Login to your account

Thread: Fallen Angel [Zitacamron95 and Fernweh]

Reoccurring NPC

Fallen Angel [Zitacamron95 and Fernweh]

I haven’t done anything wrong! Aiden thought, he ran quickly through the streets, he couldn’t have become a fallen. He had the mark though, and he already saw his punishers coming his way. He knew he hadn’t done anything wrong, but everyone else wouldn’t think that way. He had to have done something to get himself in this mess. It wasn’t wrong though, he had saved somebody, that was what he had done. He saved his younger sister from certain death, but the only way to do so was by murdering someone else, another angel that was attacking his sister. That made him the fallen, and he was going to be forced to hell. He knew what happened to those of the fallen people but he didn’t think it would have gotten him that badly. He did it to save another person’s life!

He quickly turned a corner, carefully dodging everyone in his way. There is no way to take it back at this point but he wasn’t going to make things worse. He tore through the street, refusing to look behind him for the two big angels chasing after him. Aiden ran towards the one place he had always felt safe, a place not many angels ever go to. The library, yes, not many angels went there. They were happy with being out and hanging out with other people, Aiden liked the library. He was more of a scholar type anyways, not many angels knew how to read their own language, they only knew how to speak it along with speaking all the other human languages of course. Aiden learned to speak and read them all by his mentor, the person who worked at the library.

He quickly dashed into the place and turned into the maze of shelves, he quickly looked at the books and grabbed as many as he could along with piling a bunch of them behind him to make the angels that fallowed him fall, but it was too late, the two rather large angels stood at both ends of the shelves he was running through. He was caught where he stood, there was no way to get anywhere now. He dropped the books that he held but as the two angels walked towards him, he grabbed a thick leather bound book that was his favorite. He looked at the two angels and nodded, there was no way out.

“I swear, I haven’t done a thing wrong! You’re blaming the wrong man.” Aiden yelled as the angels had flanked him on both sides and they walked out on the streets. His hands bound tightly the book he had been holding tightly in the library, before they pried it out of his hands was now being held by one of the angels. They said nothing to him though he kept insisting that he had done nothing wrong. The angels walked him to a clearing, and then pressed on his shoulders, as he fell through the ground and finally disappeared from sight, before the ground could repair, the guard dropped the book along with the fallen angel.

Aiden plummeted to earth, his blond hair darkened to a pitch black, and he began to scream in agony as his back felt like it was burning, his wings turned black and started to tear. Tears fell from his eyes as the pain continued and didn’t let up at all, until he fell onto the concrete and black feathers surrounded him. He gasped from the pain that came with the fall. He didn’t dare to move at first, he didn’t want to. He was in pain and it wasn’t going away any time soon. The book then fell onto his chest, and slowly moved his hands to hug the book to him. “Thank you…” He whispered.

Finally he pulled himself up from the ground and stumbled, the gravity pushed him down harder than it did in heaven. He felt like he was being weighted down by the air and it was going to take a while for him to get used to the gravity. He walked carefully keeping the book in his hand, darkness all around him with only the glow of almost burnt out streetlights to light a path. Where was he exactly? He knew he had been put on Earth, but what was he supposed to do here? He was supposed to find someone that had a corrupt soul and he was supposed to help them, but it had to be the right person, it couldn’t be just anybody anywhere. It was late at night and the streets were still filled with people that were busy doing other things. Aiden wasn’t really sure where he was supposed to begin. He needed a place to live, a job for money to pay for other things. This wasn’t a great place to start. The pain from the cuts and bruises he had gotten from the fall was getting to him, he wondered how long it would take him to actually just get through the first trial of healing the cuts and bruises and finding a place to live along with a job.
    Last edited by Zitacamron95; 11-11-2011 at 10:35 PM.

This was definetly not a night that needed a repeat performance.Christine's resolve on this was growing steadily stronger as she found the lunch she'd eaten earlier quickly vacating her stomache.Behind her she could hear the music from the club playing as others on the sidewalk tried to avoid looking in her direction.She felt considerably more sober as she turned to make her way back inside, making a bee line through the crowd of dancing people.The bathroom was,thankfully, empty when she entered and she could rinse her mouth out in peace.

