Login to your account

All Around Love~ - Closed

Revolving in a town full of love tales ❤......

Tags: action, comedy, drama, fantasy, rival, romance, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

1. Characters in this post:
    Character's Chart V1

Color Codes:
    Turquoise - Related
    Red - Love
    Dark Red - Hate
    Pink - Unrequited Love
    Green - Friends
    Gold - Enemy
    Orange - Rival
    Violet - (???) don't know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    White Square - Same Feelings
    Lime Square - Own-self
    Blue-Gray Square - Towards Someone

2. Characters in this post:
    Tetsuya was walking on the way home from school as his both hands inside his pocket while chewing some gums and making a bubble. When the bubble gum pop he then saw a Moving Truck beside their house, he simply just stood still and looked at the people busy bringing the things inside his neighbor’s house. “It can’t be…” as Tetsuya mumbles silently while he reminis the time when he was 8 years old “it’s been 9 years…” putting his right hand on his face.

Tetsuya was blushing bright red expecting the person would be staying there was the person he was longing for a long time “n-no way__” as he looked up at the house on the second floor balcony near his room.

Tetsuya’s mom was already closing the window when she saw Tetsuya was standing in front of their house. “Tetsuya! Come here already” as she shouted at him. She already knew why her son is acting like that and how Tetsuya loves Ai since they were kids. “My oh my… it will be noisy again and trouble me more” smirking as she goes to the kitchen.

“What are you talking about Hon?” Tetsuya’s father was preparing the dishes. “You already knew why did they move right? And please stop mingled around your son’s affairs”. Mr. Koga already knew the time when his wife was making fun of Tetsuya but this time is different but as a father he's still worried about his son.

“I know I know…I’m just worried about those two especially Ai” turning her looked towards her son who is now entering the entrance door.

“I’m home” Tetsuya start removing his shoes and wears the indoor slippers.

Mrs. Koga giggled a bit as she saw her son acting like he didn’t bother the people living to their neighbor. Just reminiscing the moment when her son was just a kid, talking big like buying that house “Tetsu, do you know who is going to be our neighbor?”

Tetsuya flopped on the couch he already knew what his mom is up to “what do I care?”

Mr. Koga looked at his wife thinking what is the meaning of the word “worried” If he already knew what she’s up to as he keeps silent and looked at the two.

Mrs. Koga smirked and thought that her son level up but, she still got an idea “Oh I thought you WOULD care, because it’s not Shimizu anymore”

His resting mind was ruined by the words repeating“its not Shimizu anymore”he then goes to the kitchen and stomp his both hands on the dining table. Tetsuya is really angry about his chance to see her again was now ruined “That can’t can’t be…” he was about to lose his temper when he saw how his father act like he didn’t hear anything as he looked at his mother who is now laughing on the other side “Dammit!”.

He dashes to his room pissed 'why the hell I have a parents like this, making fun of their own son' as he mumbled under his breath.

“That was too much” as Mr. Koga looked at his wife.

“Oh I can’t help it” she then prepared the dinner for the Shimizu’s family going to have a dinner party with them. She already invited Mrs. Shimizu for a dinner after all their things are still in the pack and the good part is they are still family friends.

Tetsuya was lying on his bed smilingly while he looked at the picture he got from his wallet. A ripped pictured of him and a crying girl who looked a bit messy with a boyish haircut.

3. Characters in this post:
    Takeo was having a bit of trouble thinking about his confessing his love or not while closing his shoe locker. He was about to walked outside when suddenly he saw a familiar guy surrounded by girls. How lucky if his life would be like that as he thought but seeing his shoe locker earlier made him looked disappointed, he was expecting a love letters or even once let him experience someone is admiring him.

Takeo then thought that maybe he was just too caught up with his one-sided love to his friend. But even so, he doesn’t want to confess his feelings about her not wanting the friendship they got will instantly vanished. Takeo really felt more irritated just seeing the guy was surrounded by many cute girls and was planning to throw a shoe at them until he heard the guy’s voice and knew who it was “Shintaro-senpai!” as he called.

