Login to your account

It's all in my head...right?

Demyx has been getting paranoid lately. It all began at the music store one night. He was getting ready to close up shop and head back to his apartment when he heard a noise in the backroom. A book on the paranormal had fallen to the ground. Three were three things wrong with this. One, it wasn't close enough to anything to fall off of. 2. He had never seen the book before. 3. No one was back there. He could have just put it out of his mind, but it kept happening. It's been three weeks since the first incident and things have gotten ......

Tags: closed, demons, private roleplay, yaoi

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: TerminallyCapricious

Created: 03-27-2012, 03:04 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

1. Characters in this post:
    As they reached his apartment, Axel unwrapped his tail from the other’s- the contact was nice, but he wasn’t focused on it. He was pondering how to answer the younger demon’s questions, which he doubted would vanish of their own accord any time soon. Acid green orbs slid over the man’s face. Clueless. “The void was always there, you just didn’t notice.” A blatant lie if ever he spoke one. It was a result of his flesh being torn from his soul, a longing never quite quenched by any delight of the earth or underworld. In a way, it was their last link to humanity. A last desperate plea for something more than carnal things, ironically only bearable when one was taking pleasure in the finest of sins.

“Well isn’t that interesting…” Axel murmured in a bemused tone. Little mister virgin finally showing his sultry side, and all it took was one little trip to hell. “All the bells and whistles.” He said, running his fingertips over a horn, and then trailing down his neck towards wing. However, as the man climbed atop him he let out a small snarl and in a flash had flipped them over. Just because Demyx was a demon now did not give him any right to dominate his master! To think he would even try! Discarding the thought, Axel dipped down to attach his lips to a tender neck, biting to leave a nice deep mark. “Don’t try that again.” He hissed against the skin.

2. Characters in this post:
    "I... didn't notice?" Dem repeated with a snort. "Axel it's not like this feeling just creeped up on me recently ya know. I couldn't have always had it if I didn't notice before now, that's just ridiculous. I mean, I must have gotten it recently there's no way I always felt this... empty before. I think it happened back at Xemnas's office. Come to think of it though, why did we go up there? It's funny, but I can't remember why. Did one of us get an assignment or something?" The experience of having his soul ripped out had been so traumatic on his body his mind had completely wiped the instance out of his memory. As far as he knew, Demyx had been promoted from a spy demon on earth to an actual demon that could get a job now. All of his new attachments had come to him painlessly as part of his ranking up and he was eager to try them out.

For now though he was reveling in all the attention he was getting from his mentor. It felt beyond wonderful and not just the touches either. Somehow a part of him was overjoyed that Axel was doting on him in an almost loving manner. He couldn't fathom why, but he definitely wanted more of whatever the feeling was. Fluttering his wings a little, he leaned into the other demon's touches content to let the redhead take control of him. "Oh! Oh... Axel... I-I-I didn't mean to anger you I-I-I just wanted to... oh... get close to you." He moaned out in between gasps of pleasure.

Posts 1 to 2 of 2