Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 247

1. Characters in this post:
    Clair offered her a warm smile. "Of course you are."

She lend out her hand to hold the girl up. "What class do you have right now? Are you new?"

Clair walked to the sink and open up the tap. Splashing the water into her hands. "Do you mind waiting up for me a bit? I need to wash up for a while. Come with me to Home Ec class after this, okay? Maybe baking cookies would make you feel better." Grinning, Clair winked at the scared girl, touching a finger to her lips, she added, "But keep that a secret between us."

2. Characters in this post:
    Music.She said looking at the floor to not make eye contact with the girl. I'm new, because I can't handle people. She put her notebook and pen back in her bag and stood up. She stared at her feet acting like she was playing with an invisible something on the floor.

3. Characters in this post:
    Clair giggled. "Alrighty then!"

Her cloths were at least decent now and she had washed off all the dirt from her hands. She offered her hand to the girl and smiled warmly as she pulled open the bathroom door.

"Let's go. There's someone I want you to meet!"

4. Characters in this post:
    Marissa took the girls hand hesitant at first and began to follow her.

Who... who am I going to meet?

5. Characters in this post:
    They walked to the Home Ec class hand in hand. Clair swinging it a few times cheerfully. "She's my sister. You'll love her!"

Walking into class, Clair gave a sheepish grin to the teacher at the front when the woman had cocked an eyebrow to them. "Sorry, Madam. I had a bit of trouble out in the garden." The teacher offered Clair a forgiving smile, and nodded her head to an empty spot. "Go wear your aprons and sit there, Ms Boheur."

The empty table was big enough to support three people. "Oh, Noir's not here yet," she thought aloud as she put on an apron. Clair offered one to the new girl she had dragged with her. "Put it on," she prompted.

Cheerfully, she started grabbing the bowls and the ingredient, humming a tuneless tune. "Oh, I haven't got your name. My name's Clair, by the way."

6. Characters in this post:
    "Just so you know....if it wasn't for my boss i would have killed you." Micah said to her bluntly as he watched her walk away to head off someplace, not caring what she was saying or thinking.

"Don't let Micah fool you after all he is a killing machine." he said to her as he smiled, kissing the back of her hand once more as he waved her gone. Though his demeanor completely changed as he pulled a dagger out and sliced it across Micah's face. "Don't ever let that happen again." he said venomously to the male before he turned and headed to his class for the day.

Micah had not flinch when his face was cut, after all he was used to it by now, he watched his leader walk away before he sheathed his knife, turning from him as he looked at the bulletin board also, ignoring the mute girl next to him.

7. Characters in this post:
    Marissa turned pale when the teacher looked her way and she began to feel the nausea. As they took their seats she was handed an apron and she put it on and did exactly as she was told. Ma...Marissa.

8. Characters in this post:
    "Sure, gladly. I would love to join a club. I could raise a music group where we just talk or play what we want. That sounds fun," she said to the secretary. She remembered that before she had left the school. She pulled out of the parking lot, and had started to drive away from the school to go home.

9. Characters in this post:
    Aldwyn was about to take out his some of his notebooks when suddenly Noir called out to him. His ruined copy of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was already at home where he placed it somewhere safe and the book was probably damaged beyond repair.

He almost dropped his book when suddenly Noir called him kid. He flinched at the word. He took a deep breath, trying to control his emotion and try to not lost his mind like yesterday. He turned around and greeted bitterly, "Morning."

10. Characters in this post:
    He was going to class looked a bit gloomy remembering how the fuck did he lose to that stupid Yamada.

Yesterday Detailed:
    Y 22 – A 23
    Yamada: If I lose I treat you any food that you want but if I win you treat me in Burger King!
    Akio: *smirk* sure thing!
    Yamada: okay then should be over 25, right? *makes a move*
    Akio: Yep! *doing the defense*
    Yamada: *realize students are leaving* hey looked at that…
    Akio: *looked at the students and accidentally saw Eva walking out* hey… I should walk her home right? What if something happened to her? Like bullies? *turn his way to Yamada*
    Yamada: what? *got 3 point shot*
    Akio: *straight face* cheater! Bastard!
    Yamada: you should treat me! No going home…
    Akio: *looked at Eva again but when he catches a glimpse that Eva was looking at him, he turns away as he walks off*
    Yamada: *laughs* what the hell are you blushing for? Your face is red dude!
    Akio: I’m not, stupid! Let’s just go!

