Login to your account

Online Game - Closed

A game that revolves lies, love, betrayal and friendship…......

Tags: adventure, battle, comedy, friendship, romance, strategy, virtual

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 07-11-2012, 02:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: Online Game

1. Characters in this post:
    =info (underconstruction)=

2. Characters in this post:
    Maintenance Message:

Dear: Online Players,

We will be performing upgrading maintenance today. During the maintenance, there may be a brief period of service disruption to facilitate the work. However, the maintenance work will be carried out only during off-peak hours from 2am to 6am so as to minimize any inconvenience to our online players. We seek your kind understanding as we work towards optimizing the performance of our network for the enjoyment of all our players.

...please save your progress and logout...
    Thank you.

3. Characters in this post:
    “DAMN” he removed the headgear and throws it on top of his bed. “Fuck this day…didn’t save my game” he burst out laughing remembering he beat someone on PVP. After a few seconds he suddenly coughed “dammit” he went out of his room going through the kitchen to drink one glass of water to calm him down.

Mom: Minoru don’t forget to buy grocery today…

“Yes” and mumbled “as always not even caring for my health”

Mom: I heard that…

He flinches and hurriedly grabbing the money on the table and went out of their house.

4. Characters in this post:
    "The fuck?" was her last words before she was forcefully brought back to reality. Melodya gently removed her head gear, allowing her long brown hair that she had tied up into a lose knot to fall down her shoulders. Her brows were furrowed in slight irritation. She was just about to successfully rob a merchant of his gold bars when the message so rudely interrupted. She was planning on using her earnings to get a new dagger for melee attacks. Her old own was lost somewhere in the North Continent last week when she had died after a wolf rampage.

Damn, what a shame.

"Lady Melodya?" The voice startled her as she immediately kicked off her gears and ran out the room, closing the door quietly behind her. Pulling the curtains to hide the small blue door, she proceeded by grabbing a paperback next to her bedside table and taking a seat on her rocking chair.

"Come in," she called out.

The old butler entered her room and bowed courteously by the main door. "The master is asking if you would like to join him for tea."

Closing her book slowly, she presented him with a warm smile. "That sounds absolutely lovely."

5. Characters in this post:
    The hospital was busy even when it was a holiday. Yukimaru's mother held his hand, preventing the little boy from getting lost in the crowd. Nurses, doctors and visitors were filling the corridor, making it difficult for them to walk through.

"Yuki, follow me," the
    man walking in front of the boy and the mother instructed in a hushed tone. He was Yukimaru's father, also a capable businessman. He led the two to a door and stopped, looking down at his son, "Behave yourself and say good afternoon, okay?" Yukimaru nodded. "Good boy." his father patted his head and turned the knob.

Inside the private ward there was a young girl. She was surrounded by her stuffed toys and books. Yukimaru walked forward and greeted his cousin, "Konnichiwa, Shigeko-nee." He had visited the elder cousin quite a few times before, and he liked drawing with her on the ground. A beam of joy shone on his childish face.

His parents came forward after Yukimaru, "How are you, Shigeko-chan?"

6. Characters in this post:
    The doctor check her up again as usual she always thought her life was a bit boring when her father is not around. After her checkup she was alone in her room always being expressionless and looking at the people from the window. “I wonder if I got schooled today” she then looked at her own uniform and at her books. She was about to read a book when suddenly she heard the door knob and make her expressionless face curve a gentle smile on her face.

She giggles seeing how lively her cousin is “Konichawa Yuki-chan” while she patted Yukimaru’s head gently. She then looked at her aunt and uncle “I’m doing fine and thank you for visiting me” as she smiled and suddenly look down “and sorry if I always waste your time”. She always thinks of herself like a bug to someone’s life or always thinks many people like her aunt and uncle right now was busy taking of their own business and now wasting their time just to visit her.

She looked at Yukimaru “so how was school Yuki-chan?” she smiles at him and realized something did change about her cousin. She gets up and stood up beside her cousin “you grown up Yuki-chan maybe 2 inches” as she pouted “it seems 1 inch more and you’ll become taller than me” and looked at her aunt “right aunty?” She looked at her cousin back “but I’m not going to lose to you, I’ll eat plenty plenty of nutritious food” while she put her both hands on her waist “you got guts to challenge your onee-chan”.

She always liked to challenge her cousin even though she can’t keep up making her feel gloomy just to imagine her cousin was taller than her giving her a straight face as she looked at him. She was wondering if Yukimura was still mad at her when she can’t keep her promise like visiting him on his birthday so she always does this useless challenge game for a topic.

