Login to your account

Thread: Hi coming here in hopes to find my one good rp.

Background NPC

Hi coming here in hopes to find my one good rp.

{Hello!~}
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I'm Natsuko_Kato or whatever you wish to call me!

❝ Background Story ❞
    __________________________________________________ _____

Hello Good sirs and ma'ams!

My name is Yami! Bosty! Or Dratini, or even any nickname you wish to call me! A recent college graduate in Associates Computer Science and Database Administrator and now I'm looking for a good decent job in the Richfield Ohio area. I did have a few offers but sadly they were too far of a drive for me, but! They did say when they move their company closer they'll keep me in mind! ^-^ Anyways, I'm 23 years old and female, I play video games that are both well known and a few that not many really have been heard of or they haven't been known for a very long time. Same goes for television shows and movies.

I love to chat and get to know my partners very well, like making friends! I love to roleplay and have been doing so for at least over 8 years. I mostly do fandoms and not so much in the original stuff, but I do try to broaden my horizons but please bare with me!

• Quick facts

• I am a girl that grew up with the Resident Evil series and cried when 5 was shitty.
    • I was in the Navy~
    • I love Yugioh but only the original
    • Love video games and am currently watching my Boyfriend play Assassins Creed Revelations! (Were currently powerhousing it through to get to AC3)
    • I am a trekker (TOS and 09movie only!)
    • I listen to the weirdest music, mostly video-game, Celtic, Christmas!, and of course a little oldies :worried:
    • Christan!... No not the WBC... those people make all Christans, Catholics, and any religion embarrassed to be around them.
    • Love blue! Winter! and Strawberries!
    • I am here in hopes for someone to do my long term Resident Evil RP idea with me!

2. __________________________________________________ _____

Ok~ That is all I really can think of for now, If you wanna know anything else just post here! Hope to get to know you all!
Last edited by Natsuko_Kato; 11-08-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wow, very informative! Haha, you seem super bubbly and energetic - I like that! Quick question though, are you looking for mainly 1 x 1 or would you be willing to branch out into group games?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Background NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Wow, very informative! Haha, you seem super bubbly and energetic - I like that! Quick question though, are you looking for mainly 1 x 1 or would you be willing to branch out into group games?
    Mostly a one on one for right now, I want to see how my plot idea I've had for 8 years works out as well as my OC. But if things start to get desperate I might have to just put it back on my file and leave it be. Lol

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    Just wanted to extend a welcome to the site, and if you ever have any questions (though I highly doubt) you can always toss me a line.

I second Schizophrenic's question.
    Aww thank you very much! No this role playing forum is maybe my 6th or 7th one I've signed up in so I'm crossing my fingers that this the one I can stick with.

Background NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_1337 View Post
    Welcome to WTF! And don't be so quick to give up your idea XP There's a very active minority that you will find lurking just about all over the site, but just because you always see them doesn't mean there aren't more! I'm sure someone on the site will love your idea and if it doesn't take off right away maybe join in the OOC chat or even try out another RP ^-^

I shall have my fingers crossed for you as well! I would consider joining you in your endeavor, but sadly, I'm not as familiar with RE as I would like to be >.<
    Awww thank you so much!~ and I'm sure to have other ideas for rp's as well I'm just currently in the mood for RE until I replay brotherhood and get back in to Atelier or dragoon x3 and he series is great! I love helping people out that don't know about it by YouTube walkthroughs and character bios. it's just fun!

Background NPC
    You gotta love games like those though! Sadly, I've only been playing WoW lately... Me and the bf were playing through Gears 3 with his brother and sister-in-law until I cried and then he said we weren't playing story mode anymore...

I was working on redoing an old RP that came from me playing BioShock years ago, then school started and the new WoW expac came out and that kind of got put on pause XP
    True, I'll give ya that and aww I'm sorry to hear about your rp idea. I watched my boyfriend play bios hock and enjoyed the story. He made sure to get the good ending because he knew I would cry if I saw anything but good lol. So what made you cry in gears of war3?

