Login to your account

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and rubbed her back gently. "You're perfect you know that? You're beautiful, funny, sweet, loveable, tasty.." I giggled. "I love you."

I giggle and blush a deep red. "Thank you...your perfect too. And I love you" I whisper. I look up at her, my eyes displaying more love than my voice and expressions and movements ever could.

I smiled down at her, kissing her red cheeks. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly, placing a hand on her warm cheek.

I wriggle so I could kiss her better, leaning into the kiss. My arms lightly drape over her shoulders. I kiss softly, my eyes closing

I gently circled my arms around her waist and I kissed her a little deeper, holding her close.

I lock my arms behind her neck and smile softly as I kiss her. I slowly pull back "you know...... I havent eaten in two days, im hungry!" I giggle

I smiled and looked into her eyes. "Okay... What are you hungry for?" I asked.

I grin and stand up holding her hand and pulling her with me "anything!" I say brightly my blonde hair shining in light seeping through the curtains

I smiled and pulled her close, kissing her cheek lightly. "You're so beautiful." I commented softly
    I led her outside. "How about we go.to the cafe down the street?"

I smile and nod as I swing our arms between us. The sun was shining bright, making the freckles across my nose stand out. "Sure cutie" I say softly as I begin walking

I smiled as the warmth of the sun lightened the mood. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked her.

I shrug and bite my lip in thought as we walk in the cafe "I dont really know" I murmur

I shrugged. "We'll figure something out." I said with a smile. We ordered some food and we sat in the corner and ate.

I nod and pick at my foot, resting my feet in her lap. I smile, my hair hanging over my shoulder

I smiled as I took a bite of my sandwich. "I'm not a foot rest." I said with a laugh. I looked around and saw some people looking at us weird, not that I care.

I giggle and shrug "you are now!" I tease I push my plate aside, now empty and take a small sip from my mug of coffee

I laughed and sipped my tea gently. "Okay okay.." After we were done eating, we took a walk outside, listening to the birds sing... The sweet sounds of nature.

I smile and link my fingers with hers, walking along. Everything was perfect and I was trying not to screw it up

I squeezed her hand gently and I looked at her. "I can't wait for you to come with me to Ireland this summer.." I said softly.

I smile and blush. " I can't wait either" I say softly. I lean my head back, watching birds and butterfly's

I led her to the hill we were at earlier and I sat down, pulling her into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder, thinking silently to myself.

I wriggle my shoulder from beneath her chin and reposition myself to face her. She had her thinking look on "what are you thinking? " I ask softly

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her chin gently. "Us.. Our future.." I said softly.

I giggle and kiss her nose "what about our future...where do you see us in a year?" I ask quietly. It was a make or break question

I smiled. "I see us together of course.. And very happy.." I said softly. I kissed her neck softly, closing my eyes and taking in her scent.

I sigh happily and smile. I wriggle off her lap and lay down. I put my arms behind my head and close my eyes

I looked down at her and watched her for a moment before I smiled gently and laid down next to her, staring up at the ceiling.

I cuddle into her side and kiss her neck. I could feel lots of peoples eyes on us but I couldnt care less. (Ive gtg I dont know when I'll b back. I will post once more after this)

(Okay... :/))

I smiled and wrapped an arm around her, looking at her. I kissed her forehead gently and looked into her eyes. "I love you.."

I smile "I love you too" I murmur softly, kissing her neck repeatedly, I lay my legs on top of hers getting a mixed response from passerbys. I roll my eyes and chuckle