Login to your account

A Warring Wonderland

A twist on the classic "Alice in Wonderland" story!......

Tags: adventure, alice in wonderland, magical, tea party

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Open

Creator: Kuro Ningyou

Created: 11-25-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

In the wonder-filled, wonderful Wonderland, there are four kingdoms - each one corresponding with the four suits of a card deck.  At one point in time, these kingdoms were at peace and everyone seemed to be happy and carefree.   That is, until a war for territory broke out.  Each suit wanted to gain control over all of Wonderland for their own purposes and, as a result, the tranquility of the lands was shattered.  No one trusted anyone who wasn’t from their own kingdom.

However, in the midst of the war, there is an underground group of Wonderlanders who are trying to restore peace to the lands.  They are called TOP HAT-acronym pending, a ground of various citizens from different kingdoms who wish for their land to return to its former glory.  The head of this organization is none other than the one called “The Mad Hatter”.

During the time where heated battles are taking place on the borderlands of each kingdom, four “Alices” had been sought out and “led” to their own rabbit holes.  Each Alice bears a suit symbol that is only visible when in Wonderland.  These marks serve as a beacon that, at the moment, only the Mad Hatter can detect.  Once found and brought together, these four Other Landers will be the key to achieving TOP HAT-acronym pending’s goal to reunite the kingdoms.

Though, beneath their stated objective, this ground has a hidden agenda.  Should they succeed in uniting the card kingdoms, they will have already prepared an army to overthrow the entire system and crown The Mad Hatter as their king.  In order to achieve this goal, they absolutely need the four Alices on their side.

Rules

First and foremost, follow the TOS for WTFRPG.
The standard roleplay rules apply: no god-modding, auto-hitting, puppeting another person’s character.
This is a literate roleplay.  I expect correct grammar and at least a paragraph.  This means one liners are a HUGE no-no. In the same breath, I want to point out that I since I have chosen "Advanced" as my desired skill level, I expect ADVANCED profiles.  If you don't know what I mean, look at some of the approved characters as a reference; also, DO NOT copy the profile of an approved character.  I DO check these and you will be immediately rejected!!  Use your brains and be creative!

You are limited to playing THREE characters.  However, you may NOT play two Alices or two rulers.

If your character application is declined, do not whine about it.  There is a legitimate reason you were declined.  Also, I will work with you so that your character CAN be approved.

Avoid Sue-ish/Stu-ish characters.  No one is completely helpless just like no one is completely invincible.  Everyone has their faults and flaws.  A unique balance is the key to having a great character.

This roleplay is going to be rated PG-16.  Swearing is fine, but don’t make a sailor blush.  Romance is also allowed.  However, explicit relations are forbidden on the open board.  And lastly, there should be no overly gory scenes, if there are any at all.

If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please write your character out of view for the time being OR designate a person to puppet your character for you.  This is the ONLY time puppeting will be allowed.

All things out of character belong in the “Out of Character” board.

If you have any complaints about anything, please consult a mod.  Things can turn ugly if you take matters into your own hands.

By applying for this roleplay, you agree to follow these rules.  Violators will be punished.

Just because a character may say “Reserved” doesn’t mean you can’t still try.  However, reserves are considered before all others.  Feel free to PM Kuro Ningyou if you’d like to reserve.  More than one person is allowed to reserve ( exception to this is The Mad Hatter ).