Login to your account

Private RP!--Floyd's forest

Don't but in. Don't do it. Don't do it don't do it~......

Tags: , clueless, death, frost, futuristic, horror, play, plot was avoided, private, private damnit!, screams, strategy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: La_H

Created: 06-21-2012, 02:12 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 31

1. Characters in this post:
    Felix opened her eyes peacefully. She was dazed at the soft breeze that tickled her nose. The forest ceiling captivated her. "Where am I," she whispered. Felix sat up. The soft, chilly breeze brushed across her back; apparently the ground was wet with dew. Her legs felt numb for some reason. Her body was weighed down-it felt as though her body was in a stasis for a long period of time and was now melting away. Felix began to get dizzy, her eyes rolled for a moment as a new picture began to flood in.

People are all around her. Music is beating loudly- somewhere near her. Everyone around her sways, halfway nude. They're all drunk or high off ecstasy.

"Fe-lix," a light-hearted voice chirped from behind. Feminine arms slither around Felix's petite waist. And a narrow chin plants itself on the crook of her neck. "I've been searching for you darling," the woman coos. Her arms drift up and down Felix's torso softly. Felix, on the other hand, panics.

"Boss, you know better than to get vulnerable like this in public." She avoids the inevitable- every try is worth it.

"But I've missed you," the woman giggles. Her hands continue to drift...

Felix's vision returned. Her body caught goosebumps and broke into a cold sweat. "Where am I? Where am I!" Her body shoots from the damp ground. Adrenaline rushed through her veins. Not to fight, but to flee. She ignored the bodies that were scattered around her as she fled from the scene.

The panicked yell woke Ingled from the start. She sat up immediately but was dismayed from a sudden dizziness spell. A small girl ran from a few feet away from her, into the woodland. Once her brain settled she took in her surroundings. It was dawn- wasn't it? Ingled couldn't tell from the dark trees and their thick leaves that hid the sun. These don't look like the jungles of Africa...Ingled stood. The last thing she could recall was being hauled off. But even that was a blur to her. Ingled's thoughts were cut short when the girl crossed her mind. Her gut said to retrieve the child, but, there were people scattered around her and they all seemed very much alive. She'd be better off assisting a group of people and not just one. That girl would come back anyways, right?

2. Characters in this post:
    Felix opened her eyes peacefully. She was dazed at the soft breeze that tickled her nose. The forest ceiling captivated her. "Where am I," she whispered. Felix sat up. The soft, chilly breeze brushed across her back; apparently the ground was wet with dew. Her legs felt numb for some reason. Her body was weighed down-it felt as though her body was in a stasis for a long period of time and was now melting away. Felix began to get dizzy, her eyes rolled for a moment as a new picture began to flood in.

People are all around her. Music is beating loudly- somewhere near her. Everyone around her sways, halfway nude. They're all drunk or high off ecstasy.

"Fe-lix," a light-hearted voice chirped from behind. Feminine arms slither around Felix's petite waist. And a narrow chin plants itself on the crook of her neck. "I've been searching for you darling," the woman coos. Her arms drift up and down Felix's torso softly. Felix, on the other hand, panics.

"Boss, you know better than to get vulnerable like this in public." She avoids the inevitable- every try is worth it.

"But I've missed you," the woman giggles. Her hands continue to drift...

Felix's vision returned. Her body caught goosebumps and broke into a cold sweat. "Where am I? Where am I!" Her body shoots from the damp ground. Adrenaline rushed through her veins. Not to fight, but to flee. She ignored the bodies that were scattered around her as she fled from the scene.

The panicked yell woke Ingled from the start. She sat up immediately but was dismayed from a sudden dizziness spell. A small girl ran from a few feet away from her, into the woodland. Once her brain settled she took in her surroundings. It was dawn- wasn't it? Ingled couldn't tell from the dark trees and their thick leaves that hid the sun. These don't look like the jungles of Africa...Ingled stood. The last thing she could recall was being hauled off. But even that was a blur to her. Ingled's thoughts were cut short when the girl crossed her mind. Her gut said to retrieve the child, but, there were people scattered around her and they all seemed very much alive. She'd be better off assisting a group of people and not just one. That girl would come back anyways, right?

3. Characters in this post:
    Floyd enjoyed the hunt. He enjoyed the gore, the smells, the sounds of bone being shattered, the sounds of their screams, everything. He loved to kill anything, everything. Floyd smiled as the blood of his latest victim spilled over the ground, his scream echoing for miles. He dropped the lifeless body, if you could even call it one, on the ground, the shadows swallowing the body whole. He recently brought another batch of prey to his forest, and wanted to see if they'd be worth an entertaining death. Floyd hovered to the ground, and the shadows enveloped him, becoming clothes, as his black, beast-like form became more refined, and sprouted into a man. He stretched is newly created limbs, and the shadows became a black shirt and hoodie, dark blue jeans with a purple belt, embedded with skulls. His eyes were deep red, that of blood. He smiled, and started to practice the look of the hunted, a look as if he was looking at a demon. But whenever he tried, he cracked up, laughing at his pathetic excuse of a disguise. He started to walk over to where everyone else lay, as a woman ran past him. Her mask was the most obvious thing about her. He blended with the shadow of a fallen tree, and emerged when the girl was gone. He didn't know who she was, besides being his prey. As he continued, he saw the group of people who he brought here, and smiled, starting to wonder how things would turn out. Only a few were brought to him, but more will come. Oh yes, more will come.
    -+-+-+-
    As Ryo woke up, he shook his head. When he opened his eyes, he noticed he wasn't at his home. He wasn't even in the city. He looked around, seeing trees everywhere, dead leaves covering the ground. Ryo stood up, and stretched, wondering what to do. Then, he heard a bone-chilling scream come from the depths of the forest. He looked towards the direction of the scream, and had mixed emotions. He wanted to run from the scream, and find someplace to hide. On the other hand, he wanted to see who, or what, it was, and try to find answers. He decided to wait, and see who these other people are. Ryo whispered to himself,"Well, isn't this fun..." He was glad he at least had his equipment with him, as he had everything he would need, if he got back. He slung the bag over his shoulder, and looked around one more time, then sighed, thinking how this morning could get any worse.

