Login to your account

Unknown Island - Closed

After getting stranded in Unknown island do the humans still need to spend time on food, water, and shelter if there are "people" living there?......

Tags: action, cannibals, drama, horror, humans, romance, tragedy

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: kani

Created: 06-17-2012, 04:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 177

Thread: Unknown Island

1. Characters in this post:
    She was being drifted off while looking at the sky laying there with her wet clothes every time the water splashes her body she remembers when her brother saving her while she was stuck on her room. She lays there hoping her brother would come and pick her up as she raises her arms as she mumbles “brother...where are you?”

2. Characters in this post:
    He already woke up for about a few hours and now he starts looking for her sister “Honey!! Honey-chan!!” as he shouts having an echo around the forest, hoping she didn’t drown. He already did see an abandon house but no one even lives there. “Damn what should I do, if anything happen to her” as he mumbles while shouting for her sisters name.

3. Characters in this post:
    She was exploring the forest when suddenly she heard someone making her feel relief, she was already lost so she just followed the voice she's hearing until she reach the guy who seems in panic. “I’m so sorry but can I tag along with you? I'm kind of Lost__” looking at the guy as she gasps knowing that he's the son of the cruise ship owner and the cause why they are here on that state it's her. She shakes her head to erase the thought hoping he didn't notice her, while she hides on the tree.

4. Characters in this post:
    What the fuuuuuu... Jeremy placed his slightly trembling hand on his painful forehead. My damn head is being cracked... The headache was killing the half-awake, restless teen.

The last thing he knew before the sudden shock of the cruiser, was his rage over his malfunctioning mobile. After having a light meal, he was about to check the situation of his bank accounts. But after logging into one of them, his mobile stopped working. He tried to figure out what was the cause but all was in vain. Since he could not log out of the banking website, he was worried that the police might be able to track down his current location. It had been an unpleasant week for the escaping criminal, so his temper was ridiculously stormy.

"Holy crap!" he threw the mobile hard on the ground and stamped ruthlessly on it, breaking the phone into pieces. And suddenly there was a violent shock and he lost his balance, his head hitting the wardrobe...

"Shit. I'm so fucked up."
    the unlucky teen finally managed to sit up, sighing and wiping the dust and small debris on his handsome face.

5. Characters in this post:
    She was having her time thinking about her family when suddenly she heard a voice of a guy. She sits up “this is really not a dream am I right…” as she mumbles and pinching her cheek “wake up wake up wake up” as she slaps her face having a red cheeks. She gets up quickly thinking maybe that was her brother’s voice. “Michoco-nii!! Michoco-nii!!” as she yells while carefully walking, making her a bit dizzy “err my head hurt”.

She was walking as she saw a guy who seems a bit far but seeing his hair was blonde “you’re not my Michoco-nii” as she mumbles. She then saw the cruise ship as she falls down sitting on the ground “so it’s not really a dream” She was having many thoughts run down to her mind, seeing the blonde guy clearly “having a handsome face and look good in clothes...like a mafia” as she gasp making a weird thought and rashly went to the guy then glomps him angrily.. Having him pin down “you! Did you bomb the cruise ship?” while some tears run down to her face, dropping to the guy below her.

6. Characters in this post:
    There was no point sitting in the ruined ship and doing nothing. It was true that Jeremy was too lazy to be curious most of the time, but since he was apparently involved in a terrible accident, he had no choice but to do something about it. Gingerly he tried to stand up. It was hard for him to get on balance due to his severe headache and injured right leg.

"Tsk."he tolerated the pain by clenching his teeth. It was by far the worst day of his life. He did not want to comment on how pathetic he looked at that moment.

Suddenly a shadow blocked a part of sunlight from reaching him. In a flash he was knocked down and had his wrists pinned on the pebbles of the rock side beach. Before he could figure out what was going on, a young girl with honey blonde hair gradually appeared from the blur of his vision. She was shivering with terror and pearls of tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

“You! Did you bomb the cruise ship?” the young maiden questioned him with anger.

"What kind of sick joke are you talking about?" Jeremy was shocked by her accusation, "Why in hell would I bomb myself along with the ship?" his joints hurt as Honey gripped too hard, making him groan in pain.

7. Characters in this post:
    She looks at him seriously as she heard him groaning in pain “yada yada yada” as she rolls over and sits on the ground holding her forehead “my head hurts”.

“Why you ask Mr. Mafia? Maybe you’re going to suicide and you feel lonely so you drag people along with you”
    as she sniffs “you killed everyone and you failed killing yourself” she was talking nonsense again or she just blurt out what’s on her mind.

