Login to your account

Thread: Mill is in the town!

Nameless NPC

Mill is in the town!

Hiya all!

I'm a newbie here and decided to pop a hello world -thread.

So, I am 21 years old history student at the university of Eastern Finland (yay for getting in!) and enjoy a good RP, be it on tabletop, forums like these or acting out something. I am a reservist corporal of the Finnish artillery, so if you need a good amount of firepower into something I have a knack for it. ^^
    I hunt, read fiction and, naturally, am interested in history, especially that of the ancient Rome era.

Past experience is from several different RPs, mainly from UGMF at Gaia Online and RPing at Shartak.com, so I am pretty adept at RPing a military setting and survival. I am omnivore when it comes to RPs, so you can always hint me towards something.

Then a question: would some of you be interested in RPing a fictional antiquity-based military RP which combines elements of the celtic and greek militaries?

They're in every town!

On topic: Welcome! I love history....so you're kinda on the awesome side for the fact that you also enjoy it. Even if it may just be a majority of your countries history. History is history.

And hope you find some RPs you like.

OMG! A history buff. Will you be my Indiana Jones? J/k, j/k! But seriously, welcome to the site! You'll make a fine addition to the family.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hello and welcome! I hope you'll have a good time here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

I have already met you around the website, but I thought I would give you the formal welcome here! I just wanted to mention it would be best to make a thread in the advertising and recruitment thread to try and gain interest for your ideas. Everyone is always looking for something new, and it is easier over there to possibly discuss the idea and answer some questions people have. ^_^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello and welcome to WTF RPG! I'm glad you're here! :3 You sound very interesting and I just wish I had all the time in the world so I could play in every game that sounded as intriguing. :3 If you have any questions about the site, don't be shy about asking. The members are happy to help out new people. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome! I too am a bit of a history buff- though my interests lean more toward Cold War era Communist Russia and American history. But I delve into other things as well.

I hope you find nifty things here to join in or start.

Dude, was about the time to join.

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have - find multiple interesting RPs and meet amazing people.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night