=- That’s what Happened -=

He then went to the library and picked some books to read for the next class. He may end up questioning by the teacher again who nagged him yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamada was talking to some seniors in the cafeteria as they have fun while talking about the new clubs they’re making. They want him to be their teacher but if it was a lazy club he would.

After a break he then went with the seniors to go to their classroom and start teaching them about the music industry.

11. Characters in this post:
    Noir resisted a smirk at his bitter greeting. He obviously wasn't too happy to see her so early in the morning. She rummaged through her bag and took out a book, offering it to the boy.

"Take it," she said. "Yours were the old copy and since you didn't allow me to borrow it from you, I had to go through hell to get the original sample version. I double checked everything from different authentic sites when I compared it to the version I got from the library yesterday so don't worry, it's the exact replica. I even used the original font I saw when I flipped through the book yesterday," she stifled a yawn. Scowling, she added, "Which, by the way, I had to spend two hours downloading since it wasn't in any Apps in this country."

Forcing the paperback into the boy's hand, she muttered, "I don't like owing anyone anything." Noir wiped a sleepy tear from her eyes, scratching the back of her head as she turned to walk away. "That's all I needed to say."

12. Characters in this post:
    He was definitely taken aback. He was speechless, knowing that she would go so much trouble for the book.

He stared down at the paperback. He took out the book and it really was the exact same replica. "Hey!" he called out to her. She was already her way. "Thanks. It was... so thoughtful of you. Merci, mademoiselle. Adieu." he smiled.

13. Characters in this post:
    Micah?
    She did not want to cause any disturbance, so the reserved girl just slightly wave a hi to the boy. Eva thought Micah would not pay any attention to school affairs, so seeing him stopped by the board was quite a discovery. As the boy noticed her, she simply smiled. The other students stepped away from the boy as if he was some sort of freak. Eva's kind greeting to Micah was also frowned at. The blunt girl did not care much though.

Then the bell rang, reminding them the classes will start very soon. She signaled a bye to Micah and hurried to her classroom happily.

14. Characters in this post:
    Marissa was doing everything the girl said to and kinda had some fun while doing it. She didn't want to speak for people would notice her french accent.

This is...umm... fun. She added with a slight smile trying to make her English sound real enough.

15. Characters in this post:
    That was the first smile Noir had seen on him. Considering how they had start on the wrong foot. It'd even probably be nice to have someone to talk to about literature.

Emphasize on the word "probably".

Heading towards the Home Ec. class, Noir was surprised when she turned the corner to walk in on the scene of Micah being slashed across the face. Recalling Batari's warning yesterday, she had expected him to strike a punch on the slasher's jaw right then and there. When he just stood silent, however, she felt a wave of disappointment.

Despite all she had said about him, there was at least an ounce of respect she held for him for doing whatever the hell it was he wanted. When he's pissed off or angry, he didn't hesitate to express it with a punch. The incident she had seen, however, caused the said glimmer of respect to shatter. Not that it mattered, anyway. Whatever his problem was had nothing to do with her.

Man, I need sleep.

She yawned for the umpteenth since she woke up from her single hour of sleep this morning. And ever since she got out the bus, her head had been throbbing with a splitting headache which didn't get any better in courtesy of Batari's welcoming attack earlier. Noir was never one to stay silent when she felt she had been wronged. But Batari did help her yesterday with the book so she sorta owed her. Now, she was actually glad that she could say that they're even.

She walked into the classroom with after a single knock. Madam Sue, the Home Ec. teacher raised an eyebrow to her accusingly. Shrugging, she started towards Clair. Her sister was accompanied by an unfamiliar face, already starting on the cookie's dough. "Who's the purple hair?"

16. Characters in this post:
    Marissa saw the girl walk in and stare at her. She began to try to hide behind her new friend.

Girl...staring...not good.

She began to frantically stir the dough and kept her eyes on the bowl, so she wouldn't begin to cry.

17. Characters in this post:
    "Soeur! I thought you weren't going to grace us with your presence," she teased. She shoved a bowl into her sister's hands. "Now start stirring. I already prepared the dough for you so all you have to do now are the fillings."

Turning towards the mentioned purple haired girl, she offered a smile. "She never did say her name. I found her in the bathroom so now she's here to help me bake cookies while you were gone and is currently ditching Music class. But, don't snitch on us."

Noir accepted the bowl and glanced at the ingredients. "Well, anyone who ditches Yamada's class is always welcome," she shrugged as she started on her cookies. "By the way, what flavor are you making?"