4. Characters in this post:
    It hadn't been the first time Charlie would awake on a wet surface. And it definitely wouldn't be the first time he's slept soundly through frantic screams. But for some reason, an unknown force urged to open his eyes. Slowly, he did so. His arms were crossed behind his head; his legs were in a similar position. To the right of his vision was a woman around his age. Surprisingly, she had tattoos and piercings. He licked his lips. She'd be a perfect body to make beautiful and bury- dead or alive. But as quick as the thought came, it left. He needed his nicotine fix. Charlie withdrew his arms from beneath his head and patted all over. He had fallen asleep in his day clothes, so he knew the pack of smokes had to be somewhere on him. Ahh, he mumbled to himself. He grabbed the pack of pride. This specific pack was special, hard to come by. It was rare and cost a fortune, but the personality in it was worth it. He inhaled the scent, then patted around for a lighter. Once found in the back pocket of his pants he lit the cigarette, inhaled, then exhaled a cloud of color.

Felix found herself very distant from where she first arrived. Fog seemed to be setting and without the sun, she knew, the woods in which she felt trapped in would be bone chilling cold. Felix slipped over her mask; it was then she felt a wave of calmness engulf her. Slowly, very slowly, she backtracked to the camp.

Ingled felt relief as another two people rose from their slumber. It assured her they weren't dead. "Greetings." Ingled had am inevitable accent. But it was an odd cross between Irish and Australian, so it was hard to point an exact finger on it. "I'm not sure where we are. I'd say Africa, but these look like nothing of their jungles." Ingled's skin went rigid as a chill came about her. Something was watching, but where was the mystery.

5. Characters in this post:
    Floyd laughed at the situation he put himself in. He couldn't kill anyone, but he could get in their heads. He walked into the crowd of people, and began his "helpless" attitude. He walked silently, as the shoes he was wearing were being muffled by a small layer of his own shadow. He started counting the number of people, pointing at each one. "One, two, three..." And counted three, but almost forgot the woman who ran past him. "Four...possibly..." Floyd looked down at the ground, then looked at the blonde man, smoking. He looked at each person, seeing what might work to break them. Since the blonde man smoked, taking his cigarettes would be amusing to watch. He smiled, once again, to himself, and sat down, waiting to be noticed.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo walked over to the woman helping everyone else, and sat down. He wondered what her head would look like on a shelf, but then again, there were witnesses. He didn't even know where he was, so keeping her alive would benefit him more. He cleared his throat, then said, "Hey...do you know where we are? I mean, besides inside a forest, that parts obvious..." Ryo didn't know what to say, and he knew he was stumbling. He sighed, then waited for a response.

6. Characters in this post:
    "I don't know," Ingled replied flatly. Her eyes narrowed at the male who questioned her. "I just said I wasn't sure." At that moment she saw another man. Not the one whom smoked, but another one who seemed almost amused at the sight of the group. "Hey! Where'd you come from?" She pointed at the brunette. If people were going to be popping in unannounced, Ingled guessed her heart would not be able to take it.

If she weren't his future project Charlie would have said something. But at the same time, he knew it was off for someone to come into view like this. After all, they were in a strange location. Once again he inhaled then exhaled a wave of color. "I agree with tattoos," he said while grinning. His calmness was almost disturbing, to keep ones composer so well in this type of situation could be seen as.. psychotic, but then again, everyone else seemed to be calm, cool, and collected.

7. Characters in this post:
    Floyd stood up, and walked over to the tattoo'd woman, smiled, and said, "Don't act surprised. It's not strange if more people just...popped out of nowhere, now would it? Name's Floyd." Floyd held his hand out while opening and closing his other, as if squeezing something that wasn't there.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo looked at the woman, surprised at her response. "Whoa, no need to yell, it was just a question." Ryo sat down and sighed. A few moments later, he saw a man in a black hoodie start talking. Ryo was worried, as he didn't see him there a second ago. Ryo thought to himself, "Can this get any weirder...?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Finally Felix re-arrived at the original waking point. It seemed the rest of the people decided to open their eyes and bask in the scrutiny. Thought Felix had come back to the group. She didn't necessarily join it. Felix stood off to the side, silent.

Ingled on the other hand dismissed Floyd's effort to be 'friendly'. "Sure it is.'' She turned her back against Floyd, then decided it best to ignore other incoming comments. "I would suggest staying here, but no one can see us when we're covered by these thick trees. So I suggest we go and see if we can't find a road."

[This is where you start taking over. Your forest, your game, you call the shots.]

9. Characters in this post:
    Floyd smiled with devilish delight. "Oh, I don't think so." Floyd took of his hoodie and shirt, and everyone could see red stitches criss-crossing his entire body. He grabbed a loose end and yanked on it, the stitches undoing themselves. From the stitches, small black tendrils creeped out, grabbing the ground and spreading out at a frightening rate. "I advise that you run. I don't like watching prey just sit there and take it." He laughed a laugh only the mentally insane would understand, as the tendrils creeped out, grabbing anything in their path/
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo watched in horror as the man pulled a large stitch out of his body, and black...tentacles came out. He got up and ran as fast as he could, almost getting pulled in just as fast as they came out. He started running, wanting to leave, as he began thinking why he was trapped with that monstrosity.

