Login to your account

Thread: eye protection NOT required in this area

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Omg wild west! Been dying to do one. With vampires. I have a full forum for it, but not enough people have joined yet to start the game. Also Bounty hunters work well in that.

And I always love post apocalyptic, though i'd prefer an anarchist state to zombies, as I'm already doing zombies, and then I love medieval and fantasy lol. Seems we have a lot in common. I write starting from two paragraphs min and moving up. Depends on whats going on, how much time I have when I post, etc. I can do a lot, I just get impatient and shorten my posts. I can provide samples if you are interested.

Also I adore your icon.

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Omg wild west! Been dying to do one. With vampires. I have a full forum for it, but not enough people have joined yet to start the game. Also Bounty hunters work well in that.

And I always love post apocalyptic, though i'd prefer an anarchist state to zombies, as I'm already doing zombies, and then I love medieval and fantasy lol. Seems we have a lot in common. I write starting from two paragraphs min and moving up. Depends on whats going on, how much time I have when I post, etc. I can do a lot, I just get impatient and shorten my posts. I can provide samples if you are interested.

Also I adore your icon.
    :O Send me the link and I'll check it out. Although, right now I'd prefer to stick with one x one roleplays as I'm still getting used to this site. ^^

Like you, I've been dying for a wild west. After seeing Cowboys vs Aliens, I've really wanted to do one. Not necessarily with aliens, but yeah. Bounty hunters are always entertaining. My grandfather loves to watch westerns, so whenever I visit I get to watch them, too.

Zombies get old after a while. The anarchist idea is a nice step away from the usual. Medieval and fantasy are either a hit or miss. Some people love them and some don't. Fantasy gets boring after a while, but a good medieval plot is always refreshing as so few people like doing this one (or at least I don't know anyone that does).

I don't think I'll need samples. Your response appeared to meet my requirements. :P

>////////< I love Neal. He's such a dork. When I saw that icon, I was like - ZOMFG, STEAL!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by year_of_the_fox View Post
    I dont know how to do the thread either then D: I'm so used to 1x1 being via PMs XD
    Hmmm, maybe we can revisit this after I experiment with the threads some?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369