Login to your account

Thread: Hello, You Probably Haven't Heard Of Me...

Gaining a Reputation

Hello, You Probably Haven't Heard Of Me...

Evening, my name is Calvin from the great North American country of Canada. Supporting our country in this years London 2012. I am not really a sporty person, but these sort of things just makes my patriotism spirit boil. I am not much for making nifty introductions, but I can certainly be a hoot to talk with. Also I am holding an iPad with another hand playing those social games that drains half of your month away. Just can't get enough of IM@S: Cinderella Girls.

So I have role played quite a lot in the past. Been at it for about a good 6-7 years. Went on a hiatus because of school work, life and other boring reason that forces people to stop role playing for a bit. With my summer holiday coming to an end, still unemployed... I thought it would be nice to get myself reacquainted to my role player internet personality. I think it would be best for me to play some low-tier beginning/semi-literate role play before I start doing some serious writing. Haven't been able to practice writing while I was off for my hiatus. So after I get myself comfortable thinking and writing again, I will move on up to much more intermediate RP.

I am going into my secondary year of my University program and do not fret, my program gives me 200% freedom when it comes to picking out my courses and schedule. So I am not going to be totally unavailable when the school semester starts.

Also I need to make a mandatory "How I Got Here" snippet. Truth be told, I just used my default search engine bar and typed in different role playing terms. Picked the first couple sites that were available and randomly chosen this at the end. Sorry if you can not use such a method for future advertisement admin.

Well that is pretty much all you need to know about me. There is not much you should look out for. I am just one of those average guys with cliche characters and writing style so do not expect anything spectacular form me. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I was bored at writing it up. Too focused on my iPad social gaming. Please take care of me and help me improve on my skills as a role player.

Also this post needs something funny. Maybe classic "Space Shark!"
    1318304780711.jpg

Bwah ha ha. Space Shark. XD
    (I love how I skipped all your hard work and went straight to the graphic at the end.)

Now that's that's out of the way, it's awesome to see another new face around here! And, like you, I might not be much of a sports fan but I do love the Olympics. I do feel bad for the TV though... I tend to yell at it when America loses. ^^;

But anyway, you'll find that we have a lot of beginner games (I think those would be your best bet if you want to start off easy yet fun). If you have specific genres you like, I would recommend checking out the tags. If you're interested in a onexone, then I highly recommend throwing something up here or swinging by someone's thread. On the off chance you don't find something you like, toss an interest gathering thread up and get some members. In there, you have the option of running your own game or finding someone else to do that for you.

Again, welcome and I do hope you enjoy yourself.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh hi! Welcome~ I'm still pretty new too, just trying to adjust.

Welcome!!

Ah, I really do love when I read something that is written so well you can barely notice it's an introduction. I write OOC very differently than I write IC, but I do see the occasional person who treats every written piece with care. I really hope that you spend some time with us and give us all a chance to write with you!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTF!

Yeah, real life can be a bane to writing... and writer's blocks, too! At least you are back into it now!

Clichés can be good if you do them well, so I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, any idea have already been done at least once, anyway!