10. Characters in this post:
    Ingled's eyes bulged. Floyd was the reason they were here; this was his forest, his hunting grounds. Unarmed- GO! Ingled launched from the ground. Nursing the ill in Africa meant she had to move quickly- right now, she was running like a bat out of hell. Her heart raced as the 'flee' adrenaline pumped through her veins. Barely, Ingled could hear the faint noise of footsteps behind her.

Charlie was taking aback. The man had tentacles slithering out of his body! Charlie yanked himself from the ground and began running in any direction free of dark tendrils; his cigarette fell to the ground, causing a small patch of grass to singe and catch blaze. He raced after the bodies in front of him as quickly as his body permitted. It wasn't that fast. For now, it seemed Charlie puffed his last bit of rainbow.

Felix, behind the mask, didn't seem fazed at all from the tendrils leaking from Floyd. But she knew better than to just stand there. Once more, Felix began walking away from the waking point. Others went North while she went a tad more west. Her footsteps weren't audible in the soft grass and her breathing was tremendously muttled by the mask on her face. Though her body was there, it was as though she was slowly disappearing into the background

11. Characters in this post:
    Floyd laughed as the tentacles kept slithering out, grabbing trees and poisoning the grass and ground. Once everyone was out of sight, the tentacles started retracting, but the poisons were still in the ground. He started stitching himself up, and got his regular attire on. After a moment of thought, he started to mold a tree's shadow into the shape of a wolf. He put it down, and cut his hand down the middle. He squeezed his hand over the mold, and a tainted red dripped down over the doll. A few moments after the liquid touched the mold, the wolf figure shivered, then grew, until it was up to Floyd's waist. The black wolf was snarling, the same poisonous material dripping out of it's mouth. Floyd pet the wolf, slightly exhausted after this. "Let's see what goes on, shall we?" Floyd walked over to where Charlie dropped his cigarette, then picked it up, stomping on the fire. He waved the cigarette under the wolf's nose, and the wolf started running towards Charlie, and his other "friends".
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo was still in shock, several minutes after the frightening scene took place. He was running with everyone else, scratch the one with the mask. He kept on running, following the group, remembering the "safety in numbers" logic. He wasn't sure where they should stop, and if that monster, Floyd it called itself, was still following him. "Do you think it's...still following us...?" Ryo panted as he ran.

12. Characters in this post:
    Charlie could barely keep up with the other two runners. He was too scared to stop; but at the same time he had the feeling they weren't being chased anymore. Thoughts raced through Charlie's head. Adrenaline made him light-headed and short of breath. He halted, doubling over while trying to catch his breath. He had no time to stop. But he wouldn't be able to go on much longer if he didn't.

"Oh fuck me," he wheezed.

Ingled, on the other hand, kept her pace nicely. But hearing as Charlie slowed down, she did too. "We don't have time to take a break," she spoke in a monotone tone. "We need to get as far as possible, then we can rest." It irked her a bit to see this man's stamina so low. This was a life-or-death situation. And She'd be damned if she let the fool be the cause of her demise. "Get your pansie-ass up and get moving," she hissed, sounding like a drill sergeant.

"Five years of smoking destroyed my lungs, I suppose." Charlie cackled in-between his gasps for air. "Give me a minute to breathe, then we can get going again." Charlie didn't lift his face to meet with the icy glare he felt Ingled giving him. He was too tired to argue and too occupied with his own self being. She would just have to give him a moment to breathe. As well as Ryo.

13. Characters in this post:
    Floyd began to melt into the shadows, running along side his wolf, but invisible. His Invisibility was there, because he bent shadows around himself. He could be seen if looked at closely, but they were too busy running. The wolf beside him had the same, decaying poison dripping from his mouth, drying and shriveling all the grass it ran on. A few minutes later, Floyd stopped the wolf, and they ran at a diagonal, keeping their distance as they started to approach the group.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo was panting, but not as bad as Charlie. "So, I guess your habits finally took a toll on ya, huh...Anyway...do you know what that...thing was? It looked human...but still..." Ryo sat down, but ready to leave when Charlie was done taking his breather. "So...where do you think we'll make camp? I mean, it's going to get dark soon, and there's still the issues about food, water, shelter, the necessities."

14. Characters in this post:
    "Oh shut up," Charlie retorted. Ryo was right. Years of inhaling nicotine really damaged his swimmers' lungs. "... Of all my years of working with dead bodies--It's just not human. Don't count on it being anywhere close to human. It must be paranormal. And paranormal, I get." Slowly, Charlie began regaining his breath, and was soon able to stand up straight instead of hunched over. "It's never been like us, never will be either. It wants something from us though, definitely."

The clogs inside of Ingled's head steamed. Both of these males stopped at a time stopping was not called for, especially when being chased. Her foot tapped steadily against the mossy ground as she waited for Charlie to finish speak. . "It's not one of us, for sure," she began speaking through clenched teeth. "It's probably close by... so we should keep going for awhile, then call it a day. Maybe we could go into the trees; there seems to be plenty."

Felix halted abruptly. Hostile presence is distant. Rest. Felix knelt on the moist forest floor and cautiously slid aside the wolf mask. She was expressionless while down on the ground. Felix's body slipped into a meditative state; her body relaxed, her breathing slowed, and her senses heightened. Listen, listen close. soft voices whispered in her ear. The only sound around her was the occasional rustle of tree leaves. Chances improve in numbers- find them. . Find the other runners. "But I don't know where to look first," she spoke aloud. Find them.. Find the other runners. "West?"

Silence lingered as she brought herself back from the fade. "West it is." Felix picked herself up from the ground and looked around. Which way was west?