The woman sagged against the counter of the bathroom,splashing water on her face and cursing when her mascara ran.Screw it,she didn't care any more.It was most definetly time to go home.There was a yell of "Hey Chris,where ya going?" from the table that she'd been sitting at as she pushed her way back out into the slightly chilly night air.Whoever it was earned a grunt and a dismissive hand wave for their efforts.

It took her a moment to get her bearings as she moved down the sidewalk,slightly tipsy brain slow in remembering exactly which direction her apartment was.Getting drunk on a week night certainly wasn't something Chris did often but when she'd left work that day it had seemed like a good idea.Two years-two years she'd been working as a publiscist for that company and suddenly they'd just up and fired her.Bastards.And here she thought she was doing her job pretty well.It was their loss though.It wouldn't be too hard to find another job...right?

Stumbling for what she was sure was the fifth or sixth time she stopped,tugging at the straps of her heels and pulling them off.Obviously tequila and tall shoes did not mix.The foot wear seemed firmly secured in her hand, but both had slipped to the ground in a matter of moments, the heel of one breaking off and rolling away into the darkness. Damn, those had been expensive too...Well, the evening certainly seemed intent on out doing the day in awfulness.
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~

Reoccurring NPC
    Aiden looked around, he noticed the sky was dark except for a few specks of light that splattered the dark blue background along with a wanning crescent moon making its way towards the other side of the horizon. Of course it meant that it was late at night, most children, if there were children in this city, would be asleep and people that were working would be getting to bed as well to get up in the morning. Though this city still was full of light and because of those lights it hadn't regestered with him right away that it was actually night time. He wasn't really sure if he wanted to move much yet, the gravity was much stronger than he had remembered, then again he had never been here to Earth, he just read about it in books. The neon lights and bright street lights were all over the place along with twenty-four hour fast food chains that he had heard about, most of the knowledge he knew about was from books and whatever other angels had told him about the place. He never really had intentions of ever visiting this place himself as he looked around the place walking slowly.

Others seemed to be filling the sidewalks and cars zoomed by with fast speeds that couldn't be safe, but it seemed like most people were stopping at these places that had loud thuds of music coming from them along with fog seeping out from the doors and he wasn't really sure that was a place he would ever want to go in his life. Then again where was he supposed to start anyways, he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do anymore and this whole thing was becoming so confusing, he was sure he hadn't done anything wrong that he would be found innocent before he even got thrown to Earth, yet he had commited murder and figured that he wasn't going to get away with that. His deep blue eyes scanned through the buildings and crowds of people as he walked slowly not just trying to figure out what to do now. It was night time and he was probably in a crowded city and nobody would want to give shelter to a person that doesn't have money or anything else for that matter, other than the clothes and the book he wasn't going to allow anyone to take.

He wasn't paying much attention to anything until all of a sudden he was grabbed by a frail looking hand, a rather unnaturally skinny girl had gotten hold of his arm and was smiling at him in an odd manor. Aiden just looked at the girl wondering what to do, this girl had clothing on that didn't have much cloth to it, it was pretty much just shorts that were so short he was afraid that if the girl bent over he would be able to see her butt and her underwear if she was wearing underwear, and her shirt was so lowcut that he was afraid to even look her over once he took notice. He looked at the girl straight in the face not sure what to say of course he noticed the girl looked quite aged and her skin was pretty tight on the girl's bones and she seemed to be wanting something, and of course he didn't have anything to offer. Then again Aiden was so innocent he didn't really even know what a prostitute was, and this girl was a classic prostitute.

"Hey, handsome, want to have some fun tonight? I noticed you're carrying around that book, you must be a real nerd, you'll get the time of your life if you go out with me." The girl said, trying to sound flirtatious. Aiden of course wasn't really realizing this and pulled away quickly he backed up just a bit a little starttled by this situation.

