Login to your account

Hogwarts - A New Age

Follow the adventures of new Hogwarts students from the beginning...while dealing with the rise of a couple dark witches.........

Tags: fandom, fantasy, hogwarts, long term

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Miel

Created: 10-01-2011, 12:29 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

On September 1, 2011, new students anxiously wake up, excited for the beginning of their first year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  Some are pure blood and half blood wizards who have been anxiously awaiting going to Hogwarts for their entire lives, hearing stories from their parents and siblings.  Others are Muggle-born, having only just received their letters recently and are just beginning to learn about this new world they have just entered.

They make their way to Kings Cross Station in London, board the train...starting their journey...

In the southern part of Spain a witch named Mariposa is gaining power and followers.  She has her own plans for the wizarding world and has her sights set on the various wizarding schools as a start, Hogwarts included.  She plans to slowly gain more influence in the magical world to get what she wants.  What is that you ask?  Only she knows, but it can't be good for anyone but her...

In the northern part of England, another witch named Magdallana has started building an army.  She has her own plans against her old friend Mariposa.  She wants to stop her and use her plans for her own gain.  By gaining influence with the right people in the Ministry of Magic, she acts as more of protector, though her plans aren't what they appear to be...

This small rivalry between the witches has grown stronger over the years, but nothing has come to blows.  They both want to stay under the radar of the wizarding world, for now...

Rules

+Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation! Use them! PLEASE! .

+A two paragraph minimum is really not too difficult to do, so please try.

+No god-modding. Most other things are all right with me. Ask me about it if you have any questions about this rule...

+Please respect me, others, and the rules here.

+I reserve the right to add, subtract, multiply, or divide any additional rules as I feel fit, though don’t worry I will not take the derivative of any of them. If I do change any of them, I'll let people know, either here, in the OOC, or both.