Login to your account

Unknown Island - Closed

After getting stranded in Unknown island do the humans still need to spend time on food, water, and shelter if there are "people" living there?......

Tags: action, cannibals, drama, horror, humans, romance, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 177

Thread: Unknown Island

1. Characters in this post:
    Leo shifted his attention to the curious green haired girl. "I couldn't say for certain, Marissa-sama," he said with a thoughtful air. "There are probably more of this island we had yet to understand."

2. Characters in this post:
    Marissa shrugged at his answer and began to look around at the trees. They were amazingly tall and green. She liked this place, she felt that she belonged there.

Maybe people were stranded here before us? Nah, probably not. If they were saved they would have already made this place a tourist attraction by now.

She giggled at the idea and began to curiously look at the trees again.

3. Characters in this post:
    He smiled politely at her but her words triggered a thought in his mind. Yes, it was indeed true. This place was too beautiful to remain preserved had any man knew of it's existence outside it's land. Then, was there someone else here besides them? And if there were, where was that person now? Dead, or were they still roaming among the ground?

The house... who did it belong to?

For some reason, uneasiness settled in his chest.

It's okay, he calmed himself. She's not alone. Honey-sama and Michoco-sama are there with her.

Despite his self-consolation, Leo couldn't help but to quicken his steps.

Ojou-sama.

4. Characters in this post:
    He got up and followed the two. There was a hole on the ground and the teen nearly overlooked it. Shitty butler! he cursed silently as he assumed the butler had deliberately not reminded him. He caught his balance and kept on walking, feeling a bit strange when Leo fastened his walking pace. Is something wrong?

5. Characters in this post:
    (Gahh my dog almost just had a heat stroke she scared me. o_O) Marissa saw the look in Leo's eyes and knew he was thinking about what she had said. She somehow kept up with Leo. As they walked she saw Jeremy almost fall in the whole and giggled. They continued to walk.

6. Characters in this post:
    They headed to the cruise ship as they went inside carefully “okay be careful”

“Yes onii-sama” as she holds her brother’s hand and carefully looked at her step as they entered the cruise ship.

“Please don’t call me like that”
    as he remembered the butler.

As they were inside they already saw a body lying on the floor, pale skin looks like has been drowned and some of the body got sucked up by the things.

He then looked at Honey “if you are afraid we should head bac___”

“No I’m alright” as she holds her brother’s hand tightly as she looked at the path having a strong face to not to be weakened by something like this.

He forced a smile as they take a path, he already knew how afraid is his sister but he need to be strong for her. When they were headed to their cabin he heard some noises “did you hear that?” as he looked at her sister.

Honey focus on the voice “it’s like somebody is running and panting…”

“Let’s go” as they headed on the noise but on the down path they take it seems that it was different, it’s becoming worst. He stopped as he take a looked everything “this is not a cruise ship that made something like this”. He saw too many blood, lungs out, it’s like it was stabbed and been cut.

Honey was scared seeing the body as she looked at her brother “I’m scared Onii”. Her eyes widen as she saw her brother how freak out he is “Onii?” she gripped her brother’s hand.

He looked at his sister thinking he may be an idiot for becoming weak in front of her sister. “I’m sorry___”.

As they looked at the guy that it seems familiar with them, running in a bloody clothes.

“Kayuzaki-san?”
    as his eyes widen looking how the bartender running for something.

The Bartender was running as he saw the two “ple…please hide” as he looked at Michoco.

Michoco was startled as he holds the bartender “what happened?”

“Now it’s not the time…you should hide and please don’t go deep down especially the freezer room, people are hanging in there like a like like a…pig so please do run or hide” as he looked around for them to hide.

Honey clings on her brother’s waist afraid of something while looking at the path where the bartender went out.

“By who? Who do this things?”

“I don’t know….crazy people…just please hide”

“Then let’s hide” as honey agrees.

“No, I’ll just be a burden and slow you down… also I’m not going to survive I got a very deep wound, I’ll die in blood lo____” as he heard the footsteps and noises like an axe “please hide now” as he looked at Michoco seriously begging for them to go.

Honey startle as she saw a ship manhole on the other side “onii” as she pointed the manhole.

