Login to your account

Thanks for being born

Thanks for appearing in front of me and guiding me…......

Tags: fantasy, friendship, hurt & comfort, romance, school, slice of life

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Spielerische-Elfe

Created: 06-30-2012, 11:54 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Posts 181 to 210 of 247

1. Characters in this post:
    Small talk. Right.

Noir lifted her gaze to the girl sitting across the table from her. After a moment of complete silence, she grunted. This was a girl who could write five thousand words per hour on paper, and yet somehow, she couldn't come up with anything verbally better than a monosyllabic "Ugh."

This is hopeless.

So, she took out her notebook and started to write.

2. Characters in this post:
    Batari blinked as she looked at the twin that came up to her and handed her cookies, she stared at the bag for a few minutes before a thought occurred to her. "Micah never brings what he makes out of home ec. ........I think he just leaves it there and not bothers with it." she said to Clair as she smiled, hugging the girl before letting her go after she took the cookies from her. "Tell Noir i am sorry about this morning......but when it comes to my "little brother" I will stick up for him and tell her she still has no right to talk about other people when she does not know a thing about them." She said to her as she gave her a dark smile before moving off to her next class. "Oh and your welcome....it was my fualt she was hurt to begin with."

3. Characters in this post:
    Marissa watched the girl write and decided to do it herself. She pulled out her notebook and set it on the table. Next pulling out her pen, she pressed down the sticker that was not sticking and began to open it. Torn out pages began to fall out and landed on the table and floor. She began to pick them up and in the process ended up tripping. She fell to the ground with a thud.

Ow...

She mumbled and began to pick them up again.

4. Characters in this post:
    Micah walked into the lunch room, looking around for a brief moment before he snatched an apple off of someone's plate, not saying anything with his indifferent face as he walked down isle between the lunch table, heading for the double doors that lead outside, not looking at the girl who tripped over her self, only tossing the apple core once he was done with the apple in the trash can.

5. Characters in this post:
    Just when Eva was hopelessly troubled by the Maths exercise, the lunch bell rang heavenly. For God's sake the mute girl was relieved that she could take a break. After saying "goodbye" and "thank you" to the Math teacher, the class was dismissed. The boys and girls were either going to the cafeteria or starting to enjoy their own prepared lunch boxes.

Umm I'm not hungry yet, since Eva had had Clair's cookies, she did not think she needed to lunch. So, she decided to go to the cafeteria and simply buy herself a can of juice. As she passed by the notice board, she read the notice about the school clubs again. I have to find Ms. Beats to join the dance club, Eva reminded herself after double checking the slip.

Then she walked to the cafeteria and bought a can of apple juice. Seeing Noir being with another girl, she approached where they were sitting at with a smiley face.

6. Characters in this post:
    Noir sighed.

She crouched down to the ground and started picking up the scattered papers, piling them into her hands. She helped the new girl up and returned to her own seat. She held out the papers back to the girl but in the brief moment she started reading the written lines.

"Hey, this is pretty good," she murmured slowly, pulling back the papers before the girl could retrieve them from her. She scanned the writings and started shuffling the papers in her hand. "Do you publish anywhere or is it just a hobby? It's a shame cause you actually got something here," the comments were flowing smoothly from her lips, growing interest setting in. "But, you've got to work on it a bit."

As she looked up, she caught sight of Eva walking towards them. "Hey, kid," she greeted, nodding at the mute. "Go grab a seat there. Clair's coming over in a sec. Then, we'll head to Yamada's."

7. Characters in this post:
    Clair returned the hug happily. When Batari said something about an apology, the blonde nodded, a puzzled expression on her face. She was certainly curious about the matter but did not want to pester the fairy unnecessarily. I'll just ask Noir, she thought as she made a mental note of the message she was entrusted to deliver.

"Okay, I will," she promised brightly.

Otw now. Got something to ask. ^^

As she started towards the cafeteria, she swung the last bag of cookies in her hands, a wide grin on her lips.

One more to go!

