Login to your account

Seiei Gakuen

The academy for Mr and Mrs Rich—the born with a silver spoon in the mouths, future successors of the billion dollar company— and of course, their help.......

Tags: butler, comedy, maid, master, mistress, romance, school, teenager

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Takanenohana

Created: 08-07-2012, 07:33 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Welcome...

Fellow elites, future masters and mistresses—welcome to Seiei Gakuen.

Here, you will learn all you need to know for a successful life in the elite world. Only the best for such—special children. And of course, you will not be alone. Your daily needs and requirements will be attended to by Helps that are always ready to serve. Such a bond between Masters and Helps is second to none in this world. And you can experience it to the fullest here in Seiei.

Rules

1. All WTFRPG rules

2. No God-Modding or Power playing

3. I'm not really too strict about the post, so at least one meaningful paragraph. But, no one-liners. And try contributing in the RP. Don't just go with the flow and expect to be lead. Put in a bit of an effort when posting. Use past tense and "..." when your character is talking.

4. The characters can't all be "The Best...". You can claim to be best at ONE thing and it can't be the same with another character.
     eg. Won't it be weird if both Character A and Character B are the No 1 cook in the world?

5. I think this goes without saying since this is not an action RP, but, please, don't kill other players.

6. Relationships and drama in the RP is very much encouraged but don't go too deep with the sexual details, okay? No OOC drama, please. If you have any problem with any of the players, just send me a PM.

7. And we're using color codes! It's okay if you just want to use the colors for dialogues only, just make sure you're using them.

Blue for the masters, Green for the butlers, Purple for the mistress, Red for the maids.

8. Check the OOC a lot.