The bartender opens the ship manhole as he let Michoco entered it and carries honey due to the water was high “what about you?” as he looked at the bartender.

“Don’t worry about me” as he closed the manhole and runs leading the people chasing him on him by his blood.

They can’t follow the bartender anymore as they stay there silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few seconds they heard the footsteps of the people following the Bartender.

“Like I said I heard a voice awhile ago” a voice of a girl.

“They can’t get away anyway”
    a man’s voice.

“Where the live meat go?”
    as a teenage girl voice and started singing row, row, row your boat~.

“We can eat meat again” as the girl giggles.

They pass by as the blood falls down on them due to the guy carrying a dead body.

“So that’s why there are no wild animals”
    Michoco thought while holding Honey as they both showered the blood.

He thought that if the crazy people got back passing here through the freezer room, they can escape and warn those people on the island.

He then felt the water on the bottom becoming hot seeing how honey was scared he hugs her and didn’t mind her peeing “It’s alright I’m right here”.

(Honey peed XD)

7. Characters in this post:
    The moonlight hit a figure laying by the ocean, water licking at the body as it was hidden behind a curved rock. It let out a groan of pain, the person eyes fluttered open slowly. This person was Attka Sileice.

Eyes fully opened she looked at her surroundings. "ughhhh, W-where? Confused she tried to remember how she got into her current predicament. "I was...on a cruise ship? Oh!

The memory of the ship going off course, looking over the rail to see where they where headed, and then others freaking out when we got to close to land without stopping. And finally being inadvertently pushed into the water, by some old man.

"Damn old fart! pushed me off the fucking boat!"

She gets up, and climbs over the rock. Seeing a forest, she heads towards it. "Well sense it appears I'm stuck here, my best bet is to look for shelter." Luckily her back pack was still attached to her shoulders when she fell, it had a few things that could help in this situation, but not much.

8. Characters in this post:
    As she silently traversed through the nature she noticed how silent it was. Something was off about the forest, but she could put her figure on it.

"I wonder if anyone else made it? Not only that, but whats up with these woods? even the crickets are quiet right now! And I know I just saw one." she thought to herself, The silence made her edgy, she made no sound as she walked further into the shrubbery.

Hairs standing on end, everything in her body was on high alert but she didn't understand why. "Oh brother of mine... what did I get myself into this time? It's dangerous trying to find you isn't it..you are so lucky i love you!"

she grumbled in her head, after all, she wouldn't have even been on that cruise if she didn't catch rumors about him being at the ships former destination. As she continued to walk silently, she made sure to listen for anything, unsure as to what, but anything at all....things just didn't sit right with her.

9. Characters in this post:
    Leo let out a sigh of relief when he saw his Ojou-sama sleeping peacefully by the window. A smile formed on his lips once again. Turning to his two companions, he signaled to them to hush their voices for fearing it might cause disturbance to the Ojou-sama.

Closing the door behind him, he pointed Jeremy towards his cart. "I'll take in the furniture." Yes, furniture. "And can you please bring in the food. My, ehem, the Ojou-sama might be hungry when she wakes up."

Leo was silent as his eyes observed his surrounding. He noted the absence of the two Lu siblings. Again, he felt that same premonition he had felt earlier at the lake.

Something was bothering him. There was something wrong about this whole island, he just couldn't put a finger on what it was. He spared a quick glance in the direction of the green haired girl before returning his attention to his male companion. "Jeremy-sama, if I may, do you mind if I intrude you with a question?"

10. Characters in this post:
    After walking for what seemed like hours at the silent snails pace she was using. Attka managed to find a nice tree easily accessible to climb on from the ground, and it was tall to boot.

"Maybe if i can get a good view of where i am..or even see somewhere to camp out tonight, i can figure out what to do tomorrow."

Scaling the tree to one of the highest branches, she took in her surroundings.
    "Hmmm, is that a house? cant be...but, I guess it's worth a look." She says in a whisper.

She starts carefully making her way down, once at the bottom she heads into the direction of the house. "why does this feel to easy?" she asked herself.

She walked on, in silence, complete, utterly, FREAKY, SILENCE! but it's ok, the mute crickets keep her company as she gets closer to the house.

