Login to your account

Xavi's character dump

Action-packed adventures await you. We've got the rides, the views, the fun, the romance. All ages welcome. Come, let paradise be your one-way ultimate getaway!......

Tags: action/adventure, curse, free for all, fun, getaway, haunted resort, mayhem, murder, mystery, paradise, romance, utopia/dystopia

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Xavirne

Created: 07-24-2012, 12:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in The Stage

Sing, dance, act to your heart's content~!

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

1. Characters in this post:
    The staged called his name. Fingers touching the wooden floor, his eyes took in the sights of the auditorium. Red, black and gold. It was delightful. They were the colors of fame and fortune, the colors that spoke to him about stardom and riches beyond belief. But Sebby wasn't into this field for the money or even the hot babes. No, no, Sebby wanted to do this because it was his dream. Singing, it was something he loved. It made him feel safe; it was his escape from reality.

Humming a tune, he took a seat on the stage. Feet dangling over the front, his eyes searched the empty room. It was odd not seeing a crowd but, then again, their wasn't a show taking place. In fact, there wasn't a show scheduled until later in the week.

Falling backwards so that his back rested against the stage's floor, he let out a sigh. "Dead is the new alive. Despair's the new survival, a pointless view of life. Give in, give in, give in. Your play the game you'll never win~."

2. Characters in this post:
    The short brunette quietly slipped into the auditorium carrying a violin case with her. Even though she was suppose to be on vacation she wanted to take this time to practice. Now a days at home she had little time to practice playing the instruments she loved or doing much of anything really. Tabitha doubted anyone would be in the auditorium until later in the week when the shows were scheduled.

The woman down the aisle near the wall then up the stairs that lead to the stage. Hearing a voice she stopped and looked around. Not seeing anyone she cautiously walked up the stairs onto the stage. The stairs creaked softly under her feet. Reaching the top of the stairs she noticed that their was a man laying on the stage. Why hadn't she noticed him before? She shook her head, starting to feel awkward.

Taking a moment she looked back and forth between the man and the stairs, weighing her options. She might be on vacation, but she hadn't really intended on meeting people so soon after arriving. Not saying a word the woman took a step back, her foot slipping on the edge of the edge of the stair. She let out a squeak as she started to fall backwards. Soon she found herself dropping her violin case as she rotated herself quickly in hopes of keeping herself from falling by using some dance moves. What happened from that point was a blur, but it was probably just pure luck that she managed to keep herself mostly upright until she got the bottom of the stairs, where she now sat on her knees. Her cheeks were bright red as she sat there, embarrassed about what just happened.

3. Characters in this post:
    Upon hearing the sounds of someone falling, the male shot up and made his way to the down woman. Pulling her to her feet, the raven gave her a good pat-down as he tried to fluff her clothing. Why, Sebby even fixed the lass' hair. Hands now on her shoulders, the raven offered her a sincere smile.

"You should be more careful, doll. Would hate to see you get hurt." Hands releasing her from his light grip, he ascended the stairs and got back on stage. His eyes, however, remained fixed on the girl, despite what it appeared. Sebastian looked as if he was about to sing but, as figured, the expected vocals didn't come. Instead, it was a question.

"Do you play?" Hinting at the violin, he coaxed the woman to join him on stage. "I've been looking for someone to work with and… well, if you're interested, maybe we can work together?"

Oh, where were his manners. He didn't even tell his sweet little thing who he was. "I'm Sebastian Knight, in case you didn't recognize me. Erm, I usually go by the stage name of Sebby." His hand dragged through his hair. "My solo career has come to a near halt and I was told that if I want to say in the music industry, I need to try something new. Singing alongside a violin sounds fun and exciting."

A laugh echoed about the room. "Of course, I won't make you do anything although, I did just help you up and I could always use that fall as blackmail or something. But yeah, it's totally up to you whether you team up with me or not. Just remember, it's your reputation that's on the line not mine!"

4. Characters in this post:
    Hearing the male approach she lowered her head to stare at the floor so he wouldn’t see her red cheeks. Many thoughts raced through her head as she waited from him to make fun of her for being clumsy. The young woman wasn’t prepared for what was about to transpire. The male had pulled her too her feet then processed to dust her off as well as fix her clothes and hair. She was still a little afraid to look up the taller male and she could only guess at the look she had on her face as he did those things. Once he finish she finally looked up at him and was somewhat reassured that he wasn’t a totally bad person or at least that is what her gut told her.

She gave him a sheepish smile in return. “Yeah, I’m sorry for the trouble.” In her mind her voice trembled, even though it hadn’t. There was no way that she was about to tell him that he had caused her to fall, not that he would believe that or so she told herself. Released from his grasp her eyes followed him. Her head tilted to the side slightly.

“Yes, I play the violin and a few other instruments,” she replied with a nod. At first she was hesitant to join this stranger on the stage. In the back of her mind she had a nagging feeling that he looked familiar, but she couldn’t pinpoint why. “That is an interesting offer sir, but we don’t know each other and have just met. I’m not sure that would be such a good idea.” As she talked she ascended the stairs, picked up the violin case and walked halfway to where the male stood. This was all getting strange.

