Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Posts 211 to 240 of 247

1. Characters in this post:
    Micah watched as his fellow classmates filed into the room, making another disgusted sound at it all. His chin was rested on the palm of his hand as he looked out the window that was up from him, trying his hardest to ignore everyone that was in there. He vaguely listened to what was being said, watching as people started to pair up once they were told to do so, snorting as he just ignored the directions and continued what he was doing which was trying to get through the class without doing anything in it.

2. Characters in this post:
    He immediately headed to Chemistry class after he finished his lunch. He took his seat and read his notebook just to kill boredom.

He was a bit surprised as Clair suddenly sat next to him. He smiled at her and said, "Yeah. The helmet was absolutely ridiculous." He couldn't agree more. He was about to go back reading his notebook when Clair handed him a bag of cookies. He took the cookies and said, "Thanks. I'm not a big fan of sweet things, but thanks. I appreciate it." He put the cookies in his bag and noticed something.

"Clair, check this out." He pulled out his brand new copy of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from his back and showed it to Clair. "Your sister got me a new one. The exact same that I had." He smiled widely, couldn't contain his happiness like a kid got his brand new toys. "She's really nice. Aside from her snappy remarks." he chuckled.

3. Characters in this post:
    Clair peered with interest when Aldwyn showed her the book. The childish glint in his eyes amused her, it was as if she was seeing a sacred part of him that was concealed from the eyes of others. "Noir used to work at a really run down bookstore for two years so she knows how to fix damaged books. The store manager even asked her to do some editing a few times. That's where she gets the book supplies," she explained. "And I'm happy you think that way of her."

Clair looked up to see the Chemistry teacher briefing on their day's experiment. "Ester, huh?" Turning to the red head, she smiled teasingly. "Are you any good with Organics?"

4. Characters in this post:
    "Ms Beats?" the class was very surprised at Yamada-sensei's reminder. The teacher's fans immediatedly started complaining and whining. "We want you here. Yamada-sensei!" one of the girls begged. Female beasts on the loose.

Eva remembered Ms Beats was the one she had to see. It was convenient to her as she could apply for membership of the dance club right after the music class. Not noticing the students who were busy with some banners outside, she rested her chin on her hands and sighed. Hope everything's gonna be fine... when the picture of her previous dance partner's smile appeared in her daydream, she blushed hard and tried her best to distract herself.

5. Characters in this post:
    She felt a little bad for Micah. She walked around and found him. "I would like to speak to him alone please," she said to everyone,"We have something to discuss," She pulled him out of the class and she showed him her shoulder. There was a scar that resembled a bullet hole. "You think that you are the only one who is in a gang? I got this when I was in my younger years. About your age actually. I was dating a man who I didn't know was the leader of a notorious gang. We were on a date, to an expensive restaurant. What we didn't know though was that an enemy of his gang had set up a trap while we were dining. We had just gotten our main course and suddenly, out of nowhere all these men came out shooting with guns. My boyfriend got under the table but, I wasn't fast enough and they got me right in my rotator cup. Luckily, his gang wasn't far behind and I was rushed to a hospital. The doctors kept saying that I might never be able to play music again because that rotator cup couldn't be repaired. It cost him billions of dollars, but he got it fixed. He then broke up with me because, he told me it would be too dangerous to be around him. He then gave me my car and these," she reached in her purse and pulled out her twin black with gold swirl colt .45 with laser sights. "Don't feel like you have to be alone in this. I know, it isn't normal for someone your age to be in the Yakuza, but if you ever need anything, I am here for you," She covered her shoulder back up and put her guns back in her purse. "So, what do you say can we get along?" She extended her hand to him.

6. Characters in this post:
    Micah was well slightly surprised that a teacher wanted to talk to him, once they were out of the class room, he skillfully pulled his hand from hers, giving a bored yawn as she flashed him her shoulder. He looked boredly around when she begin to explain what happened to her, going on about her ex, the gang that he was in and how she knew about him and the Yakuza. This made his fists and jaw clench as he looked at her,it was a cold icy stare, one that let people know that he was not afraid of death, that also said he was a killer. He couldn't stand people who think that they know about him, who claim to have gone through the same thing. All he was hearing is that she dated a dangerous guy, got shot during the fight, was fixed up out of guilt, dumped, and then paid to be quiet, in his eyes that was no where close to even an hour of his life. "One you should just do your job. Two no one said i was in the Yakuza. Three i don't need your pity or sympathy." he said to her in a voice that was just as dangerous as those cold golden eyes, he did an about face as he headed back into the classroom.