She gets up as she was in deep in thought “my positive outcome can’t progress at the moment” as she mumbles and looks at the ship and Jeremy back and forth “err why I am stuck with this criminal?” as she look at him closer “but you really do look good” as she starts walking circling him “but what do you want bombing the cruise ship? You can be a model if money is talking about…”. For a few minutes of investigating her tummy growls as her face becomes red “t-that wasnt me..maybe that was a Lion..” as she nodded “yep a lion”.

8. Characters in this post:
    Jeremy felt relieved as the girl loosened her gripping. All he could do was sighing for his misfortune. He rolled his eyes when Honey was making up silly stories about him. Maybe her head hit something when the cruise ship crush the rock... the teen doubted and looked away, avoiding the wannabe detective's curious gaze.

However the girl suddenly leaned closer to his face. Her big blue eyes sparkled with wonder and innocence. He felt uncomfortable being that close to a girl he did not know, especially when the girl was like a little angel. Damn... What the hell is stuffed into my head? I must be some sort of freak... he gasped and tried to keep a distance from the girl.

Then the girl went on with her nonsense. He did not pay much attention to what she said. He heard some mumbling words like "look good", "bombing", "model" and so on. They all sounded foolish to him anyway. He had no idea why he would get caught by a queer girl.

Abruptly, a growling sound came from her stomach and she blushed hard right after it. Interestingly the girl started making up a silly excuse about a lion for the sound her stomach had just made. Jeremy chuckled.

"Cool. I'm sure that lion has blonde hair, dark blue eyes, pink cheeks and... A captain's hat." he sarcastically teased. The girl took a few seconds to digest what he said, and before the girl really ate him up like a lion, he stood up and offered his hand with a hot smiley face, "Let's go seek some food."

9. Characters in this post:
    “Oh then that was a rare Lion” Her face was really red ‘dammit tummy’ as she thought, she was surprised this guy is helping her even though she sees him like a criminal. Her tummy growls again as she abruptly holds this guys hand. “Your hand is really big just like my brother, do you know if how big is your fist then it’s the size of your heart…so now I’m wondering if you’re really are a good guy”

She caught a glimpse at him again, she really do see him, handsome and a bit gentleman like her brother as she looks away blushingly ‘why the hell did I thought that’ as she mutter to herself “an-anyway I hope the food we’ll find is not poisonous”.

10. Characters in this post:
    That was peculiar, he was sure he had left the Ojou-sama here.

Leo had just returned from catching fishes in the nearby lake. Well, and of course then he had to cook them with a fire he made out of a few branches—he can't very well serve her raw fish, could he? Oh, and he had climbed up a few trees to gather a few coconuts and some nearby mangoes and kiwis—what? Ojou-sama needs to eat nutritious fruits!

Wait, just how long was he gone?

She's probably awake and went to explore somewhere in the forest. Was it a bad idea to leave her passed out—I mean, sleeping—alone? He did prepare a nice nest-looking-bed to make her more comfortable. And he'd also made a mosquito net to prevent her from being bitten. He wondered if she slept well.

Oh my, he's starting to miss her terribly already. That's fine, he'll find her soon enough. Well, better start searching then.

11. Characters in this post:
    He did not want to move too much. Laziness urged him to avoid finding food on the beach, which required significant energy to bear the fierce heat of the sun and to catch the fast motioning fish. Fruits were probably easier to get so he held the girl's hand and headed into the forest.

The forest was densely populated with trees of different heights. Since the climate there was favorable, the trees were beautifully blossomed and there were fruits too. Facing the vibrantly colored scenery, Jeremy had to admit he was quite stunned - and confused by the large variety of fruits.

Okay it is time to confess one thing... he thought to himself, I am awesome by most means, but I'm no good with plants. He briefly looked at the girl next to him. She looked really hungry. Even though he was never a warm person in his own opinion, he wanted to get something to feed the young girl beside him. He thought that was what everyone would do when the only companion was starving.

Apples are good enough, he saw an apple tree about ten meters away. The fruit tree was not tall, and Jeremy was not short. Without much effort of stretching his arms, he managed to pick several juicy apples and gave half of the total harvest to the girl. Man, that was far easier than I expected... he rolled his eyes.

Then he realized that he had not introduce himself and neither did the adorable girl.

Maybe a criminal like me should not spill out too much personal information? Well that did not really concern him. He took a bite of the fresh apple.

12. Characters in this post:
    They were walking in the forest, seeing some of the tress how big and creep, she holds Jeremy’s hand tight. They walk and walk, seeing the fruits make her hungry more and more as they stops by and suddenly Jeremy’s confessing. She felt that they were going to die if they don’t know about the fruits here as she looks at Jeremy who seems found an Apple Tree. She felt relief having Jeremy on her side as she grabs the apple and starts eating it.