He walked towards them and noticed that every step he takes the girls are leaving one by one as he reached his only Senpai waiting for him. Takeo looked at the brown haired boy with an aura of murderous “Why? We are friends and you knew about my problem…you're so greedy” he pouts then starts to search his Senpai “where the hell is the charm or potion? Or maybe it was your clothes...let’s change! let's change!” as he whines.

“Wait a Sec…did I just say Charm? Charm, charm….charm…” Then Takeo snapped his fingers as he remembered something today “thanks for that word, I remember there was a shrine festival later on 'The opening of the new shrine'…oh kimono girls here I come” smiling perversely when he says that. “So are you coming?” well he thought that it was alright to tag him along after all, if they were together he might become a centered of attraction.

Takeo looked up as he starts to imagine his friend he loves was all the kimono girls but shakes his head not to cause blood burst out from his nose. “I wonder if she will come” he mumbled under his breath while looking at his watch and looked at Shintaro again “anyway so are you coming?”

He then looked at every girl who walk passed by them and was expecting someone nervously, just let him catch a glimpse even if it's only her hair. Takeo was making a signed by God that if he saw her, he will confess but if not he will just give up about these feelings. Actually he really always does this sign thing but it always failed and Takeo still never given up.

4. Characters in this post:
    Ai woke up in her bed and a familiar room sight her eyes, as she quickly sit up realizing that they already in their old house. She then travel her eyes on her old room while reminiscing all her memories she left when she was 8.

Ai got a cardiovascular disease so when they already got to their old house her room was cleaner than the other rooms. She snap out of her thoughts when she heard her parents voices downstairs as she quickly gets up and clean her bed. She then takes a handkerchief to not inhale any dust and walked towards the door but when she was about to hold the doorknob she heard a voice of a man on the other side of her balcony “it can’t be…” as she mumble under her breath.

Ai hurriedly goes downstairs to ask her mom or dad about it, as she saw her mom in the dining room.

Her mom was putting some left books on the shelves until she saw her daughter running down the stairs “so how was sleep? And please be careful”.

“M-mama is…is..is the the” as she pointed the other side of their house “is the..the..the… family of... still live there?”

“Ai-chan why are you so rude forgetting our neighbors easily…It’s Koga family and of course they were…they also invited us for dinner so go on and change your clothes”

“You’re kidding…” she pause while reminiscing the time when that boy (Tetsuya) always bullied her when she was still a kid.

Then her dad walked pass by them carrying some empty boxes “why would your mom tell you a joke? Did you miss Koga’s son that much that you can’t predict it’s already a reality? Stop day dreaming dear” as her dad chuckled a lot.

“And I heard Tetsuya grown up and was a baseball player in your new school just like your dad before” her mom added “anyway grabbed that opportunity to let him be my future son” as she winks and giggled a bit while gently patting her daughter’s head.

“My new...School…?” Ai felt a headache and hallucination about being a slave, just hearing about it. “Hold it! I’m going to attend school the same school as that guy?” She also can’t handle to change school thinking that, she already cause too much trouble to her parents. Suddenly Ai's face turned pale just hearing from her mom's mouth ‘future son’ Ai thought and felt that her illness won’t kill her but her parents will. She also don't know how to respond from the last word of her mother, should she just go like this; ‘make me a brother or something’ but, her mom can't have a baby anymore and now she felt more guilty just thinking about it.

On the other side her dad was putting the empty boxes in the storage room “Besides we trust Tetsuya to take care of you, after all you are still a freshman” he added. She was 12 that her condition was critical so she stopped going to school for about 4 years.

Ai felt that her life was already ruined just coming back in this old house was more miserable than her illness. But she needs to bare it even though she don't like being with that guy as Ai looked up imagining there was a light gesturing her hoping those ‘future joke son’ won’t come out of her parent’s mouth again. “I wish this dream has come to an end” as she mumbled under her breath.

Then both of her parents looked at her awkwardly as they both looked up at the ceiling “what are you looking at dear?” as they ask. They both didn’t see anything particular but both hope that no ghost is taking their life's daughter. Suddenly Ai’s mom clapped her hand and looked at her for attention “hop hop dear...go change your clothes now”.