15. Characters in this post:
    The wolf started to claw the ground, tired of waiting for his prey to sleep, and Floyd could see that. "It's ok, we'll get there eventually. Humans get tired so easily, it won't take long for them to..." Floyd started to drift off, thinking about everything that has happened so far. He shook his head and clenched his teeth. "Tsk...what the hell was that..." Once Floyd was done thinking about what to do, he decided to simply wait. As they walked through the shadows, he wondered what the next batch of humans would be like.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo laughed, an insane choice for the time. "I never thought, in all my life, I would be in a situation like this..." He looked at Ingled, and spoke, almost annoyed, but didn't want to get someone like her on her bad side. "I'm sorry. I'm sure if you were in Charlie's shoes you'd stop too. Now, if you don't mind..." As soon as he finished the sentence, he knew he was screwed. Ha. He whispered to himself, "You got this coming, you know..." Anyway, Ryo stood up, and held out his hand for Charlie, saying "We'd better get moving, that thing could be on us in..." Ryo thought to himself...how fast was it? Then Ryo started looking around, trying to get a glimpse of someone, something, that was following them. He was suddenly scared. Ryo would laugh at himself, as he hasn't been scared in a long time...but if you cut the crap, and get down to the core of the situation, everybody here would be dead if that thing even saw them. "I think...I...I think we should just go before it gets here."

16. Characters in this post:
    "Sorry..." Charlie drifted. He held Ryo's hand as he pulled himself up, flashing Ingled an irate glare. Secretly, he hoped she would be the first to get picked off and devoured. "Where should we head," he asked once standing on his own two feet. "There probably isn't much to head to, but we can at least take refuge somewhere."

"That you're right," Ingled replied. She had simply brushed off Charlie's glare; it wouldn't be the first someone has given her a rough look. And Charlie's certainly wasn't the worst she's experienced. "But we can at least scavenge on our way around. Let's keep our eyes peeled. Look for something sturdy to hold us in but with enough shrubbery to keep us hidden. But maybe if we're lucky we'll run into that abomination's home, right? It has to sleep sometime too--At least I hope." The corner of her lips went up slightly. Maybe a glint of hope? Ingled wasn't sure about this. She wasn't sure about the people nor the situation that caught them all in this spiderweb of horror. "Let's get going." Ingled then turned her back to the boys and jogged off.

Felix had been moving slowly. She was completely lost in the dense woods, but understood that she was in no immediate danger. That promoted her sluggish movements. As she walked, Felix saw tiny orbs of blue. They varied from the size of a grape to the thickness of an orange. But no matter the size, the all moved at the same pace and into nothing. Soft voices whispered in her ears. The guides embedded into her were working at their best to identify the small things drifting. But no spirit needed to tell Felix what these things were that floated. These were souls of damned people.

She nor the others were the first to be here.

17. Characters in this post:
    Floyd started to walk a few feet to the left of Ingled, wondering if she should go first. He looked back to the others, and started thinking that she looks...stronger than the others. She'd be better to go first. Next thing he needed was someone who would actually hurt. Floyd snapped his fingers, and the wolf howled, a sound that could be thought of the sound of every cry that ever crossed Floyd's ears, a sound that would make a person faint-of-heart start to cry, as it bellowed sadness, yet at the same time, fear and anger towards the living and towards Floyd himself. The black wolf ran in front of Ingled, and howled the same depressing howl again, extending it's poisonous claws, small drops decaying the ground they splattered on, his slobber doing as such. Floyd walked out behind the wolf, smiling. "So my dear, how would you like your life to end? I'll give you THAT much of a choice. Pity, your all still so young."
    -+-+-+-
    Frost woke up on a small blanket of snow on the ground, not as surprised...well...they don't have much expression, but the two persons to the right of him, standing up, looking completely symmetrical. He got up, and as soon as he left, the snow melt to water and flowed into the ground beneath him. He stretched, relieving the tension in his neck and shoulders. He looked up and all around, seeing where he was. "Well...who are you two? Doesn't matter. How did I..." Frost began to speak to himself, as if speaking with another only he could see. After debating who these two could be, why he could be here, and what he would do, he sighed, and yawned. "I didn't sleep that good..." Then, he heard it. A howl that made his shattered soul cry in anguish, reminding him of the times he had killed. No, no him...his Other side...Frost shook his head, and started to walk towards the sound, trying to shake away the depressed sound.
    -+-+-+-
    Grey and Ash woke up in a strange forest, popping off the ground like flowers after a squall. Ash and Grey helped each other up, and looked at the man sleeping on what seemed to be a pile of snow. "Ash, who is this man?" Grey looked at him, and didn't know. "No, I'm sorry. Grey, where are we?" Likewise, he didn't know either. "I'm sorry Ash, I don't know." Both sighed, shrugged, and looked at the man when he woke up in symettry, as they usually do. They always do the same thing, at the same time. When they're together, they act more like one than two. They just stared at the man when he got up, and they heard a howl. A dark, saddening howl. They felt like crying as Grey spoke to Ash, "Ash, we should go find out what did that..." Ash didn't like it, but they didn't have any other option at the moment. They started walking towards the howl, as the man did without their knowing.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo looked at the wolf-like monstrosity, and saw the man, Floyd, who "unzipped" himself infront of them all. He immediately grabbed Charlie's hand and attempted to run. (Sorry, can't think of anything else XD)

18. Characters in this post:
    "What? No! I can't die first!" Ingled's face flushed in anguish. Why her first? She had the best chances to possibly live if she played her cards right--but now that would be ruined. "You'll have to catch me first." She shuddered, then took off into the woods behind her at an alarming rate.