7. Characters in this post:
    She did not like the boys attitude, she really got annoyed at his little tough guy thing. She saw a fly approaching his head. Hmm... what a thought.... He seems just like a little fly.... God... I need to make him understand... But... How? He doesn't listen to reason..... He doesn't seem to like anyone.... How do you fix what refuses to be fixed? Hmm... I need some help... I need to get through to him somehow.... I can't just slap him across the head can I? I almost just want to fight... Wait, what if? Maybe, it might work.... "Wait," she said to the male,"I want to ask you something. I think you need a way to get all this anger out of you. I want to help you release it. If it requires violence, I will do whatever it is you need. Just as long as it helps to release this built up anger. So, I know a man who runs an underground death fighting club. I used to go there a lot to watch. The man who runs it recently said he wanted some new talent in the ring, I can get you in if you would like?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Aldwyn was quite impressed with Noir's little background. He never worked before. Except for being an author. "Huh, good to know. I never work my entire life." he replied.

When Clair asked if he was any good in organics, he smirked, "Good? Make that excellent. In fact, I have been waiting for this chapter." he added, "We can make our own flavor."

He read the manual again and said again, "This time, we really need to use the goggle."

9. Characters in this post:
    Clair let out a sigh and held her hands up. "That makes one of us. I have a confession to make," she said apologetically, biting her lower lip. "Chemistry is not my forte. I'm really good with Physics and Maths, even Biology. But—" she smiled sheepishly. "There's something about all the colors in the textbook that distracts me."

She stared at the manual and started reading. "Well, it's good this doesn't seem too complicated. It's just mixing some solutions, right?" Clair nodded at the materials for their experiments. "Since it's a repeated experiment, why don't we conduct it by turns? Even though I told you I'm not really good with Chemistry, that didn't mean I'm going to sit back and just let you do all the work," she grinned, but with a determined look set in her eyes.

His comment on the goggles brought a laugh from her. "Well, yeah. Don't go all too cool for gears on me again like you did yesterday." Her eyes were teasing as she looked at him, a wide smile on her lips. Tugging a hair behind her ear, Clair started towards the bottle of Sulphuric acid with a 100ml measuring cylinder in her hand. "Let's start, shall we?"

10. Characters in this post:
    Marissa went through the rest of the day with no trouble. Once it came to the conclusion she hurriedly went to the library, the most quiet place in the school to read her books. She of course could have read them at home, but then Sammy would be begging for attention and she would have ti make dinner and continue to the next day. Curse that cat.She thought, knowing that wasn't like her. The school was changing her somehow. More people were talking to her so her people issues were flying away.

11. Characters in this post:
    Micah tilted his head back towards her, looking at the teacher with a bored look upon his face as he listened to what she had to say. "Your not a very good Teacher." he simply said to her as he turned back around, heading back into the classroom and wanting to hurry up and get this all over with so that he did not have to deal with these teachers for the rest of the day. 'How stupid can that teacher be? Trying to get kids to join a fight club, like i have nothing better to do. Oh i am angry she says.....I am not angry......that damn teacher does not know a damn thing about me. His thoughts were vicious and mean, he couldn't stand people who thought they knew him all because they "got experience" in what he is experiencing. His eyes scanned the classroom as he watched couples dance, only seeing Eva left to be his partner. He sighed, rolling his eyes before he walked over to her, bowing before he took her hand and carefully began to waltz with her.

12. Characters in this post:
    She didn't like this kid. If he gets her class he will fail. Every. Single. Time. She really had to hold herself back from wanting to kill him. She almost pulled out her guns and killed him, luckily he went back into the classroom.That kid must suffer for the disrespect he spits out of his mouth and his thoughts...The demon inside her mind said He is pathetic and weak... We will destroy him... Without violence... We will destroy his personal life... In turn causing him to become depressed and then we destroy his life more.... Till finally he can't take it and kills himself.... It is a perfect plan, and we will never be linked to it.... As long as we do this right..."Yes my lord," she whispered to the evil demon,"I will do as you say for I know you have given me my powers so I am indebted to you," She went back to her classroom. On the way there, she thought of how to put this plan into action.

