Login to your account

Thread: —— TOYBOX ; a collection

—— TOYBOX ; a collection

TOYBOX ;

The following posts will detail ideas for possible role-plays.
    If any intrigue you, drop me a line in this thread.

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-06-2011 at 12:13 AM.

THE DARK CARNIVAL

( image to come, later )

Genre: Dark Comedy, Mystery

Setting: Modern

Plot: The idea is a rather simple one: A group of individuals have been invited to participate in an event known simply as "The Dark Carnival." Aside from a cryptic invitation, each player is informed of the prize: one billion US dollars to the victor.

The Run-Down: ...

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-06-2011 at 12:01 AM.

SHOP 9

details to come later

WITH LOVE

( image to come later )

Genre: Action/Adventure, Crime, Suspense

Setting: Modern, and all over the world.

Plot: The Treasury is a group rumored to provide "assistance" of any kind — so long as the price is right.

The Run-Down: Simply put, this is an assassin-themed role-play. All characters are part of an elite assassination squad that are available for hire. They usually take care of large-profile targets or facilitate "events" within the crime world. They are a seven-man team and the role-play, more or less, just follows the lives of the members (but with plot-prompts all the way till the end).

Additionally, the role-play is divided into ten distinct assignment. For instance, the first assignment is a simple shoot and kill.

The ETC: ...

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-07-2011 at 07:19 PM.

BLACK JUSTICE

( image to come later )

Genre: Action/Adventure, Crime, Drama

Setting: Modern, specific country can be determined later (or by popular decision)

Plot: In lieu of rising crime rates, the government has created a task force dedicated to resolving some of the nation's most difficult cases. And, since it's creation, the task force has seen great success. However, an individual by the name of "The Puppet Master" has decided to "come out and play," making the lives of the task force members extraordinarily difficult.

The Run-Down: The entire role-play will be focused on bringing "The Puppet Master" to justice. However, that's easier said than done. "The Puppet Master" has, thus far, eluded arrest and is smart enough to cover up any clues (which means no solid/real leads). Alongside the pursuit of "The Puppet Master," members of the task force will also be thrown into other drama-inducing events (such as other crimes).

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-07-2011 at 07:21 PM.

THE DARK CARNIVAL (2)

( image to come later )

Genre: Mystery, Dark Comedy, Action/Adventure

Plot: The story is the basic theme of: a group of people, for reasons unknown, have been selected to participate in a "game." The game's invitation consists of a card and a black, unmarked box. The box contains one injection needle and three pills. Players who decide to play are instructed to inject themselves with the needle, but the needle's content only has a lifespan of twenty-four hours...

The Run-Down: This is going to be like a mix of all the games I have ever wanted to see succeed, but, for various reasons, didn't. In the interest of keeping this simple, I'm going to describe the game as an amalgamation of the following things: The World Ends With You, Battle Royale, Dead Man Wonderland, Darker Than Black, Liar's Game, Hunger Games, and a few other things. People will have special powers. Haha. I don't know, get on this stuff later.

Last edited by joonsexual; 12-03-2011 at 08:40 PM.

NOTES

holding a space for those just in case moments

Alright. Each idea (if filled in) is a bit bare at the moment. I'll take care of that — soon.

For now, I just wanted a place to put these ideas down and, maybe, get some feedback.

With love sounds like it would make for an great roleplay. I'd be interested in doing it anyway...
    -I'm back from that hiatus now I suppose. Between computers, replies may be slow.-

I like role plays - you should come talk to me about one
    here~

haha, yeah. i always wanted to do a crime-esque kind of role-play. like with hit men and thieves , etc.