Background NPC
    I think I've seen all the endings, though I probably looked them up on youtube... I do plan on getting the RP together and hopefully up and running still, but I want my main account back to do that XP

Have you played it? If so or if not, all I will say is Dom made me cry.
    Haha nope, I guess it's because I never really got into it. I probably should have though>_> and awww I'm sorry D: right now my bf is playing revelations so we can bust out assassins creed3 x3 I'm itching to see what kind of ideas I can come up with. I love those colonial times!

Background NPC
    I just don't want to have any spoilers on my hands XD Though it happens towards the beginning of the game...

My bf's dad was talking about how if he had to take us to the anime convention next year again, AC3 would give him an excuse to dress up as a British General XD
    Hahahaha oh god that would be great! X3 he could wear the powdered wig, red coat and everything! He should carry a musket too with a little stabby thingy at the end.

Background NPC
    Yup! He's only all about that because last year an assassin sat next to him as he was reading the paper and asked if he could read it too. Now knowing what was happening, he gave the guy a part of his newspaper and every time he turned the page, so did the assassin. It's safe to say that it didn't take long for a bunch of people to show up and start taking pictures XD
    .... That sooo makes me want to do my assassins creed 2/brotherhood idea now x3 that is like a once in a life time of awesome! Lol

Background NPC
    I just wish I had gone last year just to see that XD

Would this be a cosplay idea you were having?
    Oh no, role playing idea. :3 I miss playing as Leonardo and my Oc I created for Ezio.

Background NPC
    Awww XD I can definitely see how you prefer more fanfic-style RPs!

I have to admit that I'm a little jealous of that! While there are some story lines that I am very familiar with, I am still far too hesitant about joining or making fandom just because I don't want to ruin anything XD Granted, I have joined one, but it didn't go anywhere...
    You've never done a fandom rp before?!

Background NPC
    Ah, understandable I only do fandoms I'm passionate about. and know very well but I have done some I had no idea what I was doing unless I researched it. It went ok until the player herself quit. XD

Background NPC
    Hahaha, oh no! But I am in the same boat as you when it comes to them then, I just tend to prefer original stories just for the freedom.

The very first one I joined was an X-Men one. I went ignored, but I guess that's what I get for joining an RP that made up an entire guild. I dunno, it was weird.
    Mine was Star Trek. And I was forced to be red shirt so I died off quickly. V.V

Background NPC
    OH NO! NOT A RED SHIRT! You should have said, "Um, may I be another color please?" XD Maybe those meanies planned it that way though...
    Probably because I was a noob to Internet role playing xD I did role play with my friends by passing one notebook and we all wrote out posts that way.

Background NPC
    Lmao, but still, how can they expect you to learn how to RP that way? I guess it gave you dying experience XD

That's how I used to do it too! I started in middle school with a couple friends; we have one notebook for RP and another for notes to write back and forth to our entire group of friends XD
    Ah the good old days, back before YouTube, Facebook, twitter and all that (not the show All That but you get what I mean. xD) by the time we were finished with high school we had at least 10 regular notebooks, 5 of the big 5subjects and 4 of the 3 subject notebooks filled with our group rp of Harry potter, yugioh, and Csi Miami.

Background NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    Haha, well as techie as you sound I figure you'll have this place down pat in no time. The forums are the same as everywhere else, the full feature is the only minor difference and it's easy enough to figure out.

Well here is hoping someone takes to your concept. We can always use more active members and RPs. ^__^

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

That is when you do an AU you can never go wrong with an alternate universe version of a fandom, or a massive crossover AU.

I haven't done much fandom content either.
    Haha thanks and I totally agree with you on both accounts I'm sure ill find someone out here x3 thanks again for the welcome. I gotta take another nap though I ripped my back muscle and the meds make me sleepy~