7. Characters in this post:
    The little boy was delighted hearing that he had grown taller. He hopped in joy and asked if it was true repeatedly. "I've grown 2 inches?" he placed his hand on his own head, gesturing and trying to figure out how long an inch exactly is, "Yuki will be taller than nee-san very soon! Taller than you tomorrow!" the kid ignorantly claimed.

His parents patted their silly son's head and smiled at Shigeko, "Don't lose to Yuki-chan, Shigeko-chan. Take in more nutrients and grow heathily." They had discussed the unfortunate girl's condition with her father before and they knew Shigeko did not have much time left. It was cruel to tell their child the truth, since he really liked his cousin a lot. Keeping hope in the kids is always better. Yukimaru's parents held the tears inside and put warm smiley faces up.

"Nee-san, what are we going to play today?" Yukimaru sat on the floor and hugged Shigeko's arm. He knew she was ill so he did not hold her too tight.

8. Characters in this post:
    Seeing Yukimura’s being so proud just for 2 inches she burst out laughing while her left hand holding her tummy and her right hand covering her mouth. She then looked at him with her right eyebrow raises look on her face “Taller than me by tomorrow? ohh really? Are you sure about that?” as she laughs evilly “I’m still taller than you” as she said it with a proud look on her face.

She looked at her aunt and uncle patting her cousin, she didn’t know but she felt jealous but still made a happy look on her face. “Of course I won’t lose to that brat” while she giggles.

When her cousin clings on her she smiles cheerfully as she looked at her aunt and uncle “I’ll take care of Yuki-chan if you got something to do” she smirk "or a lovey dovey date" as she looked at them with a tease look on her face. She then looked back at Yukimura “okay Yuki-chan we are going to play adventure time or solving the mystery again? which do you want?”
    she smiled at him gently like a big sis.

9. Characters in this post:
    The adult couple laughed at Shigeko's suggestion. They said they were not going dating, but they could go buy some fruits for her and Yukimaru. "It's nice to spare some time for you two to play," Yukimaru's father took off his coat and carried it with one arm. "We'll be back after around ten to fifteen minutes." the couple then left the room and buried their depressed expressions in a shadow that the girl would not notice.

Yukimaru clapped his hands with a big grin on his face, "Let's take an adventure! Yuki is the bravest explorer in the world!" The boy did a proud salute to his cousin, showing his confidence. Little did he know about how negative his companion's health condition was.

10. Characters in this post:
    She bowed and bid her farewell to the two “please take care of yourself” as she waved at them smilingly.

She tried to giggle while looking at her cousin but wishing he would be the bravest guy when the time comes. She knew how critical she is but she already accepted what will happen to her if the game would shut down or if her conditions can’t take it anymore. As she looked at her cousin she already felt sad leaving him but she was happy even though she was sick he isn’t like the other relatives of her who only visit hers for something or just forced to.

“Okay then you are my knight so you should protect me” she already create a new game plot for them but this time is different. “The game is like hide and seek” as she grabs the toy sword and a cape, she then put the cape around Yukimaru’s neck and gently tied it. “The evil being captured me so you need to find me…okay?” while she put the toy sword in Yuki’s hand “but when your mom and dad came back, the game is over”. She smiled at him “and also it means that you didn’t save me and I died…okay?” She already knew Yuki might be lost in the hospital but at least she can train him to be the bravest even in this child’s game.

She walked towards the door “and no cheating okay? Don’t ask anyone for me”.

11. Characters in this post:
    As the sound of his parents' footsteps disappeared, Yukimaru started focusing on the game. He listened to Shigeko's instructions with great interest, his eyes sparkling with wonder.

Shigeko told him he was to be her knight and put a tied a cape around his neck. A chill was sent to his spine when her cold hands touched his flesh unintentionally. But the boy did not complain. Instead, he put up with it and chose to enjoy the little game. Jovially he held the prop sword and turned to face the wall as Shigeko started to hide. Since it was a private ward, it was basically silent and still if both of them stopped making noise.

Yukimaru heard the puny sound of the door closing. His heart raced as his parents would be back soon, while the hospital was huge. He did not know the structure of the hospital - all he knew was the way from the car park to Shigeko's ward. Starting with the most familiar route was apparently the easiest. The boy started his adventure.

The corridor was less busy than minutes ago. Yukimaru had enough space to search around and sneak into corners that were possible hideouts. He also poked his head into both male and female washrooms along the way, startling some of the female adults. However to the child's dismay, he had not seen any trace of his "captured" playmate so far as he reached the car park. Which meant, he had to start exploring throughout the building.