There was a smudge of flour on her the tip of her nose. Oblivious, Clair happily licked on a used spoon to taste her cream. "Vanilla," she answered shortly, a satisfied smile crossing her face.

Noir grabbed the chocolate bar from the counter and started grinding them into a bowl. "Hey, new kid. Grab me some chocolate chips from the cupboard, will you?"

18. Characters in this post:
    My name is... Marissa.She said grabbing the chocolate out of the cupbord and did as she was told.

Here...

She said handing it to the other girl.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Marissa, then," she corrected, taking the packet of chips from her. "Thanks."

After 30 minutes, the sour smell of yeast fermenting was replaced by the heavenly scent of baked pastry, filling the room and salivating anyone in close distance. Madam Sue reminded the class once again of the precautions they should take when handling kitchen appliances; wear a mitten when you take out the things from the oven, yada yada, that kind of stuff, which you'd think anyone with a basic common sense of the world would already know.

Noir sighed when her thoughts were proven wrong as she watched a girl two tables away from her shrieked loudly after she had executed that very exact mistake. The loud BANG! of the metal tray smashing against the white tiles ensued moments after, leaving the careless girl torn in an internal dilemma between picking up the broken pieces of cookies or mending her burnt fingers.

Noir looked away before she could find out the girl's decisions. "They're ready," she announced as she promptly put on a mitten and opened the steamy oven. Clair walked over from the sink as she paused from washing the dishes to inhale the delicious gush of steam that was released by the pastries. Noir then set the three trays on the counter to let them cool.

"Oooh, look here, Marissa! They baked perfectly!" she called excitedly. She scanned the trays; two carrying her Vanilla and Noir's Cholocate Chip Cookies. After they had cooled, Clair separated them into small bags. As her sister had requested, she divided Noir's cookies into four bags and her own into six. After tying them with a black ribbon, Clair placed one into the hands of her new friend. "It's for you," she smiled warmly.

20. Characters in this post:
    Marissa watched them separate the cookies into bags and happily accepted the cookie that was given to her. She ate it slowly first taking a small nibble and then munching the whole thing down. When she was done she began to pick up her things and was ready to leave.

Thank you...

She said quietly to them both silently.

21. Characters in this post:
    Micah glanced at the girl that was next to him, he gave her a three fingered wave before snagged the flyer off the board for the photography club, giving her another three fingered wave as he walked into the school building, not bothering to take care of his face. He didn't look at anyone as he entered the Home Ec. classroom, taking his seat in the back, the only reason he was taking it was because he had too, alot of the things that he was doing in school he was only doing because he had to do it. Once the class was over and his cookies were done, he just tossed the bag of oatmeal peanut butter cookies on the counter in the front as he walked out of the room, heading towards his next class.

--------------------------------------------------

Batari had a very fun time in her first class of the day, she loved to dance and sing, and thus was able to have a good first class.

22. Characters in this post:
    The tempting smell of freshly baked cookies floated into the classroom. The students started to drool and lost their concentration in class. "Man I'm so hungry!" "Me too! I wish this was a bakery class..." the class started to make noise.

I feel hungry too... Evalicked her lips. She was hopeless when it came to cookery and she could already be glad when her food did not kill anyone. She giggled at her usually clumsy performance in the kitchen. Perhaps if she put more effort and deal with the doughs more seriously, she could make some fair pastries.

Does Akio likes cookies...? an awkward thought came into her head. The shy girl blushed at the sudden thought, What am I thinking? Stupid! She then buried her face behind the thick textbook.

23. Characters in this post:
    Marissa turned and nodded goodbye to the girls and took one last deep breath of the great smelling cookies. She turned and walked out of the class room to get to her next class. She walked down the hall and pulled out her schedule.

24. Characters in this post:
    Clair was happy with the outcome of her cookies. And not only did she spent time with her sister, she also made a new friend! What a wonderful, wonderful day, she hummed. She looked at the remaining 4 bag of cookies in her paper bag. After she had given her first one to Marissa, she gave the second bag to Noir. Remembering how her new friend had devoured the whole bag sent delightful jitters into her stomach. She had also seen someone left a bag of cookies on the teacher's table. That was so kind of them!

She was on her way to Hostory when had seen Eva walk out from her first class. Just the one I'm looking for!