On the other hand, Charlie practically pissed his pants as Ryo ran away with him. Somehow, Charlie felt is souls shatter into pieces inside him. He was afraid. Charlie had never been afraid. He'd always been able to fend for himself and beat the bullies no matter how much bigger they were than him. But Charlie knew, this... 'bully' wasn't someone he could just outrun or beat up. In the end, he had the achy feeling that he'd end up dead and inside that beasts stomach.

Rotting twigs snapped underneath Ingled's feet. Small slim branches that hung snagged from the trees whipped across her arms; tearing flesh. Ingled had never felt so lowly before in her life. She had never been prey like this to anyone. And Ingled had a feeling she'd be coming to her end very soon...

To Felix's luck she crossed paths with two small children. Her gut said it was safe but instinctively she pulled over the mask. Her voice became deep and monotonous as she spoke: "Excuse me..." Her voice drifted in and out softly. She solemnly reached for the children who became more and more obvious to being a tad bigger than her. The mask she wore changed her hazel eyes into cat like rubies. Felix's white hair lifted from its roots and moved around her as though she was beneath water. Her guides were on edge. "I think I'll follow you now." The masks pursed mouth widened and spread ear-to-ear in a wry, wicked smile; exposing serrated, inhuman teeth.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, I always love it when they run. Now, who should we chase first...OH! Maybe...just maybe...you can chase the boys, and I can tear up the girl!" Floyd smiled in excitement. "Ok boy, go tear off their heads and bring them to me." The wolf started to share his excitement, and ran in a circle once, and charged off towards the boys. Floyd looked towards the direction Ingled ran. His voice started to sound more serious, he speaks, "Now my darling, you still haven't chose how you will die..." Floyd started to walk through the trees, moving faster as he got deeper and deeper into the woods.
    -+-+-+-
    Frost and the twins walked together, the twins catching up to Frost, as they were interested by him. Frost was wondering what made that sad noise, but on the same note, it wouldn't be friendly. Probably. Doubtfully. Frost kept thinking and speaking to himself, arguing about what he should do when he get's there. From the twin's perspective, the man was utterly mad. And that could be one reason they were following him. About a ten minutes of walking, he heard running. Frost held one arm to cover the twins, and his other rubbing the ring on his finger, ready to defend these children with his life. Frost said, "Stay back." Then added, muffled by self-guilt, "I'm not letting anyone around me die again..." He waited to see what was running, and he saw two males, both blonde and obviously scared. Frost put his arm down, and started to backpedal, then ran alongside the two boys, oblivious to the fact he was still pulling Ash, who was pulling Grey.
    -+-+-+-
    The twins were fascinated by the man, from his attire, to his personality...s, and to the cold aura that seemed to surround him. To an average person, they'd just shrug it off and cross their arms. But the twin's weren't average. They slowed down and sped up, to see the MAN himself was the catalysis for the cold airflow. It seemed to pulse from his chest, then circled around like the air was trapped in an endless circle. The twin's wanted to see what else the man was about, then they stopped, the man holding his arm in front of them. The twins stood there, and heard twins and branches snapping, they looked at each other, then waited. Frost grabbed Ash's wrist, and Ash grabbed Grey's hand. Next thing they knew, they were being pulled alongside two blonde males. "Ash...this is interesting, nevertheless tiring..." "Yea. I know how you feel. But let's just see how this goes, shall we?" Ashe squeezed Grey's hand a little harder, his sub-conscience not wanting Grey to ever leave, just in case he lost his grip, or he trips.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo was never this scared in his life. "D-Did you see the fucking wolf? It was WAY bigger than it should be!" Ryo was talking because he didn't know what else to do besides run. Run, and run, and never stop. He got scratched and bloody by branches and twigs, but at the very least, he had Charlie with him. He started to grow fond of the man, no matter how much the spoke before. With a hysterical smile, Ryo said, "Charlie, when we leave this place, i'm sending you to the nearest intervention, got it? Your smoking habits made you stink. Ha ha ha..." Ryo knew it, but he didn't think while talking and doing something else. When he was panicked, he spoke whatever was on his mind. When he was walking or reading, and someone spoke to him, he either studdered or once again, spoke what was on his mind. A few minutes after running, they stumbled upon an accentric man dressed in blue, and a pair of twins, which had light blue hair, like the sky being dulled by clouds. Next thing Ryo knew, he was running alongside all of them, not caring, just running, making sure to get away from that beast...and Floyd, that inhuman psychopath.

20. Characters in this post:
    Felix had just re-attached herself with, what seemed like, real human beings, so she wasn't going to let the slip away that easily. Quietly she slid from the brush she hid in and stalked after the kids whom were quickly connected to a man she had just notice. She, for a moment, was unsure whether to continue following for the man was abnormal to her senses; but defying them, she tracked anyways. Once again to her surprise, the small group she stalked gathered with two blond fellows she recognized. The group had picked up their speed by now which didn't catch her off guard seeing as the blond men were running as is. Felix continued to walk, but amazingly kept her pace with the 'survivors'. Inside her, whispers bickered between each other. Felix began to feel muddled. She no longer hung behind the group at a steady pace, but kept close beside the long blue man. Her expression was frozen from before and she had no knowledge of it. Over and over again she repeated "I think I'll follow you now." This time around though, it sounded like a hiss.

"Please don't stop running," Charlie pleaded as Ryo dragged him. Quickly, Charlie was losing his breath. He had never ran as fast as this since elementary. It's all in your mind, it's all in your mind. Charlie weeped on the inside. His legs burned as the crushed twigs and leaves beneath the feet. "There's no such intervention for nicotine addiction," Charlie began to wheeze, "Only patches." He barely managed to chuckle as he ran. He decided to shut-up. The best way to fight through this agonizing marathon-for-your-life was to use as much oxygen needed to keep going and not to waste it.