"Impossible to check all places in ten minutes..."
    he mumbled to himself, scratching his head. Some exceptions came into his mind. Patients were not allowed to set their feet in the file room in order to protect other patients' privacy. They were not allowed to be in the surgery rooms, the pharmacy department, the morgue and so on too. He calmed down and his head started to process elilmination.

"Okay, I can try now!" after around a minute of cool-headed thinking, he excitedly continued his searching.

12. Characters in this post:
    "How are your studies going?"

Melodya took a sip of her tea quietly and glanced up to her father. She placed the teacup soundlessly back onto it's saucer, taking a moment to admire the vine like patterns across the ceramic. It came from a set her father received as a gift from a colleague last Summer—an antique Italian crafted with pink roses and ivory leaves. An exquisite and indeed, a praiseworthy collection.

"It's going quite well, papa. I have just completed the Oxford collection you presented to me last night," she said cheerfully with an accompanying smile and an exact forty five degrees tilt of her head.

And after that, I spent my sweet remaining free time to kick some ass in the game. Mwahahaha.

Her father nodded, oblivious to her playful thoughts. "Good, then if you're free I want you to accompany me on a visit to see the daughter of a friend of mine."

Melodya's eyes twitched but the quick motion was unseen by her father. Truthfully, she absolutely hated meeting the children of her father's acquaintances. They were usually spoiled rich brats who would bore the life out of her with their pretentious talks of international trades and their latest holiday Cruise. It-was-fucking-annoying. How she dreamed that her friends would consist of the people she had made and played with online. It was a pain to keep up her perfect smile and pretended that she gave a damn about the latest crisis of their freaking chihuahua.

Hiding her distaste behind a calm smile, she answered brightly. "I'd love to!"

13. Characters in this post:
    When she saw how fired up her cousin was and turned around to face the wall she giggled and went outside. She walked around with a cheerful face and ride an elevator to go to her doctor’s office. When the nurse, doctor or hospital stuffs saw here, they already knew she was playing with her cousin as they giggled and wonder what they were playing again.

She peeked inside her doctor’s office as she saw no one is there and only her doctor. “Hello Doctor” as she waved at him while entering the office.

The Doctor was doing his work, he looked back his paper infront of him then noticed Shigeko who seemed to peek in his door. He was surprised by her while waving at her also “h-hello…….”. He then realized Shigeko was a patient as he run towards her and knelt down with a worried face infront of her “are you feeling bad?” while he starts to panick “why are you wearing your pajamas? Is something wrong? Did something happened____”

Shigeko just ignored her doctor when he’s acting like that, he was more worried than her father but that’s what a doctor anyway as she thought. She roamed the office as she saw no place she can hide but only under the table while she crawls under the table and sit on the ground while hugging her knee. “I’m playing with Yuki-chan so please let me stay”.

He turned white when he was being ignored by his patient and back to reality when he saw shigeko is crawling under his table. “What are you doi__” he sighs “don’t you know you’re not allowed to be here and also I got patients too”.

“I promise I’ll keep quiet”

He sighed again “okay then just don't let yourself get tired” well he can’t reject the girl who only got fun times once in awhile “so what are you playing?” while he went to his desk and sit on his chair giving her a distance a little bit.

She frowned and explain about the game ".... and I already know my limitation so Shhh just keep quiet”.

He just kept quiet while he listened to her and mumbled to himself “so I'm the Evil being who captured her…” while he sigh and take a glance at Shigeko looking at her face with a cheerful face he then ignored the evil thing and smiled while he start to read his files now.

After a few minutes she was wondering if her cousin is really lost but she can still find him if the game is already over, after all it was only in the hospital.

14. Characters in this post:
    He grabbed the handle of the door, slowly turned it then opened the door in a surprisingly forceful manner - "Dada!" Right before his eyes was an empty ward. Shigeko was not there, too. Yukimaru had already looked up many other rooms, yet there were no pink-haired girls at all. He rammed down another corridor, not allowing himself to give up.

"Yuki gotta rescue Shigeko-nee!"

15. Characters in this post:
    Melodya was wearing her long floral sundress beneath a half sleeves cashmere coat and a boater hat covering her head. Her father was walking beside her as they casually conversed about his friend. So far she had found out that he was the head of the GPC and her father wanted to make partners with the company for a project of his. Melodya responded accordingly and tried to not let it show how interested she actually was—well, not about the partners thing but about the game company, seriously, get with the program.

Just then, her father's phone vibrated as he signaled to go ahead of him while he went to answer the call. Melodya nodded and obediently did as she was told. Her father had told her the number of the room she was to visit so she started making her way there, carefully noting the directional sign before realizing two minutes later that she was absolutely lost.