Ai snapped out of her religious institution when she heard her mom. She almost forgot about the dinner, planning to not to come until she saw a dust and fakery cough like she’s having a heart attack.

Both of her parents support her as soon as they heard Ai's cough “are you alright dear?” they asked worriedly.

Ai was guilty of lying but she still doesn't want to meet that jerk as she keep up her act. She keeps cough and cough as a response to her parents and her father start to carry her to her room while her mom takes some medicine in her wardrobe. As soon as her mom gave her some medicine, she drinks it forcefully. While drinking the medicine she saw the wall-clock on her room, it's already time for her parents to prepared for that ‘dinner party’.
    -----
    After a few hours of repetitious her parents to go on without her, she already got her silence in her room as she starts to feel sleepy again. “I just sleep a while ago…but why do I...” as she goes under her blanket and turn to the side “feel sleepy…” She slowly closing her eyes until she saw the medicine on the side table realizing that when her mom is in panic the outcome was worse or outrageous. “Sleeping pills…” she was worried but, she fall asleep completely.

Meanwhile Ai’s mom and dad was already in Tetsuya’s house as they explained about Ai’s condition for not coming to their dinner party.

“Oh I missed you”
    as Ai’s mom hugged Tetsuya’s mom “thanks for inviting us”.

Ai’s dad was carrying some desserts and drinks as he put it down on the dining table “So where is your son? And how was life doing?” while looking at Tetsuya’s dad.

“We can’t stay here for too long” as Ai's mom added. She was still worried about leaving her daughter as she always take a glimpse at their house by the window. She then turn to face Tetsuya's mom “Sorry if we were so early” as she smiled just seeing her friend again it’s overwhelming to Ai’s mom.

5. Characters in this post:
    When Tetsuya got a bit of a few hours he managed to clean his room as he push his bed to the other side of the wall, that way he can see outside of his balcony sliding door for short Ai’s room. After a few seconds staring at Ai’s room he was told that they will have a dinner party and the Shimizu's family would be joining them. He suddenly realized that later on Ai would be coming here as Tetsuya hurriedlygoes to his bathroom and take a quick shower.

After a few minutes of shower he wears a simple shirt and jeans as he looked at his face on the mirror. “Damn your hot…Ai would be soon falling for you” he smirked while pointing himself on the mirror “Hmmm now I’m starting to wonder what Ai looked like”. Tetsu starts to imagine Ai’s as a taller version until he heard voices downstairs “act cool dude…” as he advice himself in front of the mirror.

Then Tetsuya goes to the entrance door of his room as he leans back on the door and waited for his parents to call out for him while planning for his entrance look.

Tetsuya’s parents was a bit disappointed not seeing Ai but they understand the situation “I hope she get well soon, my dear son missed her so much” as Mrs. Koga giggled. While Tetsuya’s father was helping Mr. Shimizu and talked about Tetsuya being a baseball player.

After a few seconds of waiting his parents called out to him as he went out thinking a wet looked that just came out from the shower would be sexy. He then went downstairs as his eyes travel to look for Ai.

“Tetsu come and have a chit chat” as his mom saw him.

“Where is Ai?” as he looked at everyone with a disappointed look.

“Wow! my son is too blunt” as his mom start smirking seeing her son’s face.

“Crap” as he mumbled silently realizing he was lowering his guard.

Then his parents explained about Ai’s situation as Tetsuya went to Ai’s parents and greet them. He was told about Ai’s will be attending the same school as he while Ai is a fresher so he needs to take care of her.

After a while of chatting he then grabs some snacks as he went upstairs to his room. He was impatient to not to see Ai as Tetsuya put down the snacks on his side table and goes to the balcony. “Hey ugly brat!” as he called while going to the other balcony but when he was little it was hard to climb and now it was too easy for him. He opened the sliding door “how come you’re not locking this door, can’t you see me as a boy…I can rape you, you idiot!”. Silence was the one greeted him as he saw Ai on her bed sleeping. Then Tetsuya went to Ai’s side as he looked at her mesmerized while removing Ai’s bangs out of her face gently.

