Login to your account

Xavi's character dump

Action-packed adventures await you. We've got the rides, the views, the fun, the romance. All ages welcome. Come, let paradise be your one-way ultimate getaway!......

Tags: action/adventure, curse, free for all, fun, getaway, haunted resort, mayhem, murder, mystery, paradise, romance, utopia/dystopia

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Eateries

People need to eat, right?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    "You are welcome to dine with me, miss. I will, however, remain cautious. Also, I should warn you now, I will likely not provide you a stimulating conversation, but if protection is what you require, I am happy to provide."

He begins eating his steak... nearly perfect. Juicy and tender, with excellent taste, and the rice is almost as good as at home. After eating the first cut, he carefully swallows and glances at his guest.

"That is alot of steak for a lady."

2. Characters in this post:
    Lilith did not hesitate to start in on her food, slicing large chunks of meat for her to eat, as she listens to the man. It did not dawn on her at how fast she was devouring the steak. Sometimes, her werewolf instincts just take over, especially at night. Taking gulp, she says, "I do tend to have quite a large appetite. Not very lady like is it?"

She sighs and starts to eat a bit slower, "Thank you for your company. So, what do you do for a living that makes you so..hesitant towards strangers?"

3. Characters in this post:
    "I am in business. Unfortunately, sometimes in business not everybody can win. I ALWAYS win. Therefore, some choose to hold grudges; and a 50 million dollar grudge is quite the catalyst for paranoia."

Hakiru returns to his food, pausing before taking his next bite.

"There is no need for niceties around me, miss. What is 'ladylike' should be decided by the lady in question."

Hakiru takes the steak and rice from his fork, savoring each moment of the exquisite taste.

4. Characters in this post:
    She tries to hide her surprise upon discovering he is a rich business man. What a beneficial acquaintance to have, she thinks. She shakes the thought out of her head. This trip is for relaxing, not for any sort of schemes, but the thought comes back. It wouldn't hurt to have him as a friend. She always liked having rich friends.
    "Incredible, fifty million. You must be a cunning and intelligent sort of man," She says after drinking a large swig of iced tea. A pause. "I'm also here on business," She lies, not quite knowing why.

5. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru looks around suddenly, realizing that he had let his guard down. Not sure if it was the food or the woman, he proceeds cautiously.

"As you may have noticed, I said 'sometimes' not everybody can win. Most of my arrangements are ones that are mutually beneficial. To accomplish such a record, intelligence is certainly a necessary quality."

He finishes the steak, making sure to enjoy, but not get lost in it, remaining aware. Washing it down with his wine, he looks questioningly at the lady.

"What sort of business are you involved with?"

6. Characters in this post:
    The man seems to be more cautious of her as if he could read her mind and find out that most of what she said is untrue. Lilith continues her act.

"Ah yes, I don't always win, but I do run a very successful.." She thinks for a brief moment, "..uh..hotel." It wasn't the best business she could have come up with, but she already said it so might as well go with the lie. "It's a luxurious, five star hotel. My father gave me ownership when he died. I'm here to meet with a potential partner that will help with expansion. " Lilith chugged down the rest of her iced tea as she is finished with her steak.

"Well, it was a nice night. I hope to see you around again." Lilith smiles, trying to look as friendly as possible.

7. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru smiles slightly for the first time this dinner.

"My name is Hakiru. I shall hope to see you around as well. As for now, I will retire to my room. I have an early morning planned."

Hakiru stands up, and exits the restaurant, heading straight back to his suite.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7