Login to your account

Castle Märchen - Fairytales for Adults

Welcome to a world of fairytales. Sometimes delightful, with adventurous tales of love everlasting and heroics. Other times dark and tragic, with stories of love lost and twisted fates. In this world lays Märchenland - and the castle and lord that many seek but not all find.......

Tags: adventure, fairytales, fantasy, magic, magic kingdoms, romance, royalty, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Spring-heeled Jack

Created: 06-17-2011, 08:41 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Quartz and Garnet Wings

Gentlemen have their suites in the Quartz Wing. Ladies have their suites in the Garnet Wing. Suites consist of a sitting room which leads to the bathroom and bedroom.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

1. Characters in this post:
    Lady Reine was absently plucking away at an instrument when the invisible servant brought her a letter. She sat up, brightening when she saw the golden seal affixed on the front of the letter.

She always enjoyed mail, but she particularly enjoyed mail from Lord Märchen, since it came so infrequently. That it was a politely cool upbraiding for having interfered with a guest's punishment didn't matter to her. She smiled as she read it and set her instrument aside so she could go put it in the box where she kept letters from Lord Märchen - which was next to the box she kept letters from lovers.

"There is no reply," she told the invisible servant. The pair of gloved hands left the room.

2. Characters in this post:
    Walking farther into the castle, her cloak swirling about her, she dropped back a bit to walk along side Myrelle. "Honestly, I'm not sure where the kitchens would be," She said with a shrug. Pointing a thumb over her back at the floating servants she smiled at the other girl. "But you can get anything you need for the floating servants. They're a bit odd but otherwise very helpful to have around," She said, casually pushing open the second door in the hall of the Garnet Wing of the castle. "This is the room across from mine," She said, gesturing across the hall to the door with her name on it. "Your welcome to it or any other room in this wing," She said grinning at the other girl.

3. Characters in this post:
    Myrelle nodded, glancing back over her shoulder at the floating hands warily. Well, she'd most likely have need of them soon enough, and then she could see just how they worked. "Interesting... I'll keep that in mind."

They arrived, then, at the door across from Leila's, and Myrelle smiled again. "Lovely! This will be just perfect, I think. Thank you!" Excited, she spun past Leila to move inside the room, crossing quickly to the heavy curtains to push them wide open. She gazed in awe of the lovely view first, and then spun around to see the room all lit up. It was a sitting room, she saw, with plush chairs and a table as well as a fireplace in one wall. The opposite wall had another door that was partway open, and she assumed that led to the bedroom. The thought of the bed reminded her of her unusual fatigue, and she sighed with a smile and turned back to Leila.

"Do you have any plans later this afternoon or evening? I think I just might lie down for a bit now, but I would certainly like to meet up with you later, if you're available!"

Posts 1 to 3 of 3