Before she knows it, she can see the outline in the darkness, the twigs and previously fallen dead leaves around her feet make it harder to be quiet upon her arrival.
    She tensed, hand close to the hidden short sword between her pack, and her person. just in case she was attacked by whatever made this house before she found it.

11. Characters in this post:
    Marissa walked in to the house and began to push the mattress Leo brought in earlier towards the wall to make room for everything else. As they pulled in everything she sat on the mattress and checked her sewn up wound. There was one one or two drops of blood on her dress. Mostly from the lake and walking around. She began to wipe at the blood stains and sat silently on the mattress.

12. Characters in this post:
    She stood outside the door of the little house, Unsure if she should enter.

With all the noise she made on her way here, you would think someone would have looked out the window or something, if anyone was home.

"should i knock?..just in case?"she asked herself. hand raised just before the door, stopping again in hesitation.

"what if there's like some freaky giant bug or something on the other side of this door! or a mutant spider!!" she kept thinking of horrible scenarios of what would be behind the door.

"I am sooo not ok with this!" she whispered harshly. And like many times before this, she was stuck in her slightly over-imagination.

She forgot all about the door for a moment, as she argued with herself in front of it.

13. Characters in this post:
    Marissa heard a voice outside the door and ran up to Leo.

I think there is somebody outside.

She said with a worried expression.

14. Characters in this post:
    After a minute has gone the 3 people are already walking on top of them, like Michoco predicted. But when Michoco take a peek he saw that the bartender was already dead, dragging by a white haired boy.

He was sad but didn’t say about this to Honey so he hurriedly climbed up and pulled Honey up. They were bloody as hell as they ran out of the cruise ship. The both of them ran quietly without saying a word not once they turn their back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Small Wooden House:

They run through the forest as they reach the abandon house, panting. They saw a girl standing outside “hey open the door” as he panted and kicked the door “we have to make a plan to leave this God Damn place” as he looked at the girl standing outside “you should come in or someone might see you”.

15. Characters in this post:
    Marissa heard many voices now and then a burst through the door. The people from earlier came in along with somebody new. She was startled as heck and jumped back and fell face first on the ground with a thud.

16. Characters in this post:
    Attka jumped slightly at the sudden appearance of another person, or two persons to be exact. registering what was said, she grew slightly confused. "what do you mean? why would it matter if someone sees me?" she asked monotonously. As these strangers stood in front of her, her more open personality closed off.

Even though she questioned these turn of events in her head, she decided to heed his words. "My instincts are going crazy right now anyway..." she thinks as she entered the hut, only to see a girl fall on her face.

17. Characters in this post:
    Michoco startled and looked at the girl behind him and start “are you blind? Can’t you see how bloody we are? Now it’s not time for that!”

Honey tugs her brother shirt “brother what if this house is the…the...” being terrified for what she saw.

Michoco calm himself down as he looked at her sister and patted her head “don’t talk it’s alright” as he let Honey sit down making her rest for awhile.

He then takes a deep breath, shouting at everyone is not gonna help as he thought and went in front “sorry for acting like that” as he looked at everyone and take the green haired girl hand that falls down.

“You see we have to leave this Island and I predicted this house is from that crazy people” as he looked at the butler and Jeremy, seeing how capable they are “we have to get out of here, as fast as we can before their food run out or before…before they hunt us” as he holds his head thinking the time when they were inside the cruise ship.

18. Characters in this post:
    What was all this racket?

Leo furrowed his brows in irritation, glancing at his sleeping Ojou-sama. Good, she didn't wake up. He went to the door but before he could open it, it had been pushed open from the outside. His eyes traveled to the three visitors one by one. Unknown girl, and bloody Honey-sama and Michocho-sama.

"Honey-sama! Are you hurt anywhere?!" Leo pulled the girl inside and set her on one of the mattress. He took a thermometer from the first aid kit and planted it into Honey's mouth before covering her with four layers of blankets and wrapping her head with warm towels—forgetting the fact that his treatment for colds wouldn't have had any effect on blood related injuries whatsoever. Leo retrieved the thermometer, gasping when he saw the result.

