Anyone on the forum familiar with white wolf's Vampire the Masquerade? I'm currently considering starting an rp thread using vtm as a basis. For those of you unfamiliar with it but still interested, actual familiarity with the game won't be completely necessary as I can provide you with a link to the core rule book in pdf format. Only thing really necessary would be knowledge of character creation, and if an interested party were to have questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them to the best of my own knowledge (it's been some years since last I played vtm, so my memory might be a little hazy here and there). The rp will be a kind of "here's a setting. create a character, and let's see where things go." affair with me, as the rp creator, perhaps throwing something in here and there as a possible course for the players to take, not too unlike an actual vtm story honestly. The setting will be in the aftermath of Gehenna, the vampire apocalypse, with my own ideas on a possible outcome of said apocalypse setting the stage.
I have a couple friends who joined me on the forum that have expressed an interest in the idea, and I thought perhaps there might be some more like minded individuals around. Anyway, just thought I'd throw the idea out there to gague any interest. Let me know either through this thread or a private message. Thank you for you time.