13. Characters in this post:
    Heh?! when she was planning to hide in the corner or see if she could invite Yamada as her partner, Micah came and bowed. Before she could figure out what was going on, the cold boy took her hand and began to lead her. She looked at Micah's beautiful golden eyes with disbelief. She never expected an indifferent person like him could be such careful and concentrated when dancing. Blushing, she had to look down to hide her embarrassed face and focus on the dance.

14. Characters in this post:
    "It is rude to look at the ground when you are dancing with someone." Micah said to her, taking his hand from her lower back as he lifted her face up by pushing on her chin until their eyes met. He sighed heavily as he stroke her surprisingly soft skin, this was not what he was suspecting, she was silent, even after everything he said to her and had done, she was still silent and was still very strong about it all. "Out of all the people here......your the only one who.....forget it." he said to her as he searched her eyes for a few minutes before he spun her away before pulling her back towards him.

15. Characters in this post:
    When she had returned to her room she sat down at her desk, that had recently been moved into the room, still thinking of a way to ruin this boys social life. While she sat at the desk, she didn't even think to pay attention to whether or not she had students in her room, and she still wasn't. She picked up her violin and proceeded to play super mario bros theme songs. She still was thinking about her plan in her head and not who might be around her.

16. Characters in this post:
    Eva's face was heated up even more when she felt his hand touched her chin. Without a noise, she let him lift her face up. Their eyes met once again. "Out of all the people here......your the only one who.....forget it." something hard to understand flowed voiced out from Micah's lips. The mute girl tilted her head a bit to show her confusion. Then they continued the dance.

She loved dancing. Every spin and every step, she wanted perfection. Although Micah's lead was different from Akio's lead, she enjoyed the waltz very much.

17. Characters in this post:
    She decided to put on her headphones that she had got when she went exploring in her younger years. They had the best sound quality she had ever had, and they were loaded with technological features that you can't see on them. To access those features you would have had to have known they had them and then know the code to open them. She wasn't listening to anything in them as much as she was just wearing them. She went into her computer and decided to make a poster for the club she was going to make.

18. Characters in this post:
    Yamada frowned as Ms. Beats leaving the class “what the fuck” he mumbled under his breath while getting up. Yamada was kind of pissed but he kept it to himself as a teacher he needs to control his self. He shouted “Okay Class since Ms. Beats LEAVE the class and has her OWN WORLD, I’ll handle everything then” as he looked at the paper. “Since you guys got a paired already please follow these steps” as he search for the CD and played it on the screen while the student watched it. “And there is a part you will form a circle and change partners, like a bonfire dance…Yeah something like that”. Yamada walked in the classroom and clapped his hand “1, 2, 3” as he looked at every student with their dancing steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio was zoning out until his classmates was calling out for him, he then stood up as the blonde boy went to the banner and help them tie it from the top. After finishing tying the banner he went to the student lounge (well because of the AC) with some of his classmates and lays on the sofa.

And a brunette girl asked him “hey Tsuki-kun what club are you joining?”
    A black haired boy “Aki would be joining The-Do-Nothing-Club” as he laughed.

Then Akio thrown a pillow on that black haired dude as they laughed but still Akio wonders what kind of Club he is joining or what kind of club is that chocolate brown haired girl joining.

19. Characters in this post:
    (OOC: LATE, I have already come back to the classroom. I just wasn't paying attention. So, yeah)So, she had looked up and finally noticed that the classroom was full of kids. Ah shit.... Wish I had been paying attention... Now I look like a fool.... I don't care anymore.... I don't care about what people think anymore... She saw the other teacher there, and went over there and whispered,"Sorry, I was seriously spaced out for some reason. What are we supposed to be teaching?" She looked around and saw people dancing and seriously thought she might be dreaming, why would he be teaching dancing? I am a music teacher not a dance teacher, why in the hell are we stuck trying to teach the kids to dance? "Why are we the ones teaching the kids to ballroom dance?" she whispered,"We should be teaching the kids to play music or understand music, not dance,"

20. Characters in this post:
    Yamada let out a relieve sigh when Ms. Beats did come back to the Music class but, when the black haired teacher explains herself he was really pissed and more irritated than earlier. He then looked at her with a frown look on his face “Ms. Beats have you not been paying attention when I talked about this when we first met?” Yamada don't want to repeat the thing he just said about the principal as he only shakes his head and hand “well obviously you aren’t”. He then looked at the students having fun in dancing “Ms. Beats this school got no dance subject but there is a dance club and basically we are the music teacher, we can teach dance in music Ms. Beats”.