"I choose not to die!" Ingled cried as she ran. IT was getting harder for her to go on. It seemed to her that the branches purposely hit her. I can't end like this, please. Ingled wheezed and gasped for dear air as she charged when all of a sudden whack! Ingled landed back flat on a tree root. All air caught and jumbled inside her lungs. Ingled choked on nothing. Her hands slid from the ground and grasped her throat for a moment. A larger tree branch had struck her right beneath the jaw and the way she landed could have possibly fractured her spine. No no no she screamed in her thoughts. Ingled struggled to roll on her side.

Ingled was doomed.

21. Characters in this post:
    Floyd caught up to the downed Ingled, bending down to her face. "Oh how the "mighty" can fall. I've seen, and killed, many a warrior. But you get beaten by a tree root? Now THAT'S comedy." Floyd laughed, a cold hearted laugh, meant to break Ingled's mind. "Now, we have time to talk. You've yet to pick how you died. Would you like me to dispose of you, or have some animal eat you alive? I'd pick me, I'd make it as clean as possible." Floyd smiled again, loving the situation. Floyd produced a small, serrated knife from his breast pocket, running his slightly forked tongue across the jagged edge. "Ah...I could just imagine what I could do with you...now then, please decide. The cruel animals, or me?" Floyd laughed one more time, a bit more hysterical than the others. He would have fun with this one.
    -+-+-+-
    Frost was practically dragging everyone behind him. He sighed, then saw the clearing he started in and felt like facepalming himself. He muttered to himself, "Really? I walked all that way, just to bring some blondes back..." Frost sat down in the middle of the clearing, and seconds later, the twins plopping down on both sides of him. He sighed once more, and put his left leg up, and rested his chin on it. "So...what exactly were you two running from?" Frost was expecting some sort of wolf, as the howl sounded just like that, some sort of wolf.
    -+-+-+-
    Grey and Ash were taking a liking to the blue clothed man. They've yet to ask his name, and still, they felt pulled to him. The twins were interested in the man, from just the fact he's so...accentric. He seems strange, abnormal. Just like the twins, in their own way. When they stopped, they barely paid attention to the blondes, just stayed by the man. " 'Scuse me sir, what's you name?" Both said at the same time. -ran out of ideas for them D:-
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo was practically pulling Charlie, as his lungs couldn't pump enough air though. Ryo was a little worried about Charlie, with him not getting enough air. He really liked Charlie, because they both were alike in their own ways. They just seemed to "click". And if another excuse was needed, he didn't want to lose someone who could possibly help him out of this death trap. When they got to the clearing, he let go of Charlie's hand, and sat down, panting, and flopped down on his back. "Well, at least this spot you can see the sky." -ran out of ideas again... :c-

22. Characters in this post:
    "You can burn in bloody hell!" Ingled spat at Floyd's face. Slowly, she felt the muscles in her back ease as well as the throbbing pain in her vertebrae; maybe she could get up and slip away? "I Choose not to die." Ingled pushed herself up with her elbows. Dirt stained her clothing along with dribbles of blood that came from her nose.

Felix, seeing everyone else abruptly halt and fall, stopped. She took her place quietly behind a dying tree. Her hands searched for small grips she could cling onto to balance herself as she leaned in to hear what was spoken. Since Felix was no longer moving, her guides calmed and allowed her hair to be. . . less savage. But that didn't stop strands of it from licking the air, nor did it remove the passively wicked look on her mask. Serenely her guides coxed her into passiveness. Red eyes peered at an angle from behind the dead willow. The mask quietly hissed.

Charlie fell to his knees then his stomach once Ryo let him go. He hacked and wheezed as he struggled to catch his breath. "Maybe you were right," he said in a raspy voice, "I should quit on the cigs." He coughed and inhaled deeply. Finally, his heart was slowing to a normal pace and his lungs no longer felt scrunched behind his breast plate. Charlie managed to get himself on all fours and crawl a few feet closer to Ryo. "Who are those people," he whispered while pointing.

23. Characters in this post:
    Floyd frowned, wiping the spittle from his cheek. "That wasn't very lady-like, my dear commando. Also, it's not your choice whether or not you die. You WILL die. The choice which you were given..." As Floyd spoke, he pulled up her chin with his forefinger, so her eyes were align with his, the cold black pupils boring a hole into hers. "Was HOW you were going to die, my little commando." Floyd smiled, putting his hand of her stomach, then pushing down, keeping her from leaving. "I ask you a question, and I expect an answer. It's not even a hard answer. Me, or the beasts? Speaking of the "beast", my pet should be closing in on the two boys as...we speak." Floyd laughed once more. Meanwhile, the wolf had started to trot after the trail of sweat the two boys left while running. It started to get riled up, as the clearing was getting close. After the wolf caught onto the boy's actual scent, it let loose the saddening howl once more, and started to run towards the clearing.
    -+-+-+-
    Frost started at the boys, and then looked around once more. He mumbled, "Tsk...who's here..." He started to mumble unaudible words, then he finally heard the twins question. "My name? Or what people call me? The two are completely different. My name is Frost Hukaru. People call me a Harbringer for the horrible things that happen to those who see me. Yet...that's just a rumor. Now then...I'd like to stretch my legs and see what's around here. Your welcome to follow me." Frost got up, yawned once more, then walked towards the area where he thought someone was watching. When he arrived close enough for audibility, he whispered, "Are you done watching? Just go speak to them. I could honesty care less about them. For now at least." Frost said this in-stride, so nothing seemed off. Besides the fact he speaks to his "Other" self constantly.
    -+-+-+-
    The twins cocked their heads towards each other, then turned face to face. After one of their many silent debates, they turned towards the man, just to see he's gone. "Well...he's a unique individual, wouldn't you say so Ash?" "I'd agree Grey. He says he's a bad luck magnet, in retrospect, why would he be a bad luck magnet, if he got us all together? I mean, it would help everyone escape this forest." They both sighed, and started to twidle their thumbs, unsure of what to do next.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo patted Charlie on the back, "There ya go! Ya learned how to breathe again!" Ryo smiled a corny smile for the moment, and for a moment, he almost forgot he was being hunted by a paranormal beast. After clearing his throat, he started to whisper to Charlie, "Anyway, why do you think "Frost" calls himself a Harbringer of "horrible things"? I mean, we DID meet him after getting chased away by Floyd...but that was before seeing him...right? So, you doing alright now? We don't know when that thing is going to get here..."

