Login to your account

Xavi's character dump

Action-packed adventures await you. We've got the rides, the views, the fun, the romance. All ages welcome. Come, let paradise be your one-way ultimate getaway!......

Tags: action/adventure, curse, free for all, fun, getaway, haunted resort, mayhem, murder, mystery, paradise, romance, utopia/dystopia

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Lobby

Need to meet up with people, this is the ideal spot. Shops and cafes also surround the lobby.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    Basically fine, the silver-haired girl stepped into the grand hotel lobby, wearing a pair of fashionable sunglasses and a purple, ruffled mid-thigh length dress. Her exposed slender legs soon attracted gazes from the male holidaymakers. When checking in at the reception, she eyed the perverts sharply behind the dark lenses.

Relaxing herself was not Natasha's lifestyle, so she was not here for leisure. In fact, she was coming in advance of her young boss' arrival. As the boss' secretary, she must make sure the hotel was well-equipped and comfortable enough. After leaving her stuff in the room, she wandered in the hotel and observed.

2. Characters in this post:
    When Megan arrived downstairs nothing was really happening. People were going to there rooms and hanging out at the front desk. There was a large map near the front desk showing all of the tourist attractions and everything you could do. The carnival looked interesting to her, but she knew carnival meant loud noises and thousands of people. Pushing past her fear Megan turned and headed for the door to go to the fair.

3. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru arrived in the lobby wearing one of his suits. He would have to get all of them re-tailored soon, as his workout routine seemed to be working.

He looked around the lobby for a moment before heading to the resturaunt, walking straight past the host and seating himself along one wall, always keeping as much of the room in his view as possible.

He flagged down a waiter, ordered his favorite red wine, and a hefty medium rare steak to be served on a bed of rice.

4. Characters in this post:
    The lobby is quiet and calm with people checking in and out and others standing about. Looking around, she spots many restaurants open. She picks the one that is dim with red lights.

People are chatting and eating away at their food. Most of them come in pairs, but one person sits alone, all the way in the back. Lilith notices the man with dark hair. Lilith decides she doesn't want to eat alone. As the waitress is about to take his order, Lilith casually walks over to his table. By the time she has gotten there, he had already ordered.

"I'm sorry I'm so late, honey," she says in a truly apologetic form to the stranger. She turns to the waitress, "I'll have what he's having--with ice tea instead of wine."

"Okay, your order will be right up," the waitress says, scribbling down the order before she walks away.

Lilith seats herself. She smiles warmly at the dark haired man. "Hi," She says casually as if he is a good acquaintance.

5. Characters in this post:
    Hakiru eyes his new guest suspiciously, sipping from his wine glass before speaking.

"To what do I owe this visit?"

He looks around the room for any sign of disgruntled old business partners, assassins waiting for him to be distracted, or anything else that might seem out of place, all the while keeping her plainly within view.

"And, if you don't mind, please keep your hands where I can see them."

6. Characters in this post:
    The man's reaction took her by surprise. She wasn't expecting him to be so..guarded?

"I didn't mean to frighten you," Lilith says teasingly. She rest her elbows on the table and crosses her arms together. Her posture is straight and poise as she leans closer to the man.

With sweet, innocent eyes, she explains, "Look, I just came in here because there's this man--sort of the stalker type, that has been following me around. I figured I would blend in better if I wasn't by myself."

A persuasive grin forms across her face, "You wouldn't mind if I accompany you, do you? I mean, what harm could a little lady like me do to such a strong man like yourself?"

The waitress walks in and brings in Lilith's order.

7. Characters in this post:
    Finally arriving to the Lobby, Violet approached the hotel's counter and checked in the hotel with a polite smile.

"I would like to check in for my reservation, please. It's in the name of Monroe." She said, preferring to keep the conversation short as the flight took all day and, with her new-found jet lag she wanted nothing more than crash in her bed.

A bellboy and a few minutes later she was finally in her suite.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7