Then Yamada’s controlling his urge to not to get angry but he doesn’t need to supervise this teacher anymore as he let out a sigh again. “Also if you can’t handle it by questioning the dance aren’t suppose to be teaching in Music you are free to not participate and make a new subject about orchestra” as he make a fake smiled at her and got back to his student.

21. Characters in this post:
    Micah had listened to what Yamada said and watched the clip he had provided for the dance, quickly picking up on it though unlike the clip he couldn't change partners because fellow students were afraid of him, after a few more minutes the pleasingly muscular male had let go of Eva, bowing to her as he stepped out of the dance, his stone cold look coming back into his eyes. His moment of weakness, of actually letting some one slip into his walls was gone, he looked at everyone that was still dancing before he took his seat once more. "It would be better if you stay away from me and dance with someone else." he said coldly to Eva, though his earlier remark that he had told her to forget had been laced with a bit of confusion even a little hint of warmth though unless you were the one that heard it, you would have never known it to be there in the first place.

22. Characters in this post:
    Not able to say a word, Eva widened her eyes a bit when Micah stepped out immediately after the dance. He seemed to regret showing a bit of his warmth. His sudden change of attitude scared the mute girl a bit. He told her not to get close to him, much to her surprise. She then tried to think if she had done anything wrong again. Seeing the unpopular boy went back to his own seat, she sighed.

The school bell rang. Before going to Ms Beats and sign up to join the dance club, she gave another confused glance at Micah. She then wrote on her notepad, Hi Ms Beats! I wanna join the dance club. This year Ms Beats was in charge of the enrollment of the dance club. The voiceless girl knew there would be a welcoming and warm-up session held by the dance club after school. She was so excited about it.

Where have I put my pointe shoes?
    she thought with a smile, Must be in the locker.

23. Characters in this post:
    "Oh hello," she said to the mute (no offense),"Oh I don't mind if you join," She found out she was the enrollment person for the dance club. She found the files after searching a bit. She looked at the file and said,"I believe you need to fill this out," she turned the file towards the girl. She sighed a little and whispered to herself, "I don't understand this school, I need some help,"

24. Characters in this post:
    Eva took the form with both hands with an excited smile. When she picked a pen and began to fill the form out, she heard the teacher mumbling something about not understanding the school and so on. Tilting her head a bit, the soundless girl gave her the completed form and grabbed her notepad. I'm new too. Let's work hard together! X3, she wrote quickly and showed it to Ms Beats with a cheerful smile. She would not have been such happy at her school life, if there were not those caring friends. I'm sure if Ms Beats make some nice friends, she will feel much better here. Maybe I can be her friend too, she thought and smiled warmly.

After waving goodbye to the new teacher, she immediately dashed to her locker. She swiftly unlock it and took her ballet shoes out of it. Almost banging the locker door behind her, she headed to the dance room in a hurry. She remembered its location as her classmate had told her the day before. I'm almost there! she grinned. But BOOM, the mute girl bumped into a guy as she made her turn. Rubbing her forehead, she looked up and see it was Akio walking out from the student lounge. Her face burned red as when she ran into him, she was like... Glomping.

25. Characters in this post:
    Noir had been silently watching at the back of the class while everyone else were dancing with their partners. Luckily, because of the motions of the dance, no one noticed her presence. It was easier for her to learn by live demonstrations instead of actually performing the dance herself—not that she was eager to learn, or anything—because her mind works better with observations.

The others were awkwardly participating but the couple that stood up grandly were Eva and Micah. That was a surprise for her to see. She had known that Eva was a dancer since she had seen her yesterday but she never thought she would witness the same grace emitting from the black haired delinquent. It was a refreshing revelation that brought a snicker to her lips.

The class finally ended and the partners parted as the bell rung in the hallways. Sighing, Noir finally straightened herself up from stretched her stiff legs. Just as she headed to the door, she made a last minute decision to turn to the direction where Yamada was standing.

To her dismay, she felt heavy thumping in her chest as blood rushed to her face. "You," she addressed the teacher through gritted teeth, avoiding eye contact as she tried to hid her face behind her black locks. "T-this.." she stammered. After clearing her throat with a grunt, she repeated with a calmer tone. "This is for yesterday." Noir held out the bag of cookies for him to see, still refusing to meet his eyes. She was silent, refusing to admit that the offering was an apology for her physical attacks the day before.

