What can we do, to make it easier for you to share your roleplays? - maybe make the adult rps info open to guests but only the info and not anything else so that if we have an adult rated rp we can show or friends the info on it and maybe get them to join.

Whats the #1 reason your rp buddies won't join wtf? - Don't have time and don't do forum rps.

Whats your favorite feature here? Is there anything we are missing that other sites already have? - My favorite feature is that it doesn't take up much data and isn't loaded up with pictures. Most other sites are getting into mobile friendly but the only thing that this site needs is probably the option to change the overall viewing colors for each user on the whole site not just the profile part.

Any other comments, opinions, complaints, praise?
- maybe have a staff pick of the day of a random rp. Maybe also make it so that there is a fandom option for making full featured rps so they have their own part or tag like the adult tag. It's completely an awesome site and I love it.. I'm in full support of it.

late but internet was lost and i couldn't get online until today.