"Damn," she cursed quietly. She turned abruptly and was surprised when she was ran into by a kid who was apparently in a run. "Fu—" catching herself, she immediately swallowed back her words and composed herself into the mask of elegance and grace. "Are you alright, boy?"

16. Characters in this post:
    The doctor looked at Shigeko “he failed looking for you so I won” laughing evilly.

She sighs as she crawled away from the table and gets up while looking at the clock on the wall. “I guess game over and also” as she looked back at her doctor “why did I got a mentally ill doctor around me?” she then went outside leaving the doctor turned white as the wind blows.

She goes to her room and looked for Yuki “so he’s still not here” as she sit down on her bed waiting for him and Yuki’s parents.

17. Characters in this post:
    Yukimaru rubbed his now red forehead. He had bumped into a girl with his forehead kissing the hard ground after that. "Aww... Sorry..." his eyes almost turned into a big cross on his face.

But time is running out. He had to hurry. In a sec, he jumped up and looked around with a troubled expression.

18. Characters in this post:
    He got nothing to do since the game was maintenance, he went outside for a walk. He already called his buddy Minoru for about 3 times but he’s not even responding. He sighs and started to walk again and headed to the City. He was lazy so he rode a bus all of a sudden he just saw a familiar back on the other side of the road and even he ride the bus for a 20 seconds he still paid it as he stepped out of the bus.

He runs as fast as he can to catch up to the looking gloomy guy and give a big pat on his back “Hey! I thought so I got a good eye! Minoru why didn’t you pick your damn mobile phone?”. He then walked beside his friend but panting “damn I run a little bit then I got tired already what an awful life I got”.

19. Characters in this post:
    The kid was cute, sure, but he had a troubled expression as he scanned the area. "Can I help you? Are you... looking for something?" she guessed from the boy's searching eyes. Offering a genuine smile, she took the boy by his small hands. "I'll help. Two is better than one."

The hell are you saying? You're freaking lost, girl!

Ignoring the warning voice in her head, she started tugging on the boy's hand, asking him to lead the way.

20. Characters in this post:
    He was walking gloomy thinking he didn’t eat anything "life is so unfair…having a mother like that” while he sniff but suddenly someone pat him making a big shiver on his body. “Hell” as he looked who might be “this idiot”.

“blah blah blah…your so noisy? Don’t you know that?” looking at his friend angrily. “I’m doing grocery tag along if you want” as he walked. “You just don’t exercise a lot so you feel like that and at least you don’t have anemia walking while his stomach growling”.

21. Characters in this post:
    "But Shigeko-nee said Yuki was the knight to save her... Oops."
    The boy covered his mouth instantly after spilling out what he was searching for. He welcomed any helping hand, yet he was not sure if his cousin would like it. Hesitantly, "Okay..." he accepted Melodya's hand.

He told the elder girl that he had checked up the rooms in this block already. "Only that one is left," his nee-san was "captured by the evil", so he must tried his very best. The light of determination danced in his big eyes stubbornly.

22. Characters in this post:
    Melodya grinned. "You're a brave little hero, aren't you?" she said as she stroked the boy's red hair softly. She listened with interest as he described the journey of his quest and nodded to his suggestion to check the last room on the block.

"I'll follow your lead to the ends of the Earth, Capitaine Yuki," she said, giving a wink and a mock salute to the little boy.

23. Characters in this post:
    Yukimaru grinned happily when Melodya called him a brave hero. He like being flattered. They headed to the room. There was a sign with a doctor's name written on it. The child rubbed his chin and thought for a few second, "Yesh." he plucked up his courage and knocked on the doctor's door.

"Come in," a man's voice was heard.

The boy took Melodya's wrist and they went inside the office together. Yukimaru carefully checked every single corner of the room. Regardless of the question marks popping out from the doctor's head, he peeked underneath the table, climbed up the shelves and even stuffed his head into every drawer.

"May I know what you're doing, my boy?" the doctor asked him softly and patted his head.

"Yuki is finding Shigeko-nee!" the young boy could not help feeling disappointed as his cousin was not in the room.

24. Characters in this post:
    He felt guilty saying those words as if he was the one with anemia while he pat the back of his friend. “I’ll definitely tag along but let’s ride a bus” while he waved his hand infront of him like a fan.

“Hey have you ever wonder why the online game was always being played for how many players even though it’s already an old game?” he then looked back on the path. “Also even old people played that shit and I think no one will beat GPC right?” as he yawns. “But only this game GPC take something more workable…don’t you think they only care about this game than any other game that they released before?”.

