Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posts 241 to 247 of 247

1. Characters in this post:
    Akio then noticed Eva as he stopped patting her head “hmm are you sure?” but he was still worried about it. He didn’t know what to do if he did really hurt Eva as he looked at her worriedly, he snaps out of it when Eva raises her ballet shoes “So you were going to have a dance lesson?” as he looked at the clock on the other side of the wall “isn’t it already a bit late?” He looked at Eva again “want me to drop you by?” as he smiled at her feeling relaxed when he was with her.

He then realized about Micah “umm..hey..do you already ask.. Micah?” he was talking about the dance partner but he was the one who suggested it but why does he feel a bit stings in his heart. “Well if you don’t have one…I am free…” well he can still talk about it with Yamada as he then realized he always think about this girl and don’t want anyone to take his place. Akio blushed more knowing that he already got feelings towards this girl “after all those years…” as he mumbled and looked at her more “umm” he scratches head “n-never mind” as he looked away “maybe it’s not a good time to confess..” as he thought “so yeah..want me to drop you by?”

2. Characters in this post:
    Marissa looked down at the floor when he was speaking to her knowing she was going to cry if she looked at his face. When he patted her her eyes widened and she felt the cold tear fall down her face hoping he wouldn't notice she wiped it off. As he walked out of the room she ran to a seat and stuck her bag in her lap and held her self tightly.

3. Characters in this post:
    Like what the blonde boy said, she was going to be late. Although she wanted to tell him it was the welcoming session of the school's dance club and she was a ballet dancer herself, she did not bring her pen and paper with her. Smiling shyly at Akio she took out the copy of her application slip. It may not be a good idea to bother him, she thought. The voiceless girl shook her head slightly and gestured to apologize for bumping into him and not being able to stay with him for a longer time.

Her heart was still beating so fast when she turned to leave. Whenever she saw him, she felt fluster and joy at the same time. Since the girls nearby were already shooting her with their envious eyes, she had better rush to her destination quickly.

4. Characters in this post:
    Micah had his camera out, a serious, deadly look upon his face as he looked at the faces of Eva and Akio, his hand clenched tighter as he peered through the lens, snapping photos of them both, of them turning redder with each moment they were together. For some reason it pissed him off, maybe it was because that mute female was the only one that he took a liking too other then Batari but that flighty fairy had left with some man she claimed she loved, though he knew that she couldn't love. After a few more minutes as he looked around, he walked passed the two of them, not giving either a second look, though it seemed as if his team mates from tennis and comrades from the photography club were the only friends he was going to have.

5. Characters in this post:
    "I'm thinking of joining the Photography club."

Noir turned abruptly to her sister and raised a skeptical eyebrow. "You couldn't take a single shot without cutting off people's heads." Which, trust me, was not an exaggeration. Everyone knew that Clair was completely useless with a camera.

"Well, more reason to learn!" Clair countered perkily as she skipped to the notice board and signed her name in the application sheet. Noir peered over her sister's shoulder and scanned the name of applicants. Her eyes immediately darted to one familiar name.

"Micah Kasuga!? Nonononono no! You are not joining a club where he will be present." She said in exasperation, her hands already reaching over to cross out her sister's name.

"Soeur," she replied gently, stopping Noir in her track. Clair waited until she caught her sister's eyes before she continued firmly. "Let me do this."

Hesitation was evident in Noir's eyes as she reluctantly released her grip on the pen. After a moment of silence, she let out a defeated sigh before signing her own name on the sheet. "Fine, but I'm coming along." She pulled her bag across her shoulder and started walking to the room indicated by the flier as her sister fell into steps behind her, laughing gleefully.

6. Characters in this post:
    -Double Post- //ooc:imissyouguysss//

7. Characters in this post:
    //OOC:I miss this too but, some of us are preocuppied. I would be on this more but I am preoccupied with school and stuff. (stuff being trying to beat borderlands 2 on hard mode.) Hopefully things will get more casual and people can post more..... Hopefully.// She sat in her school room trying to ease her mind to more happy thoughts. Trying her best not to think about killing Micah. She was trying her best to try and just let him go. She saw him as a lost cause, and the effort to fix it would be too much of a waste.
    But anyhow, she was listening to a German speaking tape so she could learn to speak German. She had been thinking about taking German for a while so she bought a CD set and was getting pretty good at it. But she would tell you she couldn't do it even though she could. She would tell you she hasn't gotten that far, I guess she was shy.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posts 241 to 247 of 247