He blushed a lot and can hear his heartbeat “damn…why would you look so pretty…is it for him?" Tetsu bullied Ai’s appearance a lot for not wanting to let anybody on his class sees her the way like he sees her. “Damn” as he touches Ai’s face and kneeled down while his upper body leaning on Ai’s bed “I hope you can’t see him…” reminiscing the time when he heard Ai’s talking to a guy promising each other that they will be lover when they will get in highschool, as Ai will be in cooking club and the guy in baseball club just like Ai's parent love story. He sighed as he looked at Ai’s sleeping face “but he didn’t keep his promise Ai…so let me,.. be that guy…even if I’m the substitute I’ll take it…just you to look at me like the way you looked at him” Tetsu said with sadness filled his voice.

6. Characters in this post:
    Shintaro was walking around with some girls in his class. He likes girls but why does he feel a bit unsatisfied as he looked around looking for someone he knew. He then thought that girls only like him for his money well he really buys things for girls and he also like a wild type girls.

They went circling and circling on the hallway as all the girls talk about shopping, shoes or cosmetics. He just needs to go to a peaceful place to hang out later on or just someone called out his name to get away with this bitches.

But after a few seconds of that thought a familiar voice called out to him. He then looked around as he saw his friend Takeo ‘thank god’ as he thought. Shintaro waved at Takeo while explaining to the girls around him that he already got plans as one by one start leaving him. When Takeo arrives he burst out laughing seeing how disappointed Takeo is.

“If you really want someone to love you…have some self-esteem”
    he already knew what Takeo’s talking about but it’s not good for him to butt in if his friend don’t want him to. “Just confess dude, if you were that afraid nothing will come out…you just need the answer from her right? Whether the outcome would be good or bad you just need to know how she feels about you___"

Takeo started searchng him as his eyes widen “What charm are you talking about?” he asked but a bit of confuse “and now my clothes”. He sighed “dude you definitely should confess to stop this nonsense” he added while patting his friend’s shoulder. After a few seconds Takeo suddenly changed the topic “that was fast” as he chuckled a bit.

“Festival…hmmm yeah I guess so…change of pace wouldn’t be bad” as he looked at the girls passing them and then looked at Takeo who seems acting weirdly “Don’t fuckin tell me…you were making a sign of God again”. Shintaro already knew Takeo for a long time as well as Takeo to him, but he was having fun seeing his friend acting like this even though they think Takeo was crazy due to his personality. And now he suddenly thought how his friend’s life would end if he always act this way “mental hospital” as he mumbled and drag his friend out of the school building.

7. Characters in this post:
    “Wait hospital…What do you mean?” as Takeo groans while being dragged outside but even so he still thought about Shintaro’s God words. He was pissed knowing that his friend was right as he shout “MEGUMI!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH..WITH…WITH..” as he realizes all the students looked at him “go out with your family?” He added but was really embarrassed as he gets up, reverse the position and drags Shintaro away from the school gate as Takeo bump on someone. “Oh hey..” looking at the familiar face Takeo greeted the brown haired guy with a rhyme “Shiro~” and was about to give Toushiro a buddy fist.

Toushiro was walking outside of the school campus until someone bumped on him and was about to forgive but it turns out it was his friend Takeo. As usual he was pissed hearing Takeo call his name again and then turns to kick him “don’t call me like I’m your dog!” He looked at Takeo angrily then looked at Shintaro as he bowed and greeted his senpai.

“Hey that was so mean”
    as Takeo gets up laughingly “anyway wanna come with us to the shrine festival?” as Takeo added. And already forget about the embarrassment he made earlier due to the kick given by Toushiro.

“Hmm…I don’t know…” as Toushiro started to walk knowing about what Takeo is up to “girls in kimono” he thought. He isn’t gay but many girls think that he is, because he always rejects all the girls who confess to him. But he only just wanted to make his first love to be his last like his parents.

“Hey don’t be so Emo! Don’t you love girls in kimono” while he started to walk with Shintaro to follow Toushiro “and don’t tell me you were still so into with Yoko...it was a long time ago crush and we are still 6 or maybe 7” as he sighed.

“It’s not a crush…its love” he remarked at Takeo “it was love at first sight…I saw her in pedestrian and I knew we are meant to___”

“You were still a toddler when you first met her right…? And what the fuck are you? You can still remember those things..hell it’s amazing” as he added while looking at Toushiro.

