Login to your account

Forbidden Kingdoms~Private~

Will a love unite the two rival kingdoms with love, prosperity and peace?......

Tags: anime manga fansty kingdom vampires shapsshirfters

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: TrySton-Chan

Created: 02-25-2013, 09:12 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    " yes that was the plan." she said and looked at him.

" maybe you could help me plan my fiancés death?" she asked and rolled her eyes

2. Characters in this post:
    "I had a few hours to myself and wanted to find you." The young man told the princess.

"You think maybe you might be able to get out tonight and meet me at the lake?" He asked his voice soft sitting down next to the girl

3. Characters in this post:
    " I only knew you were hear because I could hear your thoughts." she said and looked at him. she nodded when he mentioned how she looked annoyed.

" I am. my father set me up to marry the most horrific guy in the world. and I don't mean that in a good way. this guy is such a snob." she said and sat down looking up at him.

" so what brings you to strath prince atticus?" she questioned

she was still holding the black rose twirling it in her fingers gently.

4. Characters in this post:
    Atticus glanced up his eyes widening at the the princess who was coming near him.

"I thought I stayed hidden.." He said quietly. "I flew to your kingdom as a dove, htne slipped into your place in human form.." Atticus tuggedhis hood off and brushed his white hair back.

"You looked annoyed.." He said his mauve glassy eyes metting with her red ones

5. Characters in this post:
    " screw you!" she called after kyrio

she sighed she really didn't want to marry him. why him of all people? she asked her self. she never had liked kyrio he was annoyiny, like a little pest that wouldn't leave you alone. plus he was to cocky. which would make it all the easier for her to kill him off before anyone could wed them.

all of a sudden kathrins brain filled with someones thoughts. it was the boy from last night. she turned quickly. " hey prince." she said standing up and walking over to him.

" howd you manage to get in, in human form? or were you not in human form?" she added the last part after a second.

6. Characters in this post:
    "You. Don't have a choice in this Kat. your father made the decision a couple weeks ago. And were going to be wed on his birthday in a couple of weeks," The dark haired vampire smirked standing up and giving a wink to the girl.

"Well, I guess I'll catch you latter, love. I have work to get too" He said simply flashing her one last grin before waking off.

Atticus looked around the city, it wasn't called the city of vampires for no reason. A frown tugged on his lips and he pulled his hood over his face more tying to conceal his identity. He was here for one reason only, he wanted to find that princess without causing to much commotion.

After finding the place and seeing the guards, Atticus found a back entrance to a garden and stayed waiting, his eyes finding the princess.

7. Characters in this post:
    kathrin began to laugh " and what makes you think I would want to marry you?" she asked pulling away from him. to any one walking by it would seem like a normal conversation not at all like they were discussing why she would want to marry him.besides that most people in the kingdom didn't really pay attention to the discussions that took place inside castel walls. infact every citizen kept pretty much to them selfs.

kathrin saw a beautiful bird fly over head and smiled gently at the sight, automatically she thought about the man she had met the night before she rembered how magnificent he was. she looked back at kiyro.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Well he chose the strongest man in the kingdom of course!" The Vampire laughed. "Your Father picked the head guard of the place and fellow full-blood vampire. You dont get it yet?"

The teen smiled and moved closer to the girl. "It's me Kathrin" He leaned down close to her ear and whispered.

9. Characters in this post:
    " what now kiyro?" she asked twirling the rose in her fingers. when she heard him speak up about whom shed be marrying she looked up from the rose.
    " who?!" she questioned standing up.

she looked at her teacher " im not in studies you can leave. go into town or something." she said. with that her teacher disappeared quickly. kathrin rolled her eyes " are yu going to tell me?" she asked sitting on the bench closer to kiyro.

she may not be fully interested in who her father wanted her to marry, most likely because if she didn't agree shed make sure the guy sundenly died. but it was always interesting to see who her father would chose.

10. Characters in this post:
    "Yo. Kathrin." A dark haired 'teen' jumped down from his perch and made his way over to the princess sticking his hands in his pockets. His blue eyes concentrated on her and his lips pulled into a small smirk.

"Hey, Guess who your father chose as you betroth, you might actually find this funny, I know I do."

