Login to your account

Unknown Island - Closed

After getting stranded in Unknown island do the humans still need to spend time on food, water, and shelter if there are "people" living there?......

Tags: action, cannibals, drama, horror, humans, romance, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 177

Thread: Unknown Island

1. Characters in this post:
    She was shocked but when Leo touched her and giving her a kiss, she felt that she wanted to go home now and hugged him tightly “I wanna go home” burying her face on Leo’s chest.

(she let me post it)

2. Characters in this post:
    Something snapped inside of him.

These monsters... How dare they make the Ojou-sama upset.

"Your wish is my command, Ojou-sama," he murmured into her hair, stroking them slowly. "New plan," he announced. Looking up, there was a murderous glance—with a hint of insanity—in his eyes. "I am going to annihilate—Every. Single. One. Of. Them."

3. Characters in this post:
    Marissa made a funny face when the girl shoved the tissues up her nose. She saw the girls face and knew she thought it was funny too. All the talk about cannibals scared her. People eating you. Let her die first some other peaceful way and then eat her. At least she'll be helping somebody good or evil. Tears ran down her face at the thought of anybody around her dieing all caring and helpful.
    She stood up and pulled the tissues out of her nostrils. She was going to sacrifice herself. Maybe make and agreement. The way she died no longer mattered to her it was the way they died. She knew she was doing the crazy thing to do, but maybe it would work. She walked to the door and opened it.

4. Characters in this post:
    She was sitting there as she looked at Jeremy, now sitting beside her. She was surprised by the sudden hand of Jeremy. “Umm I’m alright” blushing “the cannibals are out there…are we going to…. die?” as he looked at Jeremy.

(Does she need to blush at a time like this? XD)

“Well you got a point there, but do we need to wait for them to be in here___” he then looked at the butler with a straight face “are you for real? This is not the time for your jokes”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Forest:

The green haired girl was humming a song while holding a 5 heads on her hands. She’s on the way to their house and has been ordered to put some traps for the people who survive.

5. Characters in this post:
    "One thing," the teen with orange blonde hair raised his hand up and interrupted the conversation, "They know this place better than us and they are having a damn nice feast in the cruise." His tone was calm and cool. "If we have to run and get a boat whatsoever, we have to make sure they have left the cruise. Plus don't spend too much time inside the forest - where they are probably freaking familiar with."

6. Characters in this post:
    Attka took action as she saw Merissa go to the door. Hand gripping her shoulder preventing any movement. she turned the younger girl around to face her, staring into her eyes intensely

"And just where do you thing you are going? you think I'm going to let you got outside when we haven't figured out our entire plan yet, into a man eating forest?" she asked, a slim eyebrow lifting in question.

She led the girl back to the bed and sat next to her arm around her shoulder.

"now I cant claim to know whats going through your head, but stop it."she said softly.

Attka's ears perked up at the sound of the Butler talking. She trained her eyes on him as he looked on with killer intent, staring at nothing in particular.
    Both her eyebrows raised in alarm at his foolish, rage filled plan.

"Are you stupid?"
    she had to ask. her monotone voice still reached the other side of the house. she wanted to know what he was thinking.

7. Characters in this post:
    Marissa struggled to turn and run out. Instead she was forced to sit back down. She heard Leo's plan and freaked. She jumped up and ran to Leo tackling him so he wouldn't be able to move to easily. She was crying her head off by now.

Don't Leo! Let them have me!

She shouted, as she let go and ran out of the open door.

8. Characters in this post:
    A grin made it's way to his face, succeeding in emphasizing the madness already implanted in his eyes. "Who ever said anything about joking?"

He snapped from his trance when Marissa tackled him. The girl was crying before she ran to the door. With quick reflex, he pulled her back inside. "Now, just what are you planning, Princess?" he questioned warmly.

Inside, he listened to the suggestions tossed around and decided to postpone his plan for a killing spree. Right, he had to make sure these people are safe first. "We'll go in one group but if anything happens I suggest we split in smaller ones. Michoco-sama and Honey-sama. Marissa-sama and... what was your name?" he paused, turning to the stranger. Flicking his glance to Jeremy, he added, "You go with the two girls. And I'll protect Ojou-sama. But, the three of you stay close to us. I might disappear anytime in the journey."

Keyword on postpone, he never said he'd forgotten his goal for annihilation.

9. Characters in this post:
    He looked at the butler with amazed plan “Yes you are right, but can you take care of Hon___”

She throws a shoe at her brother’s head “I’m coming with you”

Hit by the shoes as he picks the shoes up “fine, then me and my sister will go to the cruise ship, we already knew the routes there so it’s fine, we’re going to check if the ship’s boat is still there” as he looked at Jeremy “He is right, we need to be careful around the forest” as he went to his little sister and put her shoes on.

Honey just nods and nods for her brother’s plan.

“So, is everything alright with the plan?”

10. Characters in this post:
    She was pulled back again causing her nose to bleed again from all the excitement and drama.

