Login to your account

Two worlds

This is a myth rp, you can be a human that enters the myth world, or a person born in the myth world......

Tags: myth

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: MaddIe_was_here

Created: 09-30-2012, 12:31 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 230

Thread: Two worlds

1. Characters in this post:
    (LIzzy's POV)

I stared at the door, waiting, like every day. I waited for Jack, he still hasn't come home.

2. Characters in this post:
    Just checking to make sure I can post here

3. Characters in this post:
    Laura stretched her wings and crouched by a mysterious portal. She was sniffing at it.

4. Characters in this post:
    Jack smirked at nothing in particular he's been here for quite a while, a year to be exact and he'd already taken over half of it

5. Characters in this post:
    (Why is he in the myth land.) Laura was getting bored with the portal so she flew off.

6. Characters in this post:
    (he stumbled upon the portal while fighting in the war, he completely forgot about Lizzy) Jack traveled to the kingdom where the empress lived (any one can be her)

7. Characters in this post:
    Laura soared overhead and saw a boy. She smiled.I havent eaten one of those for ages. She went into a dive towards it.

8. Characters in this post:
    Jack saw the Griffen com after him but only smirked and raised his hand. he had learned black magic. He controlled her body making her fall to the ground

9. Characters in this post:
    Laura growled. (It's spelt gryphon. word kept correcting it for me.) She bent her wings and walked behind some rocks. This one is no mere mortal. She thought. He's been here for a while.

10. Characters in this post:
    Flash Back Time-

"I'll be back, Lizzy, it'll be like I've never even left!"
    "You promise, Jack?"
    "I promise."

End of Flash back-

those words I promise they were lies. I walked out the door and into the forest. I dove into the lake. I went to the bottom and saw a shining light. Deciding to go after it, I dove farther, until it felt as if i was going up. I resurfaced and saw a land like no other. I got out of the water, and i was completely dry

11. Characters in this post:
    Laura shifted her wings as she watched the boy from a distance.

12. Characters in this post:
    Jack frowned, he wanted to have some fun with this, he started going towards the gryphon until he saw a girl get out of the lake nearby.

13. Characters in this post:
    Laura watched him get closer and she backed up a bit. She saw his gaze change. She looked at where he was looking and smiled. SHe burst from where she was and grabbed the girl, taking her into the sky and away from the guy with the black magic.

14. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy screamed "JACK!!!!" She recognized her brother and wanted his help desperately

15. Characters in this post:
    Laura landed on a nearby cliff which had jagged sides and placed the girl down before landing. She looked at the girl, curious.

16. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy stared at Laura wide-eyed as she trembled in fear of the gryphon. "w-what do y-you w-want!" She asked trying to sound tough

17. Characters in this post:
    Laura cried at her. (that's their noise) and nudged her with her beak.

18. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy looked at the Gryphon now feeling more confident "What?" she asked trying not to get pushed off a cliff

19. Characters in this post:
    Laura nuzzled her hand.

20. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy looked at the animal surprised "Can you speak English, because you need a translator!"

21. Characters in this post:
    "Aaug."

22. Characters in this post:
    Lizzy, who is incredibly smart, looked around her for resources and made a translator. "There." she said as she put it around the gryphon's neck

23. Characters in this post:
    Laura scratched at the device that was placed around her neck.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Speak." She said pulling laura's hand away

25. Characters in this post:
    (it's more of a paw and it has claws on it.) "Um."

26. Characters in this post:
    (I know) "Ok now that you can talk, WHY THE HACK DID YOU KIDNAP ME!?" Lizzy yelled

27. Characters in this post:
    Laura cocked her head at her.

28. Characters in this post:
    "What now?"

29. Characters in this post:
    Laura crouched by Lizzy. Laura flicked her tail.

30. Characters in this post:
    "I gave you a translator! you can speak!"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 230