Login to your account

Thread: So, why didn't you join that roleplay?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    1) I almost always join roleplays that either Xavi or Schizo or both are in. Because I <3 them and their styles. I look at every roleplay where the genre interests me, but if I'm on the fence the participation of one of these two ladies helps me make up my mind. I guess thats a little odd but I can't help it- After seeing what they do in Don't Let Your Hope Fade, I love them and their writing. I also have a deep respect for everyone in Zodiac and anyone I roleplay with more than once. That being said, now on to the not so person specific reasons.
    Oh hoo hoo hoo. :B Is that the sound of my ego inflating? <3 You! I have to agree with you though, sometimes my "on the fence" decisions are made up by the personal chemistry I have with the members or GM. If it's good, we're on. If it's not... I'm out!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 01-12-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Oh hoo hoo hoo. :B Is that the sound of my ego inflating? <3 You! I have to agree with you though, sometimes my "on the fence" decisions are made up by the personal chemistry I have with the members or GM. If it's good, we're on. If it's not... I'm out!
    I want you to know that I tried to "like" your comment. Then I remembered this isnt facebook lol