I just wanted to end it. Everybody will be safe and I can get my life over with. I have nothing to live for.

She said looking at the ground ashamed. Marissa looked around the room and decided to sit on the ground. As she sat she caught a glimpse of the unknown girls face, the one who helped her. She felt even worse and curled up in to a ball and rocked back and forth. She was causing to much trouble for the others so she might as well shut up and chill.

11. Characters in this post:
    She glared at the butler, Already the younger girls where hers in her point of view, Her soft spot for children was going crazy with the need to make sure the get out of here safely, no matter what.

They all seem to have a soft spot for this man, and deep down, even though she wouldn't admit it, she was starting to have a soft spot for him as well.

She has never met someone as loyal as him before... Besides her brother. " My name is Attka" she glared at him slightly.

"You better not even think for a second I will let you get your stupid face hurt out there." she huffed. and looked into his eyes intensely.
    "I'm damn sure, that that little girl behind you... will be in great despair if anything where to happen to you."
    she stated coldly. She started for the door though. "No disappearing acts." She stated with finality. Gun close to her hand at all times. She stopped and turned, throwing him one of the two knives she had with her.

"Dont you dare lose that, or I will rip out your Eyes, shove them down your throat, and then you can watch as I tear out your intestines!" She said Warningly, with a glare that could freeze hell.

12. Characters in this post:
    "I'll go with you," Jeremy requested to follow the siblings. He did not want to stay with the butler. Even though he might run into some cannibals along the way, he'd rather risk that than being with Leo. Besides this, he wanted to see if there were any computer or mobile that could still work in the cruise. That would the the best he could do.

13. Characters in this post:
    Marissa heard everybody making plans and heard the girl called Attka get up. Her senses were going crazy. She was losing her sanity and was probably going to become a cannibal herself. She stopped rocking her body and froze until somebody told her to do something.

14. Characters in this post:
    Leo caught the knife offered to him at the handle. Hearing her warning, a smile crossed his face. "I will protect them with my life, Attka-sama." Considering she's going to take it if didn't, anyway.

He wasn't happy with the thought of the three teenagers running into the mouth of the lion's den, but they were right, there's no one else for the job besides them. "Very well. I will lead the others somewhere else," he put a hand beneath his suit and took out a pair of handheld transceiver (ooc : which is a fancy way of saying walkie talkie). He tossed one to the older Lu and the other to Jeremy. "Use this to communicate. I have one with myself so whenever you're ready or in need of assistance, just let us know, Michoco-sama."

He crouched down to help Marissa up, a warm smile on his face to calm the girl. "Come, Princess. We are leaving now."

He held the Ojou-sama close to him as he walked out the door with the two girls.

15. Characters in this post:
    Marissa began to rock again until Leo was done talking and told her they needed to go. She stood slowly and did as she was told.

16. Characters in this post:
    He looked at Jeremy “then I guess 4 by 3__” as he heard a humming voice "wait a sec"

“Guys better shut up” as he looked at the window. “Damn we need to find a hiding spot quickly” as he looked for a place to hide. “Which is which? The door on that side or the bottom way” as he pointed the places he mention.

Honey clings on her brother waist quickly as she heard the row, row, row your boat songs again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Outside the Small House:

Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the Rock.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    We Got Meat Today~.

She is skipping walk while swinging the heads making the blood splatter.

17. Characters in this post:
    ((ooc: thank you! i was confused if i was with you or not, and with how fast we all keep posting i would have had a disaster on my hands lol))

18. Characters in this post:
    She was about to go inside as she turned around “ohh” looking the person behind her.

“Luna why are you still here for? Isn’t it I told you to put that inside?”
    as the white haired dude told her with a big axe on his hand.

“ehh I was abou__”

He then hit her head “go inside you idiot”

19. Characters in this post:
    Leo smiled when he heard the haunting voice. The menace in his eyes returned but in lesser volume than before.

"The three of you use the underground path to go to the ship. Ojou-sama and Marissa-sama, stay here and stay low. Attka-sama," he smiled, nodding to the front door, juggling the knife suggestively in his right hand. "Shall we?"

20. Characters in this post:
    (ooc: im good now XD sorry again))

Attka looked at Leo and smirked, humor and a challenge lighting up her eyes.
    "I don't know, you think you can keep up?" she asked teasingly...probably the most emotion she's shown all day, that was.
    She raised her gun, and held it firmly.

21. Characters in this post:
    Marissa did as she was told and followed Ouja-Sama to the hiding place she wanted.

22. Characters in this post:
    "Fine! then think about this guys" as he looked at the two "while you still got time" as he went inside the bottom path with Honey and looked around "Dammit! there is no path here, this is a basement!!". He then looked for a hiding spots as they went through the door and saw too many skulls "this is not good". He then signal the others to follow him "Let's hide here, maybe this is the place they throwing bones".

