', the pulled the lid of the box fully away, had a brief puzzled look at the map inside, then let it rest against the side of his desk, thus showing off the entire array of chocolates to choose from. He had no more room on his desk to show off the underside of the lid also, or he might have.

"You can choose whichever you want," he said, reaching over the desk to pet each of them at the very least once, before retreating his hands to pick at a chocolate somewhat randomly.
    Somewhat, because he did not check again that map. But not quite randomly, because he chose one shaped as a heart, with caramel and nougat inside.
    He took a mildly tentative bite to half of it, made a face of pure delight at the soft taste of the treat, and had the rest of it, looking most pleased and letting a most content sound that could have just as well been a little moan of pleasure.
    Finally, when he had finished the whole treat, he managed to gather himself enough to speak. "These are so good!"

21. Characters in this post:
    Apple realized the entertainment here was just about over, since everyone was leaving. So, he grabbed his bag, said 'Laters' to everyone, and wandered out into the hallway...

Continued elsewhere

22. Characters in this post:
    Where to go now? There didn't seem to be anyone out in the hallways, probably because they were still in class. Apple wandered aimlessly for a while, exploring. He poked his head into random empty rooms as he passed, idly humming under his breath.

After a while the rainbow-haired one heard voices. They grew louder as he followed them to a sunny hallway, where there was a door labeled 'Infirmary'.

Continued elsewhere

23. Characters in this post:
    Apple cautiously opened the door and peeked inside. There were the two boys he had seen earlier, and a gawgous man with long black hair and a doctor's coat. This meant he was probably the school nurse.

Blinking his big eyes, he said, "Hello," hoping he wasn't interrupting anything important. Then his eyes landed on the huge box of chocolates, and he smiled. Sidling in, he strolled up to the desk and grinned happily at the three of them. "My name's Apple. What are your names? Sorry to barge in, but my class ended early and I was exploring, and then I heard voices from here, so I came in!"

24. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe beams at Haruka Rin and then started exploring the map to locate their favorite flavors, their tails wagging when Haruka Rin seemed pleased with his choice.

Mackenzie River had just taken a bite of his log-shaped chocolate orange piece and Timber was nibbling at the corner of his star-shaped chocolate lemon when Apple came into the room. Both turned and blinked at the newcomer.

"You're not an apple, you're a rainbow," Mackenzie River pointed out in a way he thought was reasonable.

Timber looked over at his twin in a way that suggested he thought his brother might be being slightly rude, but didn't actually disagree.

25. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin enjoyed his chocolate plenty, even reaching for a second while the twins enjoyed their own pieces, but his attention was caught when the new boy entered the infirmary. He hoped the boy wasn't ill, the poor cutey- certainly, he didn't look sick, which was good. And his introduction confirmed that he was not sick. So... more visitors! This made Haruka happy, he liked being visited.

Having a better look at the multi-colored child, Haruka Rin thought the boy did look a bit like a rainbow. He had to admit in that he agreed with Mackenzie River, though the way the boy said it still amused him some.

"Hello Apple," Haruka Rin greeted pleasantly, offering one of his warm smiles "My name is Haruka Rin, I'm the school nurse," he reached out to pet the twins' heads gently "And these are Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe," he added, since the boys had not given their names.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, that's right," Mackenzie River said. "We are!"

"Don't sound so surprised..." his twin said, rolling his eyes. But he was ignored as Mackenzie River just leaned into Haruka Rin's petting, grinning and forgetting about his chocolate orange log.

27. Characters in this post:
    Apple giggled cutely at Mackenzie River's accusation. "Hello, Haruka! And you two are so cute!" He petted their heads when Haruka stopped petting them. He wanted to draw them! they were like little puppies. And Haruka, well, he was just sooo pretty! A chittering noise in his ear jerked him from the land of cute. "Oh, right! And this is Cherry!"

The catsquirrel jumped from it's place on his shoulder and glided over to the desk, where he landed and started jumping up and down, chittering. He wanted a chocolate. Apple smiled at his pet's antics.

28. Characters in this post:
    Mackenzie River and Timber Wulfe would have been mildly offended if they'd heard Apple's thoughts. They wouldn't have felt it was appropriate for someone about their own age to consider them like 'puppies'. Fortunately, what they heard was 'cute', which made them blush slightly and submit to the petting.

They both looked over to the chittering creature, watching it bounce.

"Cherry?"

"And Apple?"

They asked. Then looked to Haruka.

29. Characters in this post:
    Haruka Rin looked surprised at the apparition of this... so called Cherry the catsquirrel. He joined the twins in watching the chittering creature bounce, before turning his gaze to the twins again, since they were apparently expecting something from him.
    What, he had no idea.

So he merely smiled at the three and said "Nice to meet you then, Apple and Cherry," and offered, even though he'd told the twins they could have only 'one', "Do you all want a chocolate?" he asked, and then to the twins, he added "You each can have another one too."

30. Characters in this post:
    The twins probably wouldn't have understood why they looked to Haruka Rin even if they were asked. It was probably some degree of instinctive appeal to the authority in the room.

At the offer, they had individual reactions:

Mackenzie River looked pleased and excited, his eyes already consulting the chart of flavors (though he was at least polite enough to wait for Apple to make a selection).

Timber looked a little dubious. "Are you sure?" he asked, uncertain if it was fair. "We didn't get back in time..."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 185