26. Characters in this post:
    Marissa walked in to the dance class room quietly knowing she was late. She stood near the door and watched the people dance. As she was watching she saw Noir her friend across the room. Marissa began to slowly slide on the wall around the room towards Noir. Once she got close enough she stood next to her and put her bag on the ground, instead of it landing safely it toppled over and her things fell out. She began to pick them back up. As she looked up from the ground leaning over she saw her pen in the middle of the dance floor. Scared to get it she finished picking up her stuff and stood. Marissa gulped loudly trying to control herself. She was never without her pen before. She either had it in her bag or pocket not in the middle of a classroom able to be stepped on and broken.

27. Characters in this post:
    Once the bell rung, Micah yanked his bag out of the chair next to him, slipping out of the music room so as not to have Ms. Beats snagged him once more to try and talk him to join a fight club for the second time that day. He couldn't believe how stupid she could be, after all it is a teachers job to teach them and try to help them stay out of trouble not get into even more trouble. He looked around once more as he headed down the hallway, hoping that no one was following him or planning to pick another fight with him again. He stopped again before looking round once more, slipping into the Photography Club room, having already filled the paperwork out as he handed it back in. The thing was he was in three things that involved the school, the tennis club, he was on the tennis team, and now he is in the photography club, luckily everything that dealt with tennis did not overlap the photography club.

28. Characters in this post:
    She took the form and said,"Well, everything seems to be in order," She saw the note the girl had written on her notepad. She almost cried right there, but held it back so she seemed tougher than she truly was. "Thank you," she whispered,"You know sign language?" If she did that would be great, because it would help the teachers life be easier. She was really taking a liking to the girl, she didn't know if she would like the rest of this school, but she at least knew she would enjoy being around this student.

But, that Micah kid was a different story. She felt like if it weren't for the fact that he was a student she would take him out in the courtyard and kick his ass. Hopefully, she wasn't going to have to deal with him at all anymore. She went over to a chair to sit down for a bit so she could just relax for a bit. It wasn't over yet, but the day was getting close to the end and she was looking forward to sleeping in her bed tonight.

29. Characters in this post:
    Akio yawns and about to leave the lounge room when suddenly he was forced to step back as he looked down to the person who bump him. His eye widens as he saw it was Eva “hey what’s wrong?” said by his fellow seniors. He then waved at them “I’ll catch up later” as his classmates went up ahead. Akio looked at Eva worriedly “a-are you alright?” as his face turns red. “She...She’s too close...” as he thought while he can smell Eva’s hair “like…a flower...” as he mumbled.

He then shakes his head “it’s not the right time to be mesmerized” he thought again “want me to bring you to the infirmary?” as he noticed Eva’s forehead was slightly red “I’m really sorry” as he gently pat her head. “Crap what am I doing?” as he thought but his hand can’t stop moving as he looked away really bright red the same as his ear was.

------------------------------------------------

Yamada was taking his things when suddenly Noir went up to him and giving him something. He looked at it “basing from the wrapper and the smell earlier in the cooking room…this must be a cookie” as he thought. He then looked at Noir “do you want me to comment about thi__” he chuckled a bit “so you still have some sanity to your teachers” as he added and smilingly thanked her. He then looked at the person who just came in “hmmm…violet hair and violet eyes…you must be Marissa our new student” well he remembers the profile photo in her bio-data as he gladly greet her.

He then looked at the things fell coming from Marissa and was about to get the pen near him when suddenly Marissa quickly picked it up. Taking a looked at Marissa’s face he smiled “it must be important to you...” as he patted Marissa’s head gently “don’t come late again…and ask me if you got some problems around the class” while he was taking his things. He then was about to leave as he paused and looked at them “oh by the way Marissa, I’m Yamada your professor” as he then went ahead to take a nap. “Damn” he scratches his head lazily “I’m tired...” as he sung out of tone on his way to the faculty room.

30. Characters in this post:
    Eva's face burned red as Akio patted her head. His face was red and the mute girl hoped it was not due to the embarrassment she had caused. She liked the feeling of being patted by him. What's wrong with me? she lowered her head immediately as she was aware of how fast and heavy her heartbeats were.

She immediately shook her head when Akio asked if she needed to go to the infirmary. I'm okay and it's not your fault at all, she wanted to tell him but she could not. In order to make him feel better and prevent him from blaming himself, she showed him the ballet shoes she was carrying timidly.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Posts 211 to 240 of 247