8. Characters in this post:
    Eva nodded, showing that she knew the class schedule. Then she looked back at her can of juice quietly. One thing suddenly came across her mind - Akio was not in Yamada's class, so who was going to be her partner? Eva fainted at the thought of having to take the initiative and invite a boy to be her partner.

9. Characters in this post:
    Akio turned and looked towards the library entrance when he heard his name “Clair? What are you doing he___” he then catches the Cookie by his right hand “oh...Thanks?” After Clair went off he have been warned to not to make any noises inside the library. The smell of the cookies makes his stomach grumble, forgotten to take a lunch as he went outside and eat the cookies “hmm this is good” as he walked through the hallway going to the English Class while chomping the cookie.

Yamada finishes teaching the seniors as he went out and buy melon bread and a drink in a vending machine. He then goes to the music room and decided to eat the food there, he doesn’t want to be late anyway. Some of the students are already there as he sat down and started to eat while listening to their random topics.

10. Characters in this post:
    She began to push the papers that she picked up in her notebook and nervously looked at the table in front of her while Noir read some pages of her book. She began to pick at the sticker on the cover again and made it look like what she was focusing on, but she was mostly trying to be patient with Noir. Nobody had ever read her work before and that was only one of the firsts.

Ummmmm, it's not...that good. I tried to publish it...once.

She gulped nervously and looked at the floor next to her.

11. Characters in this post:
    While driving down the road, she went to reach for her phone. "Ah, d@mmit!" she said. She left her phone back at the school. At the next light she did a cool 180 turn around and went back towards the school. It took her about five minutes to get back. She decided to go to her classroom till school was officially out, so if any kids needed to see her she would be there. She practiced her violin skills, as it was her favorite instrument to play. She started playing some OLD gaming songs. She was playing the tetris theme and some other 8-bit game songs. Secretly she was a gaming freak. She never really liked to reveal it.

12. Characters in this post:
    Marissa decided that she wanted to leave lunch early. She wanted to go to the library again.

Do...you mind if...I go to the library instead of eating?

She said nervously looking at the table as she got the papers back from Noir.

13. Characters in this post:
    Noir looked up. "Yeah, sure," she replied, returning the papers back to the girl. She saw that Clair had walked in and was heading towards them, a bright smile ever present on her face.

"Marissa, you're here! I was just about to go look for you! Oh, hello again, Eva!" Clair exclaimed excitedly as soon as she reached the table. Noir snorted when she had heard her sister's words, amused how accurate her assumptions were.

"She's about to leave," she informed. Noir glanced at her full plate and pushed it lightly towards the girl. "At least eat something before you go." To her sister, she added, "Go get food. I'm starving."

Clair nodded and skipped to the counter, ordering her serving of waffle and pancakes.

14. Characters in this post:
    Marissa decided to accept the food and picked up the fork. She ate three bites and set the fork down.

I... guess I won't....leave...since you're both here.

She shrugged slightly and focused her glance at the table.

15. Characters in this post:
    When she was still being troubled by the problem of not having a dancing partner, she saw Micah at the other side of the cafeteria. He tossed the apple core into the bin then sat down with nothing else in his hands. Eva asked Noir if she could be excuse for a couple of minutes with sign language.

After that she walked up to Micah with a smiley face. She noticed there was a cut on the boy's face. On her notepad she wrote "Hello, U R Micah, right? U look injured, R U alright?" the timid girl sis not dare to directly stare into his eyes though.

16. Characters in this post:
    Micah gave a icy stare to the mute that walked up to him, which was knew to be so cold that if you looked at it you would be frozen in your spot. He just grunted in reply as he looked away. Though he was not expecting her to shove a piece of paper in his face, he read it before he gave his icy glare to her again, his golden eyes seemed harsh, cold and distant, like there was nothing anyone could do to reach him. "If you know what is good for you, you would forget i ever exsist and go back to your little group." he said to her just as coldly as he ripped the paper up and tossed it on the table in front him as he continued to glare at her coldly. "If you got something to say then say it instead of writing it down."

