Login to your account

Moonlight Academy

What happens when we take drama to different creatures in an academy that has no idea what is going on.......

Tags: academy, drama, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Zitacamron95

Created: 11-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

A school for supernatural creatures, now this whole academy focuses on academics and nothing else. People from the lowly of creatures to the highest of them all. Of course there is still as much drama as there is any other school. But we’re only going to focus on a few of these people, some being in higher royalty than others yet still cause just as much trouble. The whole academy focuses on the children but still don’t seem to see what is going on behind their backs.

First off the two new editions to the academy are the vampire prince and the vampire princess. These two are first seemed to just be as normal as the rest of the students. Though some people think that the vampire prince is over protective of his sister and some think that the vampire princess acts in bit different from royalty but others find that they are just like everyone else. Well, there happens to be a player around the school, he has been with most girls at the school, and is also a vampire that finds the vampire princess amusing. He starts to try and get her attention and not only finding it hard to get but also that he might actually be falling in love with this one.

While, the vampire prince not only tries to stop this he along the way befriends a werewolf that tries to help out and also has a secret crush on the vampire princess. This werewolf happens to be a son of a famous werewolf in the werewolf kingdom. Not only is there this a girl witch that falls in love with the werewolf but is find it hard to get his attention and is friends with the vampire princess. And then of course there is a girl shape shifter that is also after the vampire player to try and get him to fall in love with her.

Vampire prince:
Vampire Princess: Zitacamron95
Lowly Vampire Player: 
Werewolf in love with the vampire princess: Morpheus
The witch in love with the werewolf:
The Shape shifter wanting the vampire players attention:

Rules

- Love is encouraged as are scandals and other such dramatic things.

-You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.

- No god-modding, it really isn't enjoyable

- Let me know when you're going to be leaving at all

-Don't be afraid to tell me of any ideas you have for this roleplay I would love to hear them

-PM me if you have an idea of adding another character to the roleplay

-No one linners, they don't help anybody with trying to come up with another post

-NO TWILIGHT VAMPIRES!!! If you are planning on taking one of the vampires PM me if you want details on what kind of vampire I will be using, I do give freedom with any other race.