23. Characters in this post:
    "You're telling me to hide in the huge trash bin?" Jeremy frowned. He followed Michoco and scanned the room. Well this is a relatively fine place to hide though... The scent of the dead and the bones can somehow cover our smell. he thought and gave in to Michoco. Carefully he got into the room and found a comparatively cleaner spot to sit at. He saw Honey followed with her limbs trembling in fear. "Chillax, baka," he put up a teasing smile. He did not mean to joke, but he did that to distract the girl from thinking negatively. Man, I'm starting to be a nice guy. Damnit.

24. Characters in this post:
    Big Momba is chopping the bodies inside the cruise ship, he doesn’t mind if it is rare or cooked as long as his tummy is full. He hangs the people inside the freezer room like a pig while the intestines are inside the every bucket he found. He then takes the eyes out, tongue and ears for the ingredients he will be making for a human cuisine.

25. Characters in this post:
    He risked a second to contemplate.

Plan 1, hide and hope they wouldn't get caught.
    End result 1 : If they were not found,
    they could wait for the cannibals to leave.
    End result 2 : If they were found,
    he'd kill the cannibals.

Plan 2, go out and fight them head on.
    End result : He'd kill the cannibals.

The end result were the same no matter what he did. The difference would only be a matter of sooner or later.

"Fine," he said, following behind the rest. "We will hide for now."

26. Characters in this post:
    Attka gave a small sigh of relief, don't get her wrong she would give a good fight, but these aren't your normal asshole trying to grab your boob or rob a bank! these people ate other people, she wasn't sure if she would be ready to face one at this moment.
    She follows the others down into the basement as well, being as silent as possible.
    She quickly hides in a pile of old bones.

Slightly grossed out, but she crouched down into them non the less, covering herself up with the remains of what used to be living things. Keeping her body ready to pounce, or run at any giving moment, while peeking out a little gape to see what's going on.
    'I wont let anything happen to these people....' she thought. flexing her fingers around her gun, eyes calculating, instincts going crazy. She wouldn't let them die, even if it killed her.

'My dear brother, if I don't make it off of this island...please forgive me... but I wont leave them, not until they're safe.'

27. Characters in this post:
    “If you don’t want to hide then, feel free to be a prey for we can escape” as he looked at Jeremy. He then smirk a little bit seeing the boy sat down, he then goes to the other side as he peeked the outside in the tiny hole carved in the wall.

She looked at Jeremy “Hmp! Being so calm makes___”

“Shh Honey keep quiet” as he looked at the people who starts coming inside their hiding spot.

Honey then kicked her brother for not siding her as she stands beside Jeremy.

“Oww” as he hold his foot while looking at the two “glad your back at your sense”.

He then keeps quiet as he heard the footsteps on the upper floor.

Luna went inside the house “hmm maybe I forgot to close the door” as she put the 5 heads on the table while the blood falling down the basement.

“Damn I wanna eat alive people like nee-chan” as she looked at the white haired guy.

“Then if we find one, I’ll catch you one”

“Promise?”

“Yeah! And I also like a live one”

Then the guy went down the basement and start looking for a new weapon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cruise Ship:

She was eating a human fingers as she sits on the table while the person on the table was alive, eating him piece by piece letting him scream in every skin she peel. “Hey Big Momba make sure mine got no hair” even though she eats humans, she hates hair.

28. Characters in this post:
    He held his grip on the Ojou-sama tighter, his eyes trained on the cannibal through the small slit in his hiding place. They looked strong, he noted. But they held a clumsy stride.

So, basically they're ruthless cold blooded killers. Leo smirked. That's just fine, because he's a ruthless cold blooded trained assassin.

And anyone who had ever attempted to harm the Ojou-sama lay witness in their grave.

Amusement sparked in his mind as his fingers stroked the blade in his hand. This could be a fun work out. His eyes traveled to the other spots in the small basement, where he had seen his companions hid. No, this is not the time to play. Not yet.

29. Characters in this post:
    As the male cannibal started walking around the room, she felt like all the muscles in her body wanted to just attack it.
    Attka swears she could her her heart beat, hear a little voice in her mind saying he's getting to close to one of the others.
    It takes everything in her, everything to not just try shooting these assholes.

' how are we going to get outta this mess...' she thought furiously, trying to think of anything, to get them all out of here alive and unharmed.
    'At this rate I'm even hoping for slight maiming being all that happens, if we can even be that lucky...' If i was by myself i know I'd be fine, but...besides Leo, I'm not to confidant the others can get away safely by themselves. she couldn't help thinking.

30. Characters in this post:
    The White Haired guy picks all the weapons, bear traps and some equipment for trapping people. He then noticed that something moving on the other side door as he went inside and takes a looked in the hole.

Michoco gulps and stand still, didn’t move a tiny bit. He eye to eye the cannibal making his body shivers.

The cannibal didn’t see anything, only dark black so he then went upstairs as Luna and him, went out making the traps.

He looked at the others with a relieve face “I think they're gone now” as the footsteps just disappeared.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Posts 121 to 150 of 177