17. Characters in this post:
    What is she doing?

Noir watched as Eva started walking to where Micah—Of all people—was sitting. The mute showed him a piece of paper, her medium of communication, before the boy ripped it and tossed it away. Noir really didn't want to get involved so she begrudgingly glanced away and pretended not to see. Well, that was before she heard her sister's voice.

"Micah, you're hurt?" she gasped, noticing his slit cheek. "Oh Gosh, are you okay? You didn't cut yourself anywhere, did you?" Clair fumbled in her bag and took out a box of band-aid—Typical Clair, she always have one prepared. Shredding off the plastic, she offered the piece to him. "If you don't put it on, bacteria will slip in the small tiny cut and spread inside your whole body," she warned, her voice serious, honestly believing the exaggerated words their father had used to scare her when they were younger.

Oh, God, she groaned.

Noir pushed back her chair and went to the trio, bringing along her bag of cookies with her. She pulled her sister behind her. "Let's go, Clair." She glanced at the boy and placed the bag on his table. "That's for yesterday," she mumbled shortly, already starting back to her table. "If you don't want it, give it to someone else. Don't you dare waste it into the bin."

Clair stared at her sister in surprise as a smile made it's way onto her lips. "Noir would never apologize," she explained, her eyes locked on her sister. "But, she knows when she's wrong and she'll try and make up for it. So, take it, okay?" She waved before returning to her sister and her new friend.

18. Characters in this post:
    She heard her stomach growl so she went down to the cafeteria. When she got down there she noticed a few girls crowding a boy. She walked over there and said,"What is so interesting over here?" She saw the boy had a cut on his face. She kinda chuckled on the inside, Please, that doesn't even begin to go where pain is... Try getting shot in shoulder... That is true pain, especially when the doctors say you might not be able to use your arm ever again... I don't feel sympathetic for this little boy... she had thought to herself.

19. Characters in this post:
    Micah's eye twitched, this was not the peaceful time that he was hoping for, and his little area was getting rather crowded, he glared at them all icily as he hit the table as he stood up, glaring at them all continually. "Tch. So annoying." he said to them all as he coolly slid his hands into his pockets, turning just like a military person would as he headed out of the cafeteria, leaving the cookies where they were at. He was going to his next class, not even caring that he had said that towards a teacher also, he found that people were annoying and just a pain for him to deal with, after all he was just a Yakuza member that was going to die protecting the next leader.

20. Characters in this post:
    Aldwyn was still exhausted due to his PE class this morning. He just had a shower so his hair was a bit damp. Right, after this it's chem, he thought. His face brightened up as he knew it was going to be his favourite class next.

He was at his locker, putting his Chemistry book inside his bag. He shut the locker's door and headed to the cafeteria.

He went to the counter and ordered a usual. As Aldwyn was about to go to his usual spot, he saw Clair and Noir from afar. They were standing at the table with a guy that is somewhat pissed.

Probably Noir did something, he thought.

21. Characters in this post:
    Marissa left the cafeteria quickly and went to the library. She checked a few books she hasn't read yet and went to her new locker. She grabbed her chemistry book and went to her class. When she walked in the room there weren't many people there yet so she sat at an empty desk.

22. Characters in this post:
    Scary... He's scary... Eva watched the boy walked away from them, leaving Noir's gift on the table. She immediately blamed herself for being annoying. She should not have disturbed Micah's personal time. While she liked being with her warm friends during lunch break, maybe Micah enjoyed being alone. She felt utterly sorry for making him angry. Recalling the moment Micah questioned her why she would not just speak up, her heart hurt.

We greeted each other this morning, Eva thought sadly, But now I have ruined everything... The mute student was so guilty for this.

23. Characters in this post:
    Noir followed Micah's departure with her eyes but stayed silent. His reactions were only too predictable that she couldn't help a smirk from crossing her lips. "I've got Yamada next, so I better get going now."

