Login to your account

Thread: A fellow roleplayer. :)

A fellow roleplayer. :)

Hello! I am Joel, but you can call me Neodraconis, or simply Neo. I am seventeen years old and live in Sweden on a small island called Gotland. I have roleplayed, (sometimes more, sometimes less, actively), for several years now. I am a big fan of tv-shows and I like to read. I love fantasy in all its forms, but like to test new things as well. I guess I would call myself energetic and a pretty positive person. I was bored so I searched on google and stumbled upon this site and I thought, "why not". So, here I am. I hope I will have a great time here and hopefully I will find something to jump right into.

Hiya-hi, Neo! Glad you stumbled upon our humble abode. Not sure what you're looking for in a roleplay, but tags are a great place to start. Just make sure you look at the date the story was created as well as the last time someone posted in it. Some of the stories on here have been around for what might seem like ages. Ha ha!

Anyway, since I'm curious gal, I just have to ask what TV shows you're a fan off. Just wondering if your likes match up with mine.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Bones, Glee, Merlin, Suits, Warehouse 13, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, White Collar. And that is to name a few. I also have some that have ended, (sadly enough). Legend of the Seeker, Heroes and Eureka for example.

ROHJGIWORJHGIOW

That's my excitement right there. You have no idea. White Collar is my favorite TV show. Suits, well... my siggy says it all. And Bones! Where have you been all my life? *clings*

- hangouts -

Haha! Well, White Collar is the one I am most up to date with, I have seen all the episodes. I have only begun with Suits and Bones as well, though I have come further on Bones. Two seasons.

Thanks Duke! Nice to meet you. I will rpobably find something, otherwise I now know where to turn.

I own all of White Collar. >3 Or at least the episodes that are out. I believe I've watched the first season at least five times. XD And, like you, I'm all caught up on the series. So if you ever wanna talk about White Collar, WE CAN. :3

As far as Suits goes, I'm caught up in this one, too. I'm mad obsessed with it this go around. Even my Facebook cover page is Suits. XD

Bones. Gawd, I feel like I've watched a few solid seasons and then jumped around... a lot. My ex-boyfriend and I would spend hours on the couch watching Bones so he's the main reason I got into it. Haven't watched it in about a year though. I really need to catch back up. I miss my Boothy~<3

So Warehouse 13, how is that? I've been watching to watch it but I never know when it's on. Guess I'll have to watch it online since it fits my schedule better.

Duke (Wifey), you're jealous. I can see it. You should watch White Collar. Like actually watch it. Not just parts of Neal kissing girls. xD

- hangouts -

Greetings and Salutations, Neo!

"Why not?" is a better question to ask yourself than "What if?" when it comes to trying new things! Glad to see you took the chance, and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results! As you can already see, we've got a really friendly community here that would be willing to help you out with anything you needed, even if you were just looking for some conversation.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome, Neo!

I'm not much of a TV Shows fan but hopes you'll find your fix in here, we need more active rp! Are you finding the site to your liking until now?