Login to your account

Heaven and Hell aren't that far apart

In a time where the world has fallen into nothing but destruction, both Demons and Angels alike are finding there is more to life than their set ideals.......

Tags: angels, cities, demons, evil, good, human

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: NotANarutard

Created: 03-13-2013, 01:02 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

How far they've fallen...

In a time of sheer chaos, things are looking worse than ever before on the earth. Murder, thief, and disease are at an all time high, topping even the "Black Death" of the medieval era. In this time of destruction and, for lack of a better term, evil, a demonic essence lingers, pushing people toward such cruel action. This has caught the attention of, shall I say, the "higher-ups". An angel is sent in an attempt to confront and prevent the demon from driving the humans into ground.

Rules

There are only a few simple rules for new people: 

Number 1 - I don't have much of an exception for writing. We all have writer's block or feel uninspired at some points. Hell, I do. :) But please, DO NOT MAKE POSTS LIKE "[Insert character name here.] walked across the road." If you have some sort of problem, let me know within the post itself, that way I know.

Number 2 - DO NOT GODMOD! Meaning, unless you have permission from the writer of the character, don't make said character do things that aren't follow-ups to a former post. 

Number 3 - If you'd like to make a new character, please ask both Sinz Kitten and I.