Login to your account

Project DOWNUNDER

A full storehouse of superstitious science-fiction and factual fantasy in the form of stories created by Enkerzed, role-playing and tandem-storytelling entrepreneur extraordinaire. Massive World-Building Project. Multiple Plots and Ages. Potential for group roleplays and 1x1.......

Tags: fantasy, science fiction

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Kriemedean

Created: 09-28-2012, 03:50 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

OPEN AND WELCOMING WORLD

A friend of mine "insisted"--forced--me to make this in order to roleplay with her, because I have so many plot ideas, but all are WELCOME!  To wit, this full-feature is actually setup from my oldest story to hold my multiverses, timelines, ages and plots that involve fantasy and science fiction.  (Plus, I love being dungeonmaster.)  You'd be hard-pressed not to find something here that you will enjoy.

CURRENT ROLEPLAYS

FORMAT

Search the background for ages you might be interested in and their respective Places for potential plots.  My characters will be grouped under one Character Profile for each Plot (except for Honorary Characters), according to the Plot Name; these profiles are examples of those expectations.  (The physics and historicity of my world is probably the strictest I will be, but I'm actually very good at working with my partners in roleplay.  I've built plots from their interests and world features so much that I consider those ideas to be co-owned.)

Rules

EVERYONE (1x1 AND Groups)

• As you can see, instead of location names, there are names of characters and story arcs.
  • If there's something you're unsure about, send me a message and I'll try to clear things up.
  • You may have multiple characters, I really don't mind.
  • If you want your own story arc for your own character, just let me know what I should name it, what details should go into the description, and what character you'll be using. I'll get it ready for ya, is no problemo.
  • General site rules, don't be mean to each other, bla bla bla, have fun... yeah, I know there's a lot of details. That just means more fun, right? :D

1x1

CHARACTERS:
Unlimited

GROUPS

Shit, where do I begin? Well in my experience, RP's tend to go along better the fewer people are involved in a single story, so for a few of em here, it'll be first-come, first-serve, but for other stories, multiple characters could be allowed. You'll know if you look at the story arc's description and see (OPEN) or (CLOSED) in the title.
PLAYERS:
Limited to 30 a Plot
CHARACTERS: Unlimited
INVITE PEOPLE! Honestly, the more the merrier. Yeah, I know what I said before, but I'm talking about there being more story arcs where I'm not the only one in total control. Side stories are cool and I like to see some going on around here.  Btw, the setting of whatever side story you wanna make doesn't HAVE to be places listed. You can make up your own towns, cities, villages and whatnot, they don't even have to have a name. If there's anything you wanna add to the world though, hell, I'm all for it.

SPECIFIC TO SCENES/GENRES