She felt guilty when she heard Jeremy’s words as she look at him and looks down gloomy looking at the apple. “I’m sorry for looking at you like a criminal, it’s just that my mind went blank thinking about my family” as she sighs “and by the way my name is Honey L___”

She stops suddenly when she smelled something “I smell something” as she sniff “it’s a fried fish, can you smell that?” as she starts going into the bushes.

13. Characters in this post:
    He had wrapped the roasted fishes in banana leaves and packed the fruits in a tablecloth he had carried from the ship.

Now, all that's left to do is find my—ehem, excuse me, I mean the Ojou-sama.

Leo heard the rustling of leaves coming from the direction opposite from him. Approximately 50 meters away in direct coordinate, he calculated. He started heading to the source of the sound. The trees were tall and diverse in this side of the island, it was quite a task to go through them.

Suddenly he stopped and listened when he heard a small voice talking. And, surprise, it's the voice of a girl.

Not my Ojou-sama, though.

That's all well,
    he nodded to himself. I am thus a humble servant to all maidens.

Leo fastened his steps and in a quick moment was faced to face with two individuals. A tall looking young lad and a... a... an absolutely adorable young lady!

In a blink of an eye, he gracefully strode to the damsel and knelt down on one knee, taking the girl's right hand. "Fair maiden, allow me to assist you in your journey."

14. Characters in this post:
    What. Is. This?
    Jeremy scanned the butler. Kneeling and taking the girl's hand, and asking if the girl would allow him to "assist" her in her journey? You gotta be kidding me. he prevented his jaw from dropping. Now we've got a classy dude here - who might have travelled through time from the pre-WWII time to now, he gave a cavalier look to the courteous butler as he secretly commented on the latter's behaviour in his mind.

"Weird." he lightly spilt out his first conclusion.

15. Characters in this post:
    Leo flicked his glance to the teenage boy, catching his comment. He got back on his feet and leaned down to grab a long rotten branch. He extended his left arm to cover the girl and held the branch forward towards the boy as if wielding a sword.

"Hold! Recite your name." His expression was solemn, his eyes holding the warning of a fatal threat. "And tell me, are you friend," he paused dramatically. Narrowing his eyes, Leo lifted the stick higher that the pointy end touched the tip of the boy's chin, hovering dangerously close to his neck. "Or foe?"

16. Characters in this post:
    He gasped in surprise as the old-fashioned gentleman changed his attitude by 180 degrees all of a sudden. Not having decided what to do, he glanced the wood branch coldly touching the tip of his chin. So what the hell does this mean? If you told me this was a movie scene, I'd buy it. he thought and frowned a bit.

"I would say..." the teen being threatened then naturally blinked, his lips bent into a smirk, "Neither." he finished the sentence lightly. He ruffled his orange blonde hair in a casual way.

Everything has gone crazy.

17. Characters in this post:
    Leo seemed to consider the boy momentarily before withdrawing his branch. "Very well, stranger."

He took a step back and turned to the two teenagers, addressing them both properly for the first time. "My name is Leo Franz. You may call me Leo," he said with a courteous bow—one arm folded in front of him and the other extended at the back. He glanced to the pile of food he had brought with him. The starvation in the eyes of his companion was apparent and the salivating smell of roasted fish filled the air like a tease.

"How about... we dine for now?"

Well, he could always catch more later, anyway.

18. Characters in this post:
    She was following the smell as she went all the way into the bushes as she suddenly got to face to face someone making her blinks for how many times. “h-hell__” as the guy knelt down taking her right hand “lo…” as she looks at him thinking ‘is this guy alright… and from the looks of it he seems like a butler’

Hearing the blonde boy’s comment her eyes widen when the butler grab a wooden branch extended it towards the boy “w-wait we are not her for err…” her thought begun to scribble “war__fight__umm fencing?” She sighs hearing the blonde’s boy comment again “you’re making it worse” as she facepalm.

Few seconds pass by it seems the atmosphere calms down as the butler introduce himself and letting them dine in. “So my prediction is right, the smell of the food is coming from you” as she claps her hand “oh” as she forgot to introduce herself. She smiles and bows “my name is Honey Lu and this guy is…” as she looks at the blonde boy.

19. Characters in this post:
    "Someone who fed a lion with apples." Jeremy finished the girl's sentence by making fun of her, "Kidding. Call me Jeremy or Jerry."

20. Characters in this post:
    She looks at Jeremy and stick her tongue out "bleeh", as she look back to the butler and smiles "as you heard this is Jerry"

21. Characters in this post:
    He was surprised by a sudden voice “the hell” it made him freaks out for a Sec but hearing her voice makes him a bit worried. “If you show yourself then I would be gladly tag you along” as he mumbles. “And by the way have you seen a blonde girl with dark blue eyes?” as he thought she was lost so she will never meet that bratty, his mind is not functioning right as he takes a deep breath and sighs “err nevermind...let’s just go and find someone”.