24. Characters in this post:
    "I- I choose you then," Ingled began to weep.

Charlie could help but blush the slightest at Ryo. Hopefully, though, Ryo wouldn't see how metro-sexual Charlie was even though he was far from straight- he wasn't necessarily proud of it. "Who knows... Maybe someone he love died from a choice he made. Also, Ryo, I don't want to stay here for long. We're in plain sight!" He laughed a bit, leaning on Ryo's side. "I think that woman rubbed on me some. And so soon too." Charlie's face flattened to a light smile, then vanished into a straight face.

Felix didn't falter once the man who announced himself as "Frost" and then another found her. Her guides whispered cooly to her, warning her of him. Tiredly the red eyes of the mask stared at Frost. Her only desire was to stick with whoever had the best chance of surviving. Felix began to lift her mask to speak though Frost kept moving, but suddenly her guides screeched. Felix was forced to momentarily grab onto the mask and shake her head because it ached so bad within a split second. And audibly everyone could hear the guides screaming. The mask turned its wicked smile to a a gaping frown. The snarling teeth were drenched with red liquid. "It's here!" Felix yelled. Her voice was not hers but many; her pale hair stood straight out, whipping everywhere. She launched herself, griping onto Frosts elbow. He was overwhelmingly larger than her. But he brought no fear to her, only the guides that screamed. "It's here!" She hissed this time around. She now, was no longer in the place she hid, but in the open

"Ryo?" Charlie's skin crawled when her heard the melancholy of voices yelling. His heart skipped a beat.

25. Characters in this post:
    Floyd smiled, and took his hand off of her stomach. "Oh my dear, you've finally made your decision. For that, I thank you. But, alas, you must now die. But do not be afraid. It shall not hurt." Floyd giggled to himself, and he bit the end of his index finger, a drop of the black liquid crawling out. He picked up Ingled's hand, and bit that too. He connected the black drop to her own blood, and the liquid began to seep throughout her veins, slowly poisoning her to death. "Now then, in exchange for this slow, painless death, I simply ask you, for the saddest moment in your life. It's not much to ask for, correct?" Back to the others, the wolf finally jumped out, and was face to face with a man, only seconds after emerging. It wanted to lash out, but it was forewarned that the man wasn't human, because he smelt...like nothing. He had no traceable scent. It released it's claws, poison spurting out, decaying the ground. It snarled, more of the poison dripping down. He stood there, unsure of whether to attack, or to wait.
    -+-+-+-
    Frost turned towards the woman who leapt out at him, not surprised at the fact she jumped at him, but the fact that she made a screech that wasn't...hers. Frost looked at her, seeing the mask. It obviously wasn't normal, as he could have sworn it was changing, moving. He looked at her, then spoke in urgency, "What's here? What is coming?" Then he heard it. The howl, although it is much closer. He swore if his face could have paled further, it would've. "That thing...the others..." Frost quickly bowed his head towards her, and ran off towards the others, yelling, "Run!" as loud as he could. That's when he saw it, the black beast emerging from the thresh of trees. Frost stood between it and the others, hoping it wouldn't spring towards the woman. He twisted the ring on his left hand, saying, "You will not harm these people. Not in my presense." The further he twisted the ring, until it was turned completely, it started to dimly glow, growing brighter as it turned. Once it was finished turning, the gem came off, and a branch of light emerged, Frost grabbing it. The light solidified, and the end sprouted a blade, curved until a sharpened point at the end. The scythe began to resonate with a blue light, reacting with Frost's blood. The scythe, after resonating, fully solidified, and Frost held it on his shoulder, crouched, ready to spring at the beast.
    -+-+-+-
    The twins were startled by the shriek, and heard Frost yell "Run". They took hold of each other's hand, and ran back towards the two boys, grabbing their hands and running along. "No time to explain." "We must leave." When they saw heard the howl, the twins knew it was a wolf, and they were worried there might be more. "Quickly! We must hide!"
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo stood up suddenly, saying "Sorry, we gotta run. Again...", then grabbing Charlie's hand, and was about to run, when they heard the shriek, then the sad howl. The were suddenly grabbed by the twins, and they were all running along, forgetting about Frost, just wanting to run.

26. Characters in this post:
    Ingled hadn't expected such a question. Sluggishly she could tell the life in her was draining. "I was taken deep into the Ugandian jungle- I was in the peace core." Ingled's eyes shined with tears. "The rebels had finally got to the village I was aiding and it didn't take them long to round us up. I had a gun, but I couldn't use it. A lot of pregnant women and sick children died- the rebels had burned down the village, killed most of the men and raped many of the women who weren't expecting."

The color in Ingled's face began to slowly vanish. "I was lucky. They didn't lay a hand on me at first; but, once they found the gun they lashed out. Every male in the camp had a turn with me. And I soon found myself getting burned and beaten simultaneously. I can't help but feel sorry for myself more than the men and women who were slaughtered. I'm selfish like that." Ingled's breaths became shallow and more rapid.

This will never end. Charlie thought to himself. He didn't mean the chasing but the running. "I don't think I can do this Ryo!" The break he had between both sprints were short lived. Charlie's lungs were already scrunching. Quickly, Charlie became short of breath as he ran. He didn't know how much longer he could go like this.

