Login to your account

Thread: Things that Suck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    The insane regret you feel from deleting games you've created in the past. URGH.
    I KNOW THIS FEEL! And it sucks. I was dumb enough to not copy/paste it over to some other section. T_T So many characters lost to the trash bin of the internet.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I KNOW THIS FEEL! And it sucks. I was dumb enough to not copy/paste it over to some other section. T_T So many characters lost to the trash bin of the internet.
    Seriously, some of them I don't even have the characters left. I deleted almost all of my past exploits on this site because I am an idiot. And now that I'm back I can't help but think how cool it would have been to revive old games or make sequels. I was looking at the characters I do have just sighing at old memories, like Gavyn from the old game you had going on. URGHGHFJfngnf.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Seriously, some of them I don't even have the characters left. I deleted almost all of my past exploits on this site because I am an idiot. And now that I'm back I can't help but think how cool it would have been to revive old games or make sequels. I was looking at the characters I do have just sighing at old memories, like Gavyn from the old game you had going on. URGHGHFJfngnf.
    Well, in some cases you might be in luck. I'm a horrible person who hates to delete RPs that have more than 50 posts. Some of your characters are still there, just orphaned: http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....de=view&id=915

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

@ SCHIZ :

Oh god, that is the worst. I was recently looking for some old content, but... I forgot the RP was deleted... ):

^ This tends to be my problem. I have the hardest time remembering story names, general plots, and/or creators. x_x Like I know Schizo had a school/zodiac based roleplay. No idea what it was called. Strude had some saving a port from something roleplay. Cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. And I know you made some story that I created Todd for. No idea what that story was about or called. I feel like I need to make a journal of all the roleplays I've been in just so I can look back at them a year from now.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369