25. Characters in this post:
    Melodya scanned the room and it was obvious that it was empty aside from the wary doctor. "Excuse us, Sensei," she said to him as Yukimaru searched the place high and low for his Shigeko-nee. It seems like she's not here, she assumed from the boy's deflated expression.

"Maybe we could try somewhere else, Yuki," she consoled. "I'm sure she's here somewhere."

Melodya felt a flash of dejavu. Once in Online Game, she was on a quest to search for a bandit—there were prize money involved, so go figure—and she searched the whole of East, North and South Continent for him. She didn't bother with the West Continent as she felt it was too obvious a place to hide. But in the end, guess where he was? The West Continent for heavens sake! She lost that time to a Necromancer, LolaGrief. That pissed her off a lot then. But, maybe she could apply her lesson here.

"Yuki," she said brightly, inspired by her thoughts. "Why don't we try going to a place you'll never expect her to be? Like, at your starting point."

26. Characters in this post:
    The discouraged kid shoved his disappointment away. The brave knight could not give up that easily. "Maybe I really should go back and see," he muttered, nictitating while thinking. At the moment the doctor figured out he was his patient's dear cousin, he had already opened the door. Along with Melodya he rushed back to his cousin's ward.

Shigeko was inside. So as his parents.

Oh... I've lost... once again the boy was disappointed of himself. He was not a good knight. He could not protect his cousin. With his sight stuck on the floor, he walked up to Shigeko and his worried parents with an apologetic expression.

"Yuki-chan, you have not got lost?" his mother ruffled his short red hair. Yukimaru shook his head and told his mother there had been a big sister helping him out. He pointed at the door, where the girl was standing at. His father smiled, "You must be Melodya. We know your father and he talked about you." the couple then introduced themselves to the girl.

At the same time, Yukimaru faced his elder cousin with a pair of puppy eyes, "Gomen, nee-san." he probably took the game too seriously.

27. Characters in this post:
    Melodya was surprised when the man standing inside the room recognized her. It took her a moment to recognize his face. Immediately, she bowed and pasted her trained smile onto her face. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you earlier, Mr Watanabe." She knew most of her father's business partners, it was one of the lessons she was forc—I mean, required to learn at home.

Melodya smiled at the boy. Inside, she hated the fact that she had to crept back and hide herself inside the costume her parents had sewn for her. She was honestly enjoying herself when she was with Yuki, thinking that he was just a normal boy. But, now, knowing he's the son of her father's friends, everything changed. A sad look crossed her eyes but disappeared in a quick blink. "I didn't know Yuki was your son. He's a remarkable child."

To Shigeko, she gave a small wave. "You must be Shigeko. I have heard a lot about you." Well, technically, that wasn't really a lie. Melodya studied the girl that was lying on the bed.

Maybe this girl was different than all the other nobles she had met before.
    Her eyes softened as she added, "And it seems like Yuki adores you a lot, too."

28. Characters in this post:
    Maintenance Message:

Thank you for your patience during the Online Game ES maintenance.

The following changes were applied:

- New places; East,North,West and South Path (full of monsters)
    - Teleportation: You need to buy "Tele Stone" if you want to use Teleportation (Only the Central City has it)
    - New Weapons and Armors
    - New Quests and Missions
    - PvP bug fixed

We appreciate your continued interest in Online Game ES and GPC!

Enjoy!!

29. Characters in this post:
    “Yeah, you’re right! I already thought about that before” he chuckled “even my uncle played that game too”. Then they walked until they reach another bus stop and ride on it to the city “but the game is really good so many people played it” as he holds the bas holder.

“You can be whoever you want it to be, even someone who can’t walk but on that game they can” he then saw the hospital building. “I really wonder what school is she from?” he then remembered someone in an online game that helped him a lot in his quests as he looked back at KP “hey do you know EternalSin from South Continent?”.

30. Characters in this post:
    She was waiting for her cousin until Yuki’s parents entered her room “welcome back” as she greeted them. She then explains the situation why Yukimura is not in here room as they waited for him while they let Shigeko eat some fruits and take a rest.

After a few minutes Yukimura entered the room and she smiled at him. She knew how Yukimura felt bad but to think that he take the game seriously she was happy for it.

She noticed a girl standing behind Yuki as she smiled at her while Yuki is introducing her. When Yuki is apologizing, she patted Yuki’s head “it’s alright, I’m still alive aren’t I?” giving him a gentle smiled.

She listens to the conversation ‘she must be a noble’ that was she thought, looking at her with a fancy attire and recognized instantly by her uncle and aunt she really is as she predicted. She then waved back at her “umm yes…my name is Shige_ko...nice to meet you Melodya and thank you for taking care of my cousin” as she pinched Yuki’s cheeks softly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 37