“This is what you called love” as he walk while looking at the path “I saw her in pedestrian and I knew we are meant to be that girl…” while he keeps on and on about his love at first sight.

Takeo then looked at Shintaro “he was in his own world...don’t worry about him…” he then smirk knowing that Toushiro would be a priest soon enough “but hell so where is Yoko now?
    he ask.

Then Toushiro just keep quiet with a gloomy aura with him “don’t bring that up or I’ll end up being a murderer” as he looked at Takeo with a killer aura around him.

“Chill…”
    as Takeo looked at him “so what happened did you dream that you still meet her?” he ask to make Toushiro calm down.

Toushiro went on and on again about his dream while Takeo whisper in Shintaro’s ear “it’s really funny if you know what he did back then…and also he didn’t even talk to her yet…but he got some deep love to Yoko Chiba..only for a single smile” as he chuckled while walking and agreeing to Toushiro’s blabbing.

8. Characters in this post:
    Megumi was in the music club to practice her notes and was about to play the piano when suddenly, she heard a familiar voice calling out her name. Megu then stood up and walked towards the window to look outside.

She then traveled her eyes to see who might be calling out her name, seeing it was only Takeo and shouting about something “what is he up to?” as she thought.

Megu didn’t hear it clearly but it makes her a bit worried “is he alright?” as she thought again and realizing Takeo was being dragged by Shintaro “w-wait….is Takeo...Being bullied by Senpai?” looking at them confused but when Takeo gets up and reverse the position, she was relief seeing the two friends get along well “weird but kind of funny” as she giggled a little bit. She then goes back to her practice leaving the thought about Takeo predicting he was just shouting goodbye to her.

9. Characters in this post:
    Kenji was balancing a pen on his mouth while looking at some papers. “Errr!” scratching his head as the pen falls down “damn!” He then slides his chair backwards to looked at Haseo on the other side of the corner “Why the hell are we having schools when it was already vacation?” sighing “damn…I feel the waves of stress coming over me” as he hold his forehead.

Kenji then lays his head on the chair headrest as he looked at the ceiling “Hey Haseo…” as he started to spins his chair “let’s go have fun at the opening of the new shrine!” he added while thinking about foods and girls.

10. Characters in this post:
    Haseo was organizing his paper works when suddenly he was distracted by Kenji’s voiced. He ignored him at first but Kenji called out for him and blabbing about the opening of the new shrine "I’m not going…I need to finish these papers…" he said while checking the papers one by one “and you should finish yours before going” he added and turned his chair to looked at Kenji as he remembered something.

“By the way do you know the legend?” Haseo asked while swaying the paper he was holding in front of his face. “You should be careful who you hit on” he advice Kenji knowing his personalities and the legends about the shrines. “You’ll never know...who you flirt with” as he lastly remarked at Kenji and do his work again.

11. Characters in this post:
    “Arrghh! We can do this papers tomorrow” Kenji said abruptly “we can go and have fun once in a while, you forever alone serious man!” he added as he chuckles a bit. He then calms himself down when Haseo talked about urban legends “seriously? Seriously?! You really know how to cut off someone’s sentenced…You know that? You fuckin kill joy!”

In a bit seconds Kenji takes a deep breath to calm him again, knowing that his friend Haseo was only worrying about him. “Well maybe” he thought and sighed “don’t mind me who I flirt with…just go get yourself a woman!” he added to change the mood again.

“Let’s go and Have a drink at the shrine festival!” he said excitedly and hoping Haseo would join him. Then Kenji thought about persisting Haseo as he was about to slide his chair to go to Haseo's ward but, sadly the other teachers came in with the principal. His plan failed as Kenji slides his chair to his own desk and quickly holds a paper “Ei Haseo let’s finish this in no time!” he said loudly while he turned around to looked at the entrance door “Oh! Good Day” he greeted his fellow teachers and the principal energetically. Kenji was greeted by the principal and the other teachers as well but he still hoping to have a high the salary as he need to act this up. He then starts to focus on his work ‘fakely though’ as he talked to his fellow teacher about the shrine festival.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11