Login to your account

Thread: What can we do for you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Would we need to request access to a Gaia users account, to import the roleplay? I'm not sure if all guilds are publicly view-able.

We can always use more users lol
    It's a scary thought recruiting through Gaia . . . I came here to get away from that lot . . . dragged only the best with me! >D

I just manually Xfer over stuff from there simply because I edit most things in the transfer, but that is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    It's a scary thought recruiting through Gaia . . . I came here to get away from that lot . . . dragged only the best with me! >D

I just manually Xfer over stuff from there simply because I edit most things in the transfer, but that is me.
    Oddly enough, most of Mene's staff either came from Neopets or Gaia. I hear there are still some mature people hiding out in the guilds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Oddly enough, most of Mene's staff either came from Neopets or Gaia. I hear there are still some mature people hiding out in the guilds lol
    Yeah, there are some awesome people in the guilds if you can find em. I hid in the guilds too . . . I've been slowly dragging my old guildies over here! >D I've just had terrible luck in the Gaian forms, lot of nasty people out there seriously mean and hateful. Kind of upsets me.