Clair looked up from her sandwich and nodded to her sister in regard. "Okay. I have Chemistry next." She crumpled a used tissue and left it on the edge of her plate. "I should get going too."

The two sisters gathered their things and got up from their seats, almost mirroring each other's movements. Noir walked towards the table the delinquent had vacated and placed a hand on the mute girl's shoulder. "Let's go," she prompted. Noir spared a glance to her bag of offering that was left on the table and after a moment of contemplation, took it with her. As she started towards the exit, she placed the bag on the table several rows from the former, comfortably resting between some fries and pudding, where an apple had occupied earlier at the beginning of lunch.

24. Characters in this post:
    The golden eyed male walked through the hall, wiping his cheek with the back of one hand, pushing all the dried blood of it, the delinquent was not happy considering the only friend he had sent him a text saying that she was leaving because she finally found love in another country. The short male grind-ed his teeth as he ran a hand through his raven black hair, not caring that he was not wearing his gakuran properly. Micah slid into the music room, looking around for a brief moment before taking a seat in the darkest corner he could find in the music room.

25. Characters in this post:
    She went back to her class in the music room when, lo and behold, she saw Micah there in a dark corner. She went over to him and asked, "What's wrong? Are you having some problems? You can always tell me if you want. Trust me, I can keep a secret," She was hoping that he would open up to her. She thought she already knew what was going on in his life. It was quite obvious from his dress that he was in the Yakuza. She would recognize it anywhere.

26. Characters in this post:
    "Tch." Was the only reply she got from the male student as he just turned his head away from her, completely ignoring the female teacher. The dark haired male could not understand why so many people were coming over to him and bothering him. The golden eye male just wanted to be left alone, get this school day over with and continue on with his work, he was just happy that tomorrow was saturday which gives him two days to rest.

27. Characters in this post:
    Eva walked into the music room with a dispirited face. It felt really bad to anger somebody that had helped her. She was then surprised by Micah's presence in Yamada's music class. Why is he here? she trembled a little. The mute was embarrassed to be around the boy with cold golden eyes. She took her usual seat that was merely two chairs away from Micah.

Oh the dancing partner matter!
    she was mind-boggled when she remembered they were having a dancing class. Akio... Is not here. Just as I thought... she sighed silently after scanning the room - and avoiding direct eye contact with Micah of course.

28. Characters in this post:
    "What is he doing here?" she scowled. Noir definitely did not expect to see the raven haired delinquent to be there in Music class. She glanced around, noticing a few more new faces, and of course, the new teacher. There was a small twinge in her heart but she decidedly ignored it. Taking her place in the dark corner at the back of class, she waited for class to start.

29. Characters in this post:
    "Aldwyn!" she called as soon as she spotted the red head, her face brightened. "I didn't know we have another class together." Settling herself on the seat beside him, she took out her manual book and rested it on the table, barely covering the painted doodle underneath it written by last year's graduates.

"Glad we don't have to wear those safety gears again, today," she said, wrinkling her nose before she let out a chuckle. "But, it was quite fun, actually." Clair tugged at a hair and turned to her friend, her face flushed with excitement. "Here," she blurted, unable to contain her glee as she shoved the bag of cookies to him. "This is for you."

She gave him a hesitant smile. "I'm not sure if you like sweet things so you could just tell me if it's not to your taste."

30. Characters in this post:
    “So class this year Ms. Beats would be teaching you music” as Yamada chomps the melon bread and goes to the right corner and sit there. He turned his way to face the window as he watched the students putting some banner outside and some are playing. Yamada Suddenly remembers that he needs to come up with an idea to senior class as he started to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio finishes English class as he walked and suddenly dragged to help put some banners. He then went outside to help put banners as he thought that maybe Eva and Micah are partnered by now. He sighs and just does randomly do things and suddenly rip the banner. “Shit!” as he tape it “what the fuck I’m doing?” and drops the banner.He aimlessly just sit there and watch his fellow seniors do the job.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Posts 181 to 210 of 247