Login to your account

Storage

A mysterious warehouse, what you will find no one knows......

Tags: action, anime, comedy, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: nero123

Created: 08-17-2012, 08:13 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
  1. Characters in this post:
    "Ah. . . Sugoi!!! So many sweets." Merui said as she ran around the store. "Oi,Oi someone get her!!!", she heard a store manager say. As she ran, she knocked things over with her little Neko.
    "Neko~chan? I'm a good girl right?" she asked as she shook the head of her stuffed Neko up and down. She gave a childish giggle and spun around in circles.

2. Characters in this post:
    Shotaro petted the dragon when it settled down then walked over to a shelf and pulled down a smaller cage and opened it "I've been here for over a year now" he said as a baby dragon flew out of the cage. Fluffy had wandered to Rynns side and sat. The miniture dragon examined Rynn and landed on Shotaro's shoulder when he called it.

The dragon made various clicking and growling sounds, talking to Shotaro, oddly enough he understood it and said "Yes this is a new employee" He walked over to Rynn "This is KiKi, she's Alfreds daughter, the mother is on the other side of the Animal section to prevent the possibility of there being too many dragons" KiKi then tilted her head and jumped onto Rynns shoulder.

3. Characters in this post:
    "So you are from the east then?" Rynn asked, smiling at him "It's a pleasure to meet you." her voice held a light british accent, she'd been raised there, but had never picked up the thick difficult to understand accents that so many of her countryman had. 'I suppose they have people from all over working here...." Her emerald eyes were wide, taking everything in as she walked alongside Shotaro.

She stopped suddenly, as she realized what was in the cage they'd paused at. A dragon. Rynn's face lit up behind any brightness she'd held in a long time. "Oh my god..." she grinned. A real dragon. The likes of which she'd only dreamed of as a child. She was so blown away by him, that she neglected to see that Shotaro could've used some help with the steak. "So how long have you been here?"

4. Characters in this post:
    "Daimonji Shotaro...or as some other countries prefer...Shotaro Daimonji" he continued to walk until he came to a giant cage, inside of it was a huge firebreathing Dragon, not too far away from it was a large steak, it seemed like an average day steak you'd get from a cow only super sized to the point it was as big as the cow itself. Shotrao started to drag the steak over to the cage as the dragon growled. "Yeah yeah hold on a second Alfred..." he eventually got to the cage and threw the steak in. The dragon caught it and started to chew on it.

5. Characters in this post:
    Well at least the teeth shrunk. That was a good start. Looking up at Shontaro as he spoke Rynn nodded, turning her gaze back to the pup as she noticed it suddenly becoming affectionate. Cautiously, Rynn petted the dog along her head before Shontaro picked her up. "Fluffy? You couldn't name her something a little more.. creative?" Rynn said with a small grin as she stood up and brushed some of the white fur from her body. "The name's Rynn by the way, whats yours?" the pretty woman asked, following along with him as he put Fluffy away.

The roar caught her off guard, but she managed to stay out of the fire's way. It was a bit of an odd question that the young man asked of her, but she shrugged and followed along with him "I mean its not exactly my aroma of choice, but I'm not going to let a smell stop me from anything. Why?" As she asked, she saw the puppy walking next to him, a smirk crossing her lips again "It seems that cage is rather pointless."

6. Characters in this post:
    Fluffy's teeth shrunk to normal size and yapped, Shotaro walked over and scratched the dogs ear and said "Fluffy's far worse then a rascal...she's a Guard Dog that's very playful and like a spoiled brat sometimes". Fluffy growled at the spoiled brat part and vanished and reappeared sitting on Rynns chest and licked her cheek.

"She's loving too...". Shotaro walked over and picked up the dog and put her back into her large cage, at that point a roar followed by a wave of fire shot into the air. "Hey new girl, you don't mind the smell of rotting meat right?" Shotaro said walking away and Fluffy appearing beside him and walking beside him.

7. Characters in this post:
    Curiosity had led her here and curiosity was now causing her explore the warehouse. Strolling through at a leisurely pace, Rynn found herself wandering through the alien weapons portion of the place. A broad smile crossed her lips as she looked at each and every object. This was only her third day on the job, so Rynn was still familiarizing herself with the contents of Storage. It was all so fascinating, and there was a deep satisfaction within her because she was fulfilling her deepest desire- understanding what exactly was out there other than humans.

Her pleasant recollection, however, was interrupted by a loud yell from the animal part of the warehouse. She vaguely knew it was one of her coworkers, but it didn't sound like anyone she'd met yet. Especially considering it was a distinctly masculine yell and all the people she'd met thus far were women. So unless one of her female coworkers had an abnormally manly yell, she was certain it was someone new. Regardless of who it was, she needed to go help them. Yells in this place seldom meant anything good.

Bolting out of the weapons, Rynn ran towards the sound. Turning the corner at record speed, she found herself staring at a cute puppy with a silly bow and insanely large teeth. Baffled at first, Rynn went straight into rescue mode. Picking up her speed, she ran straight at the creature and wrapped her arms around its midsection, making sure the grab the loose skin at the back of its neck, a trick that typically would make a dog let go of almost anything. Feeling the teeth dislodge from the man's back side, Rynn slammed to the ground, still holding the dog in a vice grip as she managed to keep its teeth away from her. "Hey, where does this rascal go? I don't think I can dodge these teeth much longer."

8. Characters in this post:
    Shotaro walked through the Warehouse checking around, the various cages filled with animals, some looked like mythical creatures, other like normal animals.

He whistled a tune to him self then stopped when he noticed one of the cages was open. He walked over to it and sighed, he then heard a small yap behind him, he turned around and saw a small white haired dog with a pink bow in it's hair sitting and wagging it's tail at him.

"No Fluffy...I'm not going to chase you around the warehouse today..." Shotaro said and started to walk away. The dog growled and Shotaro looked scared at the dog and started running, it chased after him and as soon as it caught up it pounced and it's mouth opened an impossible length and the ridiculously large teeth bit into his behind. Shotaro yelled out in pain and it echoed throughout Storage.