37...point 1!

"You have a fever! Quick, Honey-sama! You must have something to eat!" Again, unrelated treatments. "Here, have some cake!" He said, shoving the plate into her hands.

He turned when he heard Michocho speaking. Crazy people? That unsettling feeling again. "What do you propose we do and where do you suggest we go, Michoco-sama?" he asked calmly, his mind already working on a plan of his own.

19. Characters in this post:
    An eyebrow twitching ever so slightly is all you were given as a sign that Attka was irritated.

"Of course I'm not blind, but if you didn't notice we all came from a wrecked cruise ship one way or another...

I can only assume there are many ways for you to be as bloody as you are."

She stated a little coldly.

She crossed her arms and stood straight, giving the room a once over before putting her eyes back on the teen talking.
    'who the hell does he think he is? even if he said sorry, that still pisses me off a bit...' She thought grouchily.

"now what is this talk about crazy people? did some of the survivors go off their rocker?" she asked softly.

Her eyes where then attached to the tall person who came into the room.
    'a butler?' she thought.

Inside she giggled at how he had come in looking serious, to turning into a more...eccentric person then he looked at first glance. She allowed herself a small smirk, to show her amusement.

Quickly hiding it and becoming serious again. If there where crazy people on this island then they needed to think of something quick.

Dieing is not an option, not now, not before she finds her brother.

20. Characters in this post:
    Marissa looked up rubbing her forehead and her nose. Her hand felt wet and she pulled it away from her nose, it was blood.

God dang it...

She mumbled looking up and grabbing the hand held out to her. She dizzily walked to a mattress and sat. Marissa noticed Leo was freaking out over the bloodied girl she had seen before and was helping her in all the wrong ways of what she knew. But hey, what does she know?!

21. Characters in this post:
    Attka looked over to the girl that fell a minute ago, as there was a pause in the talking. She noticed the younger girls face was bloody and decided to go see if she could help, younger kids where like a weakness for her.

Her demeanor changed slightly as she crouched down by the girl on the bed. It was warmer, not really noticeable if you weren't paying attention.
    However you can tell she actually cared for this girls well being.

"Here let me look at that real quick, it must be sore." she spoke softly.

she reached into her bag and pulled out her small medical box, nothing for super serious wounds, but hopefully they wouldn't need anything like that for however long they where here. Sadly..by the sounds of it, they might not be so lucky later on.

22. Characters in this post:
    “Waahh w-wait” being pulled by the butler she was sitting down on the a futon “eh futon?”. Looking at the butler “like brother said this is not the tim___” shove by a thermometer in her mouth. She stays still as the butler gets the thermometer out of her mouth “listen to my brother Mr. Le___” now having a cake in her hands as she facepalm using her left hand.

He then looked at the black haired girl “you see the dead bodies are being eaten by…a human like us….” As he looked at the butler who seems busy with her little sister “and that’s why we need to get out of here…” he then remembered something “we need to take the ship’s boat or make a new one…just to get out of here.” He then looked at everyone "so do you guys get it now?".

23. Characters in this post:
    Cannibals. Perfect, he grinned. Flesh eating humans, he could handle. Discretely, he eyed the four girls in the room.

Honey-sama will surely be protected by Michoco-sama. And his responsibility and priority is the Ojou-sama. But, the two girls...

His thoughts were distracted when he saw the new stranger lean down to help Marissa, a warm expression on her face that wasn't there when he first saw her. He walked to the girl. "Do you have a weapon?"

24. Characters in this post:
    Attka looked back at the boy quickly.

"Are you saying we have...cannibals after us?" This was just to surreal, Cannibals?!
    'well that would explain the weirdness i was feeling earlier.' She examined.

"well using the boat we came on wont work, that's obvious, we could try to make one, but we would need somewhere to hid properly if we where to do so...since they where here before us, I'm pretty sure staying in..."

she motioned around them quickly.
    "here, is not going to work out for us so well.." she said seriously.

Her attention focused onto the butler when he came up on the side of her.
    Her eyebrow raised in amusement. "Do I have a weapon? "

she smirks and takes out her short katana and her handgun, and the 2 knives and small swiz army knife she had in her back pack.