"U-uh, n-no thanks." He said and backed away further as the girl looked at him with sad eyes and started walking forward, but before she could say a word, Aiden ran into another girl as he was backing up into the crowded part of the sidewalks. He turned around quickly and looked at the girl starttled once again. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry about her sweety, just come and have a good time tonight, you seem so tense why don't you come and relax with me?" The girl said hugging his arm and getting way too close to him as she leaned in, her light brown hair had been falling into her face and brushing Aiden's shoulders. He quickly pulled away and looked at the girl.

"I said no thanks, please go ask someone else." Aiden said desperatly trying to just go back to the crowd and start walking again, but this girl was so presistant about whatever it was she wanted.

There it was- Chris could just see the top of the somewhat rundown apartment building as she made her way down the side walk. It was a good thing too; the last time she'd had that much alcohol she'd woken up inside a bakery on the otherside of town. Sure, it might not have been the greatest place in the world,and the side of town it was on left something to be desired but the little apartment was home and in walking distance of the city.

A headache had begun setting in shortly after she left the club, and her pace quickened as fast as her slightly wobbly legs would agree to carry her, spurred on by the incentive of whatever powerful pain killer happened to be stashed away in the cabinet. Hazel eyes moved quickly back and forth, trying to avoid people while manuvering through the the densly crowded area of side walk.

It was doubtful that she would have even noticed the guy if he hadn't looked so alarmed. It wasn't a novelty to see a few'ladies of the night' with Johns in and around the city. It wasn't rare to see one look surprised at a particularly outrageous price either but you normally didn't see them trying to get away from them. Obviously this dude was a moron.

Any other day and she would have let them drag him off and likely rob him blind along with whatever else they chose to do. It was a good lesson for anyone to learn. The part of Christine's brain that was having a particularly bad day seemed to have a strangle hold on her reason though and she found her self running a hand through her short black hair before making her way towards the duo.

"Shut up and play along" the words came out in a whispered hiss as she looped an arm through the blonde man's free one, flashing a bright smile at the prostitute. "Sorry dear, he's with me."The woman glared at her. "He has a terrible habit of getting himself lost-don't you big brother?" She questioned, giving the other a pointed look.
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

here~

Reoccurring NPC
    ((Just for future reference in the first post that his hair changed black because he became a fallen angel, I probably should have made that a bit more clearer in the post, sorry.))

Aiden wasn't sure what was going on when this girl just came up and linked arms with him talking about being his sister. Well, lying wasn't his best thing and having someone else lie for him wasn't exactly what he liked to do. He wasn't even sure how he got into this mess in the first place. He wondered how this girl even wanted to get involved with such a thing and what even made her want to get involved. He had learned that most humans acted on only things that would pay off to them in the end and it was hard to find people that weren't out for themselves. He couldn't exactly believe that this girl was acting on just helping him there had to be some kind of motive that made her do something like this. He was curious to know what that motive was and at the same time he hoped it had nothing to do with what these other girl's wanted.

"Y-yes, sorry." Aiden finally choked out, staring at the ground from the fact that he could barely even answer to a lie. It was something that he really couldn't work on and it sucked that even when knowing it was a lie he couldn't respond to it. He wanted to just punch himself with the fact that he was so bad with these kinds of things.

It seemed like it was good enough though the two girls looked at them both dumbly for a second before, both sneering and talking about how they didn't want his money anyways. It was a good thing for him then, because he didn't have money to offer, or wanted to offer. He was just happy to see them finally walk away as he was finally free from whatever trap they had set. It scared him to even think what might have happened if this other girl hadn't shown up to get rid of them. Of course now he wasn't even sure if he was safe yet, his other hand still clutched the one thing he had left of his home, that book. His hand couldn't even release the book if he wanted to because it would send a huge shock of pain through his whole arm if he released the book.