Atticus remained seated as his teacher went to open the door and see who it was that disturbed them. Atticus saw his teacher grin then poke her head back in the room. "Prince. Continue your studies I'll be back later." She giggled as she left the room slamming the door shut behind her.

Atticus flinched then sighed resting his head down on the table. An Idea slowly came into his mind and his head shot up. looking at his window he grabbed a hoodie and jump from his window changing back into a bird and flew off.

After flying for a short time he same across a kingdom he knew it was Strath by the exterior. The Teen morphed back into a human and entered the kingdom pulling the hood over his head

11. Characters in this post:
    kathrin sighed she walked out to the garden. nothing interesting of new of course. there never was.same routine everyday for the rest of the vampires years, plus they were immortal so pretty much till the end of time.

kathrins teacher walked out looking at her " kathrin dear. your fathers worried. "

" about what now?" she said looking down playing with a black rose she had just picked they were her favorite and they only grew in two places in her kingdom and tringram lake.

Her teacher sighed " your love life of course. dear you need to find a prince, your father dosnt have many years left in him." of course he was immortal too but being of an older species of vampire his immortality only lasted a few thousand years. soon he would shrivel into dust like all the elder vampires did eventually.

" ill find love when im good and ready. Its not like there are many princes around, let alone ones that would like to marry me and rule a vampire kingdom."

12. Characters in this post:
    Atticus stared out of his windowed and sighed again dropping his head back down on his desk.

"Atticus; Head up, chin high. Now do your work." The teacher tapped her stick on his desk.

The boy sighed but straightened out and continued his out. His head only turned when there was a knock on the door.

13. Characters in this post:
    kathrin woke up early in the morning her stomach hurt badly and her throat burned with the craving for blood. she climbed out of bed slipping into her morning clothing. she walked down stair and looked at one of her servents " come here." she said weekly she should have ate last night.

when he walked over she grabed his arms holding the tightly behind his back, using her other hand she turned his neck so she had clear view of the beautiful vein beneath his pale skin. she smiled as her fangs enlarged. quickly she dug her fangs in drinking until she felt him go limp in her arms. he wasn't dead just uncosious. she droped him to the floor wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. " thanks babe." she smiled and continued walking out side.

the tempature was nice today. she would be going back to the lake. maybe shed even get to see that boy. the thought made her smile as big as she could. she wanted to see him.

14. Characters in this post:
    Atticus entered his bedroom from the windows. After turning back to his human form he laid in the extravagant bed which was his and fell asleep to peaceful dreams of the night. He knew secretly that he would be waken early to start his practice. But he knew it was also worth it.

(sorry short post...Mu time is limited..sorry it took forever.."

15. Characters in this post:
    dove the bird of love I smiled to my self softly and stood up I dusted off my dress and walked over to midnight climbing on. " go" I whispered and she moved quickly soon I was back at the castel. I snuck back into my room with out being noticed

16. Characters in this post:
    "Thank you." Atticus gave a weak smile. "But My family is handling the crisis alright. As long as shapeshifters hold the power of the throne then my Kingdom is safe." He smiled and stood up on shaky legs.

"It's getting late, I'll meet you here another night. Goodnight Princess" Atticus gave a smile he then swiftly turned into a dove and flew off.

17. Characters in this post:
    I nodded " I could help get rid of some if you wish." I said and smirked " it would be quite easy for me."i chuckled softly then covered my mouth " sorry I shouldn't even joke about those things. I would never hurt some one from your kingdom"

18. Characters in this post:
    "It's becuase when our kingdom's seprated most of the human with with us; the shapshifters. We still get lots of immagrants who fear their lives and come to my kingdom." He looked at Kathrin.

"And with the mixing of humans and my race; humans are overpowering my race. It's now become very rare to see a shapshifter." He said sadly. "This is the only reason when I become king I will have to marry somone from my own kind.." He said softly

19. Characters in this post:
    I smiled " i have a lot of kingdom things that i have to attend.... we ahave been running low on blood. " i sighed

20. Characters in this post:
    "Im sure you are you will be a good ruler though." He smiled. "Just learn more about your land so you can help your people when needed" Atticus gave a small laugh. "I only read so much becuase i dont get to go outside the castle wall"