Felix stood straight as the small children and blond men took off. She looked crookedly at Frost as he stood between the wolf and everyone else. Kill the wolf. No! Run with the others. Save yourself. Kill the man. Voices snickered and bickered back-and-forth; debating on what Felix's path to take next. In return, Felix shook. There were so many voices. They were making her head ache and now wasn't the time to be in this type of pain.

"Yes, lets kill it." Felix ceased her shaking. Her frowning mask smiled again, happier than ever. Frost was ignored; being pushed out of the vision of the mask. The wolf was in main focus. Kill it. Kill the wolf! It jingled in Felix's head like a Christmas song. Fireworks went off in her head as she brushed past Frost. Be careful, a deeper guide whispered; It will bite, added a light-hearted voice. The mouth of the mask Felix had widened, its white teeth oozed with red and unnaturally enlarged Felix's jaw. It seemed as though Felix and her friends had the intentions of eating the wolf.

27. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, how touching. How did it feel, being the one who couldn't help the sole ones who you were sent to protect? How you were passed around like a used toy, and how you felt like you couldn't do anything, even if you tried. I bet it stung. It burned you worse than their flames, am I not correct, Ms. Ingled?" Floyd caressed her head, "But it will be fine. You can rejoin them soon, and you can say how sorry you were for not saving them." Floyd smiled, then added, "Oh, in case you were wondering, my pet has already found your friends. It will eat them, tear their flesh from their bones, and the poisons that run through it's saliva and blood, will cause them to decay if touched by it's fang or spittle. JUST wanted to let you know, my sweet, sweet Ingled." Floyd smiled, letting his poison do it's work, and his words sink in. Meanwhile, the wolf noticed the other female, and decided to attack her. In all of the beast's experiences, female's flesh was softer, and sweeter than the males, so he wondered, why would her's be any different? The wolf charged at Felix, his teeth aimed at her thighs, the largest available target to bite.
    -+-+-+-
    "You tried to attack the children. You tried to kill my companions. For that, His grace shall be shed on you, and I shall purge this evil from the forest." With those words, Frost spun his scythe, one, two, three times, the light growing in intensity, then it suddenly dulled. As his fourth and final spin finished, Frost's right hand glowed with a bright blue light. He raised it towards the sky, and the light materialized into a ball. The ball flew up, and spread out into many other tiny rays of light. They light shards solidified into Stygian shards, as they started to rain down around the wolf. As it charged towards Felix, the needles concentrated in front of her, as a precaution in case it attacked.
    -+-+-+-
    The twins were unsure of what to do. They kept running, zig zagging through the trees, trying to get far from Frost. "I want to know what Frost meant by run." Said Grey, confused by the situation. Surprisingly, Ashe was silent. They just wanted to run, and escape with their companions.
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo looked at Charlie, and decided to carry him. Ryo slowed down, and scooped up Charlie, and carried him on his shoulder. "Not gonna let you die just 'cuz you ran outta breath." He just ran with the others, wanting to leave, and get away form that monstrosity, Floyd.

28. Characters in this post:
    "Yeah..." Ingled laughed cooly. "I can't wait to see you in hell with me." Ingled didn't move as he talked of her ''friends.'' Sure she hoped they all made it out alive, but if they died, well, they died. "It is what it is, Floyd." She shook her head.

The closer the wolf got the larger Felix's mask's mouth grew. The teeth enlarged as long as the gaping hole, making more than enough room for the wolf to be devoured in. The mask hissed; an inevitable force parted the needles just enough for the mask to avoid being caught behind. Effortlessly the wolf was sliced in half by the masks razor teeth. The top half of the wolf was swallowed followed by its back half. Once Felix and her mask was doing chewing she withdrew it and let the mask hang by her index finger; the slightly smirking mouth of the mask faced the ground, there a few drops of the wolf's black saliva dripped and dissolved. "Tasty," Felix said solemnly.

"Ryo-" Charlie was taken aback from Ryo's surprising strength. His face flushed again, embarrassed.

29. Characters in this post:
    Floyd smiled, and caressed Ingled's head once more. "Ah, my sweet, sweet girl. It's such a shame you had to die. If only you could've protected someone one more time. But, alas, your brain is already dead." Floyd kissed her forehead, and a small, black pentagon grew, slowly decomposing her body. "I wish we could've met on better terms." Floyd got up, and started to walk towards the others, following his Wolf's trail of poisons. "I wonder if they're dead yet..."
    -+-+-+-
    Frost looked at the woman as she devoured the dog...well, the mask did more than her. Frost turned his ring, and Banshee slipped back in, it returning to its former, gaseous state. "Well, you could've saved me some time if you told me you'd...eat it. Anyway...i'm going to go catch up with the others. Come if you'd like. If you do, i'd like your name. I would like to know the name of someone...such as you."
    -+-+-+-
    The two twins just ran with the others, wanting to escape whatever was back there. -I'm out of ideas. I got rusty over the few days without rping >,<"-
    -+-+-+-
    Ryo was getting tired of carrying Charlie, but he didn't want to let him down, as he already had his problems with running before. He didn't want to risk him running again. He hoped to leave as soon as possible. One thing was for sure. He would have to be careful, as that thing was still around, possibly watching them at this very moment.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Felix," she said flatly. Felix began walking again, following closely the scent of the group. It wasn't hard to smell-not for her at least- the aroma of sweat and fear tainted the air. It would be easy for most anyone to catch on. But that was in the back of her mind. What really bothered her was the walking. All they did was walk. It was becoming boring for Felix, and she wished for a little mix in the game.

Especially if they were to be devoured.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 31