22. Characters in this post:
    ‘Well if he was looking for the blonde with emerald eyes that would be me so he don’t know me that would be good’ she comes out from behind the tree and walks towards the guy ‘he really is nice and handsome just like my mother said’

She flinch hearing a familiar voice making her shiver, she quickly grab the guy and went straight ahead “sorry but we should not stay here anymore”

23. Characters in this post:
    Seeing the girl coming out he thought she’s cute just like her sister, but her sister is kind of small making him wish he was with his sister “damn that wave” as he mumbles. He sighs “I wish she was alright”

“Okay then let’s head east__woah” he was being dragged by the girl “err is something wrong? Do you know where we are going?”

24. Characters in this post:
    She felt a little bit jealous hearing that, she doesn’t know who he looking for but by the way he called the girl “honey” mutter to herself thinking maybe his girlfriend. She sighs and drags him without saying a word until they reach the forest lake. She seated on the ground panting “I’m tired let me take a rest for awhile” while he look at Michoco.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Nice to meet you," Leo replied brightly, his eyes twinkling like stars. He served an unreasonable proportion of fishes in front of her, adding the fruits to the side. "Eat all the things you want without worry, Honey-sama!"

"Oh, and you too, Jeremy-sama." He said with a less than enthusiastic tone, handing the boy one fish head. "Oh, I apologize, that was rude of me. Here," he added, offering a bony tail. "Bon appétit."

He let out a melancholy sigh. "I wonder if Ojou-sama if eating well," he muttered quietly.

26. Characters in this post:
    I. Hate. This. Weirdo.

"Tsk."
    Jeremy took the butler's "kind offer" with a blank expression. It was true that the smell of the fish head and tail was appetizing, but he was sure that it would not feel as good in his mouth as it seemed. Narrowing his eyes, he cursed the butler in his mind.

Being a girl can be pretty awesome, I now realize. he sighed as he took a look at the portion of nice food given to the blonde maiden beside him.

27. Characters in this post:
    “Nice to meet you too Mr. Leo-San” she smiles at him cheerfully “ohhh” while she looks at the food happily “thanks Mr. Leo-San” as she claps her hand and smells the food. She was about to dig in when she saw how the two react “the atmosphere seems didn’t calm down” as she mumbles.

She suddenly saw Jeremy’s looking at her food making her want to gave him some, but it’s not her food so she makes a puppy eye to Leo “can I give Jerry some food too?” as she starts with a teary eye “Jerry helps me a lot” she then looks at Jerry with a straight face and mumbles "well for the apple"

28. Characters in this post:
    Leo froze. It was as if the whole world had turned into dust and nothing else mattered. He's seeing stars—no!planets aligned! His knees felt weak as he brought his trembling hand to his mouth, suppressing a sharp intake of breath. He palmed his eyes, brushing off a tear.

Tho—those eyes!

Leo knelt once again in front of the girl, and took both her hands in his. "Yes, Honey-sama. Please, you may do whatever you like!"

He stood up, raising himself to his original height and waited as the teenagers ate. His eyes traveled to the trees and examined the darkening skies. "It's getting dark," he stated calmly. "There was a house further south from here and a lake directly north where I caught the fishes. I advice that the both of you head south for now."

He turned in the direction where the pair had came from. "I will head back to the Cruise to get some supplies. I'll return at dawn."

29. Characters in this post:
    Seeing Leo’s Actions makes her turn white as the wind blows even having a jaw drop. When he took her hand, she looks away thinking ‘I didn't know faking a cry is a bit too much for this person’ makes her want to cry now.

She then looks at Leo who suddenly stood up as she nods and nods in agreement by his words “but you need to eat first Mr. Leo-San or you will starve to death and we don’t want that to happen, right Jerry?” as she looks at him. “And I would like to eat with you guys” as she places the food in front of them.

She sighs as Leo turns around to face the way Jerry and her, went out “so Mr. Leo-San won’t eat I guess” as she starts to eat slowly.

30. Characters in this post:
    "Thank you," Jeremy hesitated for a second before taking the food offered by Honey. She's got a really warm heart... Shit, I deserve the food. Of course she should serve me better. Jeremy felt touched by the girl, but his mindset told him not to think too good of her.

He almost grinned when the butler said he had to leave. He disliked the gentleman a lot and he felt sick around him. After clearing his portion of fish, he turned to his young companion, "Your name's Honey? Quite cute..." he then looked at the south direction, "That creepy guy told us to go that way. We'd better rush before it goes dark." He stood up with a light smiile.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 177