Login to your account

Thread: Newbie incoming!

Background NPC

Newbie incoming!

Hey everyone. I'm a Newbie here but I've been roleplaying for a good 4-5 years, I'm not the best but i try. ^^; I just found this place randomly searching for a new place to roleplay. x3 I've been neglecting my need to recently so I'm hoping i can get back into it and I'm hoping this is the place to help. ^^

I mostly Roleplay in dark fantasies and most of my characters are a bit twisted in the head which makes it a bit difficult to find a place to accept my equally dark twisted mind. o.o But I'm hoping it'll be accepted here.

I'm not used to roleplaying in threads or anything so i think I'll watch from the side lines for a bit so i can get to know how things work around here before jumping in.

I would love to learn about the ideas you have, welcome to WTF!

Background NPC
    Nice to meet you! I'm new here too. Looking for someone to do my specific roleplay x3 let's both hope we get what we're looking for~

You'll be surprised by the number of people around here respond well to things that are dark and twisted. We even have "Adult" sections of the site for when your stories get really mind boggling and crazy! So you can write to your hearts content~!

Don't be afraid to jump in! Or reach out to people and ask questions! We love newbies here, and we love showing them the ropes so give me (a fellow horror fan) a holler!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Background NPC
    Thanks for the welcoming everybody its much appreciated i cant wait to start ^^ once i figure all this stuff out that is, it's all so new and so much to take in :L This place seems so accepting of all kinds of ideas i love it! x3 Also I'm more of a group Roleplayer so if you know any good dark ones could you let me know? ^^; i also plan on making my own called "Pandorica" which is kind of liek a sandbox Roleplay.
    Last edited by Kuroshi; 11-11-2012 at 03:31 AM.