"you never know what you might need someday?" she said slightly sheepish. "don't judge.." she said in monotone. Hugging her treasures to her chest tightly. they where from her brother after all.

25. Characters in this post:
    She was sleeping but due to the noise, she was already alive awake but ignoring those things.
    “you see the dead bodies are being eaten by…a human like us….”She then gets up “wait a sec…is this really true? Cannibals exist? Are we going to di__” looking at how blood they are “we’re going to die” panicking.

26. Characters in this post:
    Marissa let the older woman help her. She watched as she pulled out the small kit as Marissa began to wipe the blood off her nose. That did not help at all, more came and eventually she was just hurting her nose.

I'm fine...i've dealt with worse today. She nudged her head to her side and rubbed at the red dots. She saw Leo walk up to her and looked down at the wooden floor. Marissa began to panic when she thought about dieing that way. Being eaten by other humans was her worst nightmare. She would always think about she was going to die, it was important to her. She was basically always looking for the right moment to commit suicide. She really had nothing in life other then her now dead and most likely eaten friend Jessica and Leo. But she truly didn't know Leo that well. She already began to love him like a big brother or even father.

She did what Leo told her too and watched him jump quickly over to Ouja-Sama.

27. Characters in this post:
    Impressive.

He touched Marissa's forehead lightly, pushing her head to the back slightly until she was facing the ceiling. "Keep it that way so the blood wouldn't run," he instructed kindly. He turned to the older female. "Then, can I entrust you with Marissa-sama? I'll try to keep everyone safe, but I just fear I might get distrac—OJOU-SAMA!"

Leo hurried to his Ojou-sama the second he heard her voice. "Do not worry, Ojou-sama. I will not let those people lay a single finger on you," he vowed, kneeling and planting a kiss on her hand dutifully.

28. Characters in this post:
    Jeremy felt suffocated when having to stay in the small house with such many of talking people. He widened his eyes with interest when Michoco mentioned something about crazy cannibals. But when the gang was either panicking or discussing some so-called solutions, he noticed Honey's unwell face. Something drove him to sit beside the girl and asked if she was alright.

This is bad, if she has to run away from the man-eating freaks in such condition. he placed his hand on her forehead, Shit why in hell I should care about her?! Jeremy felt awkward. He then convinced himself that he did this only because he did not want the girl to hinder his run.

29. Characters in this post:
    “Well there is a boat for when the ship crashes an extra boat to rescue someone, like a Jolly Boat__” as he looked at Inma “we are not going to die, but if we don’t do something…Yes”. He then looked at the things the black haired girl puts out “what the hell…is the guard didn’t check on her while riding the cruise ship” as he thought. “Well first thing first” as he looked around and saw an axe and picks it up “the ship is half down but there is Jolly Boat out there and we still don’t have much more time to make a boat, let’s just check the cruise ship first? what do you think?”

30. Characters in this post:
    as she watches the butler give the girl directions to slow down the blood flow, She puts her stuff down for a moment, Her katana and handgun a little closer then the others. and took some tissue from her bag and twisted it, popping them into the girls nose quickly, and smirking as they began to stop the blood... and ok, yeah the girls expression was a little funny to. She packed her stuff away afterward.

'her names merrisa huh?'

"There that should help some, and whatever happened to your side i hope is not hurting to much. merissa.. is it? I might have something for pain but id have to look later...now is not the time." she said to the girl warmly, but then quickly changing back to her prior attitude.

She was about to reply to the butler, before he quickly went over to the panicking girl on the futon.
    She looked on silently with interest. 'He seems reliable' she noted to herself as she watched him.

She looks back to the boy she had met earlier. Micho something? should didn't hear it to well earlier. but back to what was at hand. 'Joly boat?..near the ship..on it?' she had to stop him there. " wasn't the ship where those cannibals where in the first place? wouldn't that be a danger to most of this group? there are a few here that don't seem fit for escaping at the moment, and if this is indeed their house, we cant keep the injured here, while we check either." she countered. She understood where the boy was going with his ideas but, only about two people in their little rag tag group is ready for something like this now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posts 91 to 120 of 177