Once the male introduced himself it hit her like a ton of bricks. Why hadn’t she realized before that he was a famous singer whom she was familiar what some of his work. She just wanted to hit her forehead with the palm of her hand, but she stood still, listening to what he had to say, letting him finish.

“I’m Tabitha Williams, but I’m not a famous perform like you. I mostly play and sing for fun.” Unconsciously she shifted her wait feeling uncomfortable. He was talking of blackmail, though they had just met and she had fallen. This annoyed her and made her wonder if her gut feeling was off this time. Normally she wouldn’t say much and just walk away or something, but not this time. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at him. By now she had sat down the violin to free her hands. “Blackmail? Really is that a way to treat someone whom you don’t even know? Anyway, I was considering your offer and helping you out. I’m not sure I want to help someone who would resort to blackmail to get what they want.” She crossed her arms, wondering if maybe he already knew her flaws or maybe he was just like everyone else.

A small grin crossed her lips as she had an idea. Maybe she could beat him at his own game. “I’ll make you a deal. If you can prove to me that you’re career is at a halt then I will help you, but if you can’t then you forget about the fall and you can find someone else to blackmail into helping you.” She lowered her head and chuckled slightly, whispering to herself. “I’m tired of people taking advantage of my kindness then throwing me to the curb when they no longer need it.” Really she had little care if he heard the last part or not and if he had, he better not she her pity because she didn’t need or want it. “So do we have a deal or not,” she asked looking at him once more.

5. Characters in this post:
    Oh boo, she was smarter than she looked. And now she was striking up a deal. Well that was no fun. Why were all these victims so smart? Seriously, why did they have to smell a trap every time he opened his mouth. Oh wait, maybe that was the issue - the opening of the mouth and exposing the truth. But isn't that what the crooks on TV do? Yes… but they are on TV. Maybe it was all a part of the acting? No that wasn't possible. Or was it? He would need to stalk a real criminal now to see how this blackmail thing really worked. But where would he find a criminal in this quaint environment? Oh, hey there was that one shady fellow he saw when he first arrived. The guy with the crooked smile and the pretty blue eyes. Seemed to have all the ladies around him.

Maybe he was just popular? He was quite sexy.

Damn, he probably wasn't a criminal.

Oh well, now was not the time to critique men! Now was the time to ditch his chick.

Shaking his head, he let out a laugh before putting a large, cheesy grin on his face. "Well, my ratings are down but I'm not allowed to strike up deals without a lawyer present. So I guess that's a no."

Descending off the stage, he looked at the girl before laughing again. She was a cute little thing. It's almost a shame that he had to ruin the day by blackmailing her so openly. Eh, oh well! There were bound to be other girls here that would fawn over his fame!

Bending over in a bow-like manner, he raised his hand to his head before flicking it away in a salute-like manner. It was his signature move when he "signed off."

"Later chica. The stage is yours unless you wish to join me on my pursuit for food." His stomach growled which drew a sheepish smile on his face. "I'm feeling dessert!"

Marching his way toward the back of the auditorium, he looked over his shoulder to see what the girl was doing. Oh well, if she doesn't come, more food for me. La la la, off to the cafe I go! Oh I hope they have one of those big cookies there!

"You know what this place needs," he said talking to himself, aloud. "A mall. A mall full of shoes. I need a new pair of sneaks." With a good shove, he pushed the large, wooden doors open. The lovely red, gold, and black room to his back, Sebby gave a bit of a frown. It was sad to leave this area it was so inviting and homely. But, alas, food called.

6. Characters in this post:
    She laughed lightly. “Well you can’t blame a girl for trying.” Truthfully she was kind of sad that he wouldn’t take her offer. She would have at least liked to hear the star sing whether she was playing or not. A fake smile was on her face as she watched him perform his signature move. She wasn’t about to be blackmailed, but maybe she should have played a long a little bit. It was too late now.

“Thank you for the kind offer, but I’m not sure it would be a wise idea. After all you’re famous and I’m a no body. Besides I don’t need a ton of girls bothering me because I was seen with you.” Tabitha spoke truthfully. She had faced her fair share of bullying while in school and would rather avoid such things. Turning down his offer was the wise idea even though she was starving.

Instead of watching him walk away she knelt and opened the violin case to take out the delicate instrument inside. She inspected it to see if it was damaged from earlier and luckily it hadn’t been. Lifting the instrument to her chin she lightly pulled the bow across the strings. It seemed to still be in tune. A soft smile crossed her face as she rose with her violin. “I wish you luck with saving your career Sebastian.”

Her eyes closed as she began to play. As the girl on the stage played her slim body swayed. Her playing was a send off of sorts. It was her way of saying there were no hard feelings about his attempt to blackmail her. Not that is seemed he cared. Figuring the male was gone by now she started to dance a little while she played. It was hard, but it was harder not to move around to the sound of the music or at least sing along. She never looked to see if the man had gone on his way.

She continued to play a few other songs before stopping. Carefully she placed the violin back into its black case. A small grin was on her lips as she looked about the empty room. It was a beautiful auditorium and one of the nicest she had even been in. While on her trip she would make good use of this place when others weren’t around. Quietly she took a few steps forward and started to sing one of her favorite songs.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6