Login to your account

Imaginary Inc.

Welcome to Imaginary Inc. where us imaginary friends find children to employ us. I- Rosalina Key- promise to find every child an iF(imaginary friend) and promise to fid every iF a child. that is my duty.......

Tags: drama llama, imaginary

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MaddIe_was_here

Created: 11-03-2012, 10:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 67

Thread: Imaginary Inc.

1. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina marched through Imaginary Inc. With her head held high, We are so behind! I might have to fire a few people for not working hard enough. She thought harshly. She burst into her office and logged on to her computer

2. Characters in this post:
    Chrysis walked in just as Rosalina did, holding a small stack of papers. His hair was pulled back out of his face by a ponytail and he wore his signature scarf.

"I have the files you requested last night." he said, his voice deep and tinted with an English accent. His services covered the England area, and it wasn't too hard to pick up the accent. He opened the file and then started to flip through it.

"A child with insomnia, huh?" he asked, looking up for a moment before starting to read the page again. "He seems interesting. Who's covering him?"

3. Characters in this post:
    "I'm not sure yet. Are you busy?" Rosalina asked hoping he would be able to take the kid. she clicked her email, not even looking up at Chrysis. "Huh." She said looking at her newest email. She logged off and looked up at Chrysis "Well?"

4. Characters in this post:
    Chrysis looked up from the notes with a raised eyebrow and a laugh rolling off of his lips.

"The kid has insomnia. I need my sleep, unlike some others who work around here." he said, chuckling. "I'm not as spry as I once was before!" He was joking of course, and soon his laugh came to a stop.

"I'll ask around the office if anyone else wants to take the kid on. I think I know someone who might. She's been looking for a new contract anyway."

5. Characters in this post:
    "Good, I couldn't stand taking that either. But really? I mean you can't stand that?" She asked with one arched eyebrow, amused. "I didn't think that was possible. Ok now get out i have business shtuff to do!" Rosalina shooed Chrysis out of the office.

6. Characters in this post:
    "Xavier might want him. The kid seems to like the gothic stuff. I usually take on the older kids anyway." Chrysis looked up at Rosalina, who was trying to shoo him out. He grinned slightly and shrugged before leaving.

"Business smizness. I know for a fact, lovely little Rosa wants to come play with the big kids. Maybe one day you should take on an insomniac kid. They're rather fun, you know." and with that, he left. He disappeared to head off to go meet his client. It was early in the morning in China anyway.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Xavier! I'm not sure, i think he's taken. and I'M taken!! Rosalina yelled and then called Xavier into the office.

"You called?" Xavier asked then smiled "Yeah, you taken?"

"Yes actually. Did you expect me to be?"

"no, it's not that... CHRYSIS DID IT!!" She yelled that being her first instinct.

8. Characters in this post:
    After a long explanation to Xavier Rosalina walked out of her office and into the portal that led her to her child's house

"Hi!!!" I said happily to Lilly "Hey." She said quietly "What's wrong?" Rosalina asked "nothing, i'm just sleepy, i stayed up late last night."

9. Characters in this post:
    Chrysis sighed and went back to his small cubicle, sitting down in the office chair and rolling it over to where his computer was. He moved the mouse some and then waited for the screen to light up before signing in.

The wallpaper was a collage of pictures of his clients-- from the past to the present. He smiled some before standing, feeling a bit like an idiot for coming back to his cubicle before doing what he had originally set out to do after he dropped off the papers at his boss's office.

He needed coffee. What kind of imaginary friend needed coffee? It didn't matter anyway, because he was sipping on a mug filled with the dark revitalizing liquid.

10. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina smiled "you shouldn't stay up so late."

"I know, I hope you don't mind, but i'm gonna sleep." Lilly replied

"Oh, that's ok." Rosalina had no idea what to do with a day-off she usually worked 24-7.

11. Characters in this post:
    There were no pings, and all of his clients were all in the same time zone where it was around ten o'clock. Being younger kids, they were all fast asleep for the oncoming day. He kicked back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk and gulped down the last bit of coffee he had before holding the mug to his chest. The ceramic was still slightly warm, and it felt good through his shirt. That was one of the many quirks Chrysis had about him.

12. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina walked back in Imaginary Inc. and sat back down in her office. "Well...." She said quietly and started looking for some paperwork to do.... "I'm officially bored." Rosalina went on the internet and started playing video games.

13. Characters in this post:
    Still holding the mug to his chest, Chrysis stood again and walked over to Rosalina's office.

"Hey, I don't have any pings or anything. Can I go?" he asked, leaning on the doorframe. He hair was pushed back out of his face and his scarf was hanging loosely around his neck. His clothes looked very crinkled and there were bags forming under his eyes. He hadn't been able to sleep lately and his appearance made it obvious.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Not really... Why don't you take a day off?" Rosalina asked her eyes trained on her video game.

15. Characters in this post:
    Chrysis let out a whoop and thrusted a fist into the air. "Awes-" The phone in his pocket vibrated and he pulled it out with a skeptical look on his face.

Upon the screen was a little yellow box with a lightbulb in it. His client, Sydney was now awake. He groaned and shoved the phone back into his pocket before looking back at Rosalina.

"Nevermind. I have to go." he grumbled. He set the coffee cup down on the side table next to the door in his boss's office and proceded towards the portal to Sydney's room.

"What's up?" Chrysis seemed to appear of out nowhere in front of the little boy's bed. The boy was bawling and holding the stuffed animal his mother had given him close to his chest. He had said something that the normal person wouldn't have been able to understand.

The boy had a nightmare that had to do with Chrysis disappearing forever.

"Shhh..." Chrysis murmured, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling the boy to his side. "I'm not leaving.... I promise."

After a couple more minutes of wiping tears and comforting, Chrysis was able to get the boy off to sleep. He sat there on the side of the bed for a few more moments before standing carefully, making sure not to bump into the sleeping child.

Now being able to escape, Chrysis left the room through the portal, landing on his butt as he made it into the office.

16. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina laughed, it was like the universe didn't want Chrysis to have a day off "Oh well...." She said happily and then continued her video game, only to be interrupted "WHAT!?" She yelled "Miss, we have a slight problem..." an un-payed intern said slightly scared of Rosalina "Hmmm.... well what is it?" She asked the intern gestured Rosalina to follow. What she saw was the whole office in chaos. everyone was screaming and yelling, papers were flying EVERYWHERE! "WHAT THE FLIP IS GOING ON!?!?" She yelled and the whole office went silent

17. Characters in this post:
    Gypsy ran round trying to catch papers. She noticed Rosalina and fumbled the papers. She fell over but stood up quickly. SHe gave a small salute. "Goodmorning miss."

18. Characters in this post:
    Morning, gypsy, what happened?" she walked over to her a little tire

19. Characters in this post:
    "Everything. Well. A lot." Gypsy said, flustered.

20. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina frowned "okay, can you get it cleaned up or am i going to have to call Xavier?" she asked slightly annoyed

21. Characters in this post:
    "Uh. Xavier? Remind me, who's that?" Asked Gypsy, still picking up papers.

22. Characters in this post:
    "the scary scarecrow guy." she said uncomfortably describing her friend

23. Characters in this post:
    "Oh. I guess I can handle it. I have Lilly to take care of as well." Gypsy said.

24. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina smiled, everyone said that when she , mentioned Xavier

25. Characters in this post:
    A noise went off and Gypsy looked at her watch. "Damn Lilly, not now." She hurried around giving people orders and picking up papers. She glanced at her watch. "Arg. I hate my life." She rushed off.

26. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina called Xavier to help pick up the mess

Xavier picked up the mess in a matter of seconds

27. Characters in this post:
    Paula looked around. "Gypsy." She looked in the wardrobe.
    "Paula" Gypsy looked around the corner and saw Paula looking in the wardrobe. "Paula, there you are."

28. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina smiled as Xavier picked up stuff "YOU'RE my favorite you know that right?"

29. Characters in this post:
    "Play with me Gypsy." Gypsy smiled at Paula. "What do you want to play?" Paula smiled playfully. "Pirates."

30. Characters in this post:
    Rosalina smiled and walked to her office then she got an email "Crap, my kids awake. Xavier is in charge!" she called through the office hearing groans of protest on her way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 67