Login to your account

The Sonic Articles

This is The Sonic Articles. As you probably guessed, this is about Sonic. You can create your own character how you like.......

Tags: sonic

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Mazzy15

Created: 09-27-2012, 06:02 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 270

1. Characters in this post:
    Leiha wallked outside and saw Tails running around. She stepped infront of Tails. "Woah, slow down." Tails tried to get past her but she stood her ground. "I have to get to Sonic." Leiha was caught of gaurd. "Sonic? What about him?" Tails shook his head. "He's been captured!"

2. Characters in this post:
    Zora walked quietly enjoying the nice, warm, sunlight. ahhh sHE THOUGHT

3. Characters in this post:
    Leiha followed Tails to his workshop to help him work on the tornado. "You sure 'bout this Tails. We should get a team." Tails flew into the Sonic is in trouble. But I do agree with you about the team. I don't know who to chose though." Leiha frowned.

4. Characters in this post:
    Zora looked left and right as she crossed the street. Eggman? she thought as she saw the gigantic robot. she spang into action "EGGGMANNNN!" she screamed she had a score to settle with him.

5. Characters in this post:
    Leiha went under the plane and started to work on it. Tails worked on the propellor. 'You keep working here and I'll go see if I can find a good team.' Leiha used telepathy to talk to Tails. Tails jumped off the tronado. "I guess your right." He said.

6. Characters in this post:
    Zora pulled out her chaos emerald "CHAAAAOOOOOSSS SPEAR!!" She screamed then threw a car at him. "I'll never get over it. you-you ruined everything." she said

7. Characters in this post:
    Leiha walked around with Silver, looking for people to put in the team. Leiha hugged Silver and Silver pointed. "What's that over there?" Leiha looked where he was pointing. There was a wolf attacking Eggman. "Whats Eggman doing here? And who is she?" Leiha said before running towards them, Silver followed her closely.

8. Characters in this post:
    "i-I HATE YOU!" she screamed finally and attacked with one last blow to the robot before it fell revealing a note from eggman himself
    Haha.... you actually fell for that one?
    wow. you are loosing your edge Zora.

Zora gave a frustrated growl before her white chao showed up and ripped the note to shreds while laughing evilyZora

9. Characters in this post:
    Leiha watched the wolf with Silver beside her. A white chao appeared and ripped a note. "We should get her to join. She'd free Sonic in a heart beat." Leiha whispered to Silver. Silver chuckled nervously. "Your on your own from here." He whispered back.

10. Characters in this post:
    Zora turned around her eyes flaring red until she saaw they weren't eggman then they turned soft baby blue. the chao looked a them suspiciously "chaooooo...." he said narrolwing his eyes

11. Characters in this post:
    Leiha chuckled nervously and scratched her head. "Hi." Silver had begun to walk backwards. 'If you leave me right now Silver your so dead.

12. Characters in this post:
    "Hey. sorry about that I got a bone to pick with eggman...." She said then turned to her chao that was starting to relax a little

13. Characters in this post:
    Silver stayed where he was but Leiha walked forward. "I'm Leiha. This is Silver." She said. Silver, come over here and greet the nice wolf. She thought harshly.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Hi. My names Zora." She said smiling sweetly. "No need to be afraid of me silver." she said looking at silver "I don't bite.... That would make me practically unstoppable. So i won't bite...."

15. Characters in this post:
    Silver chuckled nervously. Leiha grabbed his arm and pulled him over to Zora. "Hi." he said.

16. Characters in this post:
    "Ok... any reASON YOU guys here?" she asked (last reply here k? i needs some sleep after your reply on wattpad and shtuff)

17. Characters in this post:
    "We're looking to put a team together. Sonic's been captured and Tails is launching a rescue mission." Leiha said. Silver was still trying to get free from her grasp.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Is eggman the one we are fighting?" she asked and at the mention of eggman the chao freaked out. "I would like to join if that's the case." she said pushing a pressure poit on the chao's neck knocking it out

19. Characters in this post:
    Leiha looked at the chao. "Uh. I think it's Eggman. We don't know yet." Silver was staring at the chao. "Is it OK?" He asked. Leiha frowned. Don't be mean Silver.

20. Characters in this post:
    "yea he's fine. If Sonic is in danger then I'll try to help... ONLY cuz it might be eggman."

21. Characters in this post:
    "Good. When your ready go to Tails's workshop. K?" Leiha smiled. Silver looked around. 'We should go. Lots of people to see you know Leiha. Silver said throught their temporary telepathy link. Leiha frowned. 'I know.'

22. Characters in this post:
    "Good. When your ready go to Tails's workshop. K?" Leiha smiled. Silver looked around. 'We should go. Lots of people to see you know Leiha. Silver said throught their temporary telepathy link. Leiha frowned. 'I know.'

23. Characters in this post:
    She looked at them one more time "I'm sorry if your afraid of me...you caught me at a bad time." she said before heading to tails' workshop

24. Characters in this post:
    Leiha chuckled nervously before walking off to find more people. Silver watched Zora walk to Tails's workshop then realised Leiha had walked off. "Leiha wait." He said before using his psychokinesis to stop her. She frowned. "You should have been watching." She said. Silver ran up to her and let her go. He smiled. "You shouldn't have walked away from me."

Tails was working on the back rudder when he saw a wolf walking into his workshop. "Who are you?"

25. Characters in this post:
    "I'm Zora.... you must be tails i was sent here to help with the rescue." she said with a sweet smile

26. Characters in this post:
    Tails smiled back. "It's good to have you on the team. Just take a seat anywhere, the boxes if you want."Tails returned to his plane propellor.

Leiha and Silver stopped in front of a house. "You ask him." Silver said. Leiha glanced up at the huge house. 'No, you ask him.' Leiha said back. Silver stepped back. "Your the stealthy one with telepathy." Leiha frowned. 'You have psychokinesis to stop him from pummeliing you. And besides.' Leiha said. 'He hates me and you've known him longer.' Silver sighed. "I hate it when your right sometimes." Leiha smiled. "I know." Silver smiled slightly back. He walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Footsteps replied his knock.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Okay." she said and sat down on the floor her chao close by.

28. Characters in this post:
    Leiha and Silver burst into the workshop and closed the door. Tails looked at them in astonishment. "What's going on?" Leiha looked at Silver. 'How are we going to deal with this?' Leiha asked Silver. He walked over next to Zora and sat down. "Shadows coming." He said plainly.

29. Characters in this post:
    Zora suddenly felt anger "you mean that jerk that worked with egg man?" she asked her eyes once again red. the chao freaking out

30. Characters in this post:
    Leiha nodded. "He was actually helping us for a period of time. But I guess he didnt like me very much. Ever since our little disagreement." Silver had started barricading the door. "Help me guys." He said frantically.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 270