Login to your account

` ᶰᵒᶜᵗᵘʳᶰ

; it's midnight. everyone's asleep. you would be too-- if only you could sleep. but heartache keeps you awake. all the things you feared then have come true now, even though you tried your very best to keep it from doing so. to keep it all inside, hidden behind the mask you wore every day. somehow everyone found out the truth you desperately tried to keep hidden: that you were fake. thus stygian dreams keep you awake . . but then you're slipping out your window to join the multitude of others like you, following the cloaked woman i......

Tags: anything goes, london, midnight, pain

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Open

Creator: tacit/

Created: 05-29-2012, 12:19 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Go back and pick a time when your character was in pain. This can be any character, any time, I don't give much of a shit; so long as he or she was in pain. Or just restless. Wanting to run, to get away. It's midnight in London, he or she catches a flash of pink, a stripe of color in the corner of their periphery preceding the telltale patter of hightopped feet against the concrete of the streets. And there my character, Tacit, is :]
Whatever. It could go differently, like I said. So long as it does GO, you know what I mean? If you want to get to know me better or whatever, then this is the way to do it.

Rules

/ anything goes, I could care less. Profanity, sex, violence . . whatever. so long as your posts are better than decent.