"Thanks for the help..." Aiden said, looking at the girl, blood starting to drip down his cheek from one of the many cuts he had gotten from the plummet. His cuts and bruises were really starting to kill him, from the pain that kept surging through his body. He still looked pretty well kept for some kid that was all covered in cuts and bruises. He could ignore that stuff a little longer though and looked at the girl again, "Would you happen to know of a place that is hiring? You see I'm kind of without a job and don't have a place to stay and I really need a job..." Aiden looked probably like the most innocent person at the moment, like a child who had no idea what had just happened or where he really was.

((I did not realize that-I apologize and I will go fix that))

Chris had to resist the urge to slap a palm against her face in annoyance at how clueless the guy was acting. Really, all he had to do was go along with a simple lie, you would think you could trust even the most naive person to speak for themselves but apparently not. Thankfully their story-badly pulled off as it was- seemed to have done its job. "Have a nice night ladies!~" The smile managed to stay plastered on her face as the women wandered off to find their next victim.

"Yeah, yeah-don't worry about it." She grumbled, waving off his thanks. As soon as th women were out of sigh-and presumably out of ear shot- she spat on the ground, directing several nasty insults in their direction and letting the males arm go as quickly as if it had burned her."You must be new kid-you never stand around out here at night unless you're looking for that-" She jerked a thumb in the direction that their 'friends' had "-kind of party" Giving him a once over she frowned. "Unless thats what you were going for, but honestly you look like you've had enough fun for today"

Christine snorted at his question before she could stop herself, laughing almost hysterically for a moment and making her headace and nausea that much worse. "You've certainly got your priorities straight don't you?Did you run away from home or something?" She rolled her eyes again. "Go home kid. Even if I knew a place that was hiring I wouldn't be giving the information away, I need a job too"

Turning on her heel she was all but prepared to walk away when guilt started to eat at her.Instead of ignoring it like she should have she found herself gesturing for him to follow her."Come on then, I'm sure there's someone looking for you that won't appreciate finding you in a gutter or something, you can use my phone" She sighed."Hell, you'd better not be an axe murderer or a rapist or whatever kid-I've made up for enough of my bad karma for one week."

here~

Reoccurring NPC
    Aiden had been lost in his own train of thought for a moment, he was staring at the black feather, wondering where the rest must have gone or something. He wondered if people would think if it was normal, like maybe those animals that he read about that were covered in feathers had lost one them. What were those animals called again? Oh, yeah, birds...or something like that, he normally had a pretty good memory, what most people would call a photographic memory, but he was so nervous right now and felt so lost that it was starting to affect him. He felt terrified of this unknown place and he wasn't sure what was going to happen to him and that scared him further. Everything was bringing his mind back to the fact that he needed to get out of this place as soon as possible. He wanted to protect his family from anything else that could happen to them, and at the same time he felt like he had disappointed them enough and getting back to his home may just bring the honor back to them all and then his parents wouldn't be able to get disappointed in him anymore. He was already supposed to be the best child, the first born child was always supposed to be the one to get the best out of everything, and bring the most pride to the family.

Aiden was taken out of his planning and thoughts of how he was supposed to get home, when the girl talked again, he had thought that she had already left him. He had thought that she was just going to leave him there after figuring out he was just another person of the streets that had no idea what they are doing. He looked at her and shook his head, "I have no friends or family, I didn't run away from home and I am twenty one, way too old to be a kid. I'm just trying to actually make a living, because I've lost everything, now seeing that you aren't going to help, I might as well be on my way." Aiden said, he wasn't going to stand for being thought of as just some kid that ran away from home. He had done much worse than that but the last thing he needed to do was talk to this girl about the recent things that happened in his life.

Aiden just turned around and started to walk away, he would have to find someone that would at least be kind enough to allow him to clean the cuts he had with fresh water. He knew that it would probably never happen and he would get some kind of infection and then die from it or something. His mind just loved playing with him as he thought of all the worse case scenarios, it was just good that he was still willing to move on as he thought of everything that could happen in a few moments to him, all he had to do was take the wrong step and life could be over. Then again, there wasn't really much worth living for at this point, he already lost everything and now he had to do a pretty impossible task to try and get everything back. Who would even miss him if he just got killed?