"Eva!" she called as she broke into a run to get to the mute girl. She took out the bag of cookies and offered it to her friend. "Here, take this. I made it for you," she beamed, patting the girl's head lightly. "I have to go now, okay? Bye!"

Now, three more to go!

25. Characters in this post:
    "The cookies turned out okay, I guess," she muttered as she walked out the classroom with Clair, eyeing the bags warily. She had given her first one to Clair and received one in return.

Now what am I to do with these three?

Last night, she had originally planned to give the cookies to Batari, as a thanks for finding the book. Her intentions were more to offer it as a compensation instead of a gift, actually. But, since the morning event, she didn't feel that was necessary anymore.

Just as she was walking into her Chemistry lab, she felt a soft tug at her shirt. Turning, she found herself face to face with a freckled nose Freshman. Who? she thought irritably when the boy blushed scarlet and fixed his eyes on his shifting feet. Her eyes softened considerably when she realized it was the boy she had saved from the Cafeteria at yesterday's lunch. The boy stammered a thank you to her, his ears burning red. After a brief silence, she offered him the cookies. He glanced up abruptly, his eyes wide and his jaw hanging before they broke into a grin as his face burst with gratitude. Thanking her profusely, he started walking in reverse, almost tripping himself in the process.

As she took her seat at one of the stools in the lab, the corners of her lips twitched upwards forming a small smile. The motion was so brief and rare that if you had blinked, you might'd missed it. But, still, it was a smile nonetheless.

26. Characters in this post:
    Love ya, Clair! Eva almost wanted to give her warm friend a bear hug when she received the nicely baked cookies. She could always get pleased whenever Clair was nearby. The blonde girl was certainly her Lady Luck. The silent girl giggled to herself after Clair rushed to deliver her pastries energetically.

Eva had successfully earned much jealousy from her classmates, though she was more than willing to share the treats with them. Chewing a cookie, she took out her schedule to have a brief look. The coming class is Maths, and then... Yamada's music class.

27. Characters in this post:
    "A-ki-o!" she called brightly.

She tossed the bag of cookies to him from afar, knowing that with his skills, he could easily catch it even with her terrible aim. "Cookies—yours—Vanilla. 'Kay, gotta go!" she blurted before sprinting away, hoping he'd understand her from the short list of vocabulary she had chosen.

"Late, late!" she chanted, sounding very much alike the infamous white rabbit from the Lewis Caroll classic.

"No running in the halls, Ms Boheur," the discipline teacher drawled lazily as the female blonde ran past him. "Sir, you shouldn't give contradictory orders!" she retorted playfully, pointing at a banner hung beside the teacher's office.

"To be late for a second is like a waste of an hour, to be late for an hour is like a waste of your day, to be late for class is a waste of your life."

The man shook his head and let out a sigh, his lips curving beneath his mustache. "Just make sure not to hurt yourself."

"I will!"

Clair noticed the dark cloth before she even noticed the fairy. "Oh, Batari. There you are!" she quipped in relief. "Good. I was hoping I'd run into you. Here," she said, offering one of the two remaining bag. Her tone was cheerful, oblivious to the fairy's encounter with her sister this morning. "I made it at Home Ec. this morning. It's a thank you for helping out with Noir when she hurt her leg yesterday."

//ooc: we actually have that banner in our college xDD//

28. Characters in this post:
    (My dog just almost had a heat stroke. I am scared, she is okay now, but gosh. Bleh!) Marissa walked to her next class almost tripping more then once. She got to all her classes in one piece.

29. Characters in this post:
    Chemistry was... tolerable, to say the least. But for some reason, they were required to wear helmet and goggles, which made perfectly no sense at all. Noir glanced at her watch. Her next class would be Music with Yamada. But before that—lunch time.

See u at cafe.

She started heading to the cafeteria when she ran into the girl Clair had smuggled to Home Ec. this morning. She mentioned this kid was new, right? After a silent deliberation whether she should ask the girl to lunch with them or just pretended she didn't see her, Noir finally decided on the former. Don't get her wrong, rather than doing it for the sake of being nice, she merely did it because she knew her sister enough to know that Clair would've wasted lunch looking for her new friend to make sure that she was doing okay had she done otherwise.

"Hey," she called. What was her name, again? "Marissa, right? Wanna come to lunch with me and Clair?"

30. Characters in this post:
    Marissa nodded yes and did what the girl told her to. They began to walk to cafeteria as Marissa stared at the